/owg/ - Overwatch General

Blueberry is cute.

>New assault (2CP) map: Horizon Lunar Colony is live! Yes, that includes in competitive.
[YouTube] New Map Preview: Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch (embed)

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Upcoming changes to the Highlights (PotG) system and the lootbox drop rates (fewer duplicates, more coins for your dupes) are coming soon™.
>You can check them out on the PTR now, along with the new crosshair shape and color options.
[YouTube] Developer Update | Highlights Update | Overwatch (embed)

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/view/235965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How embarassing

>symmetra isnt used at all in scrims even at mid tier levels
>SHE COUNTERS DIVE

Here comes T.Racer!

Symmetra doesn't counter dive, she can just gank very hard in some places. She's not unbalanced at all. If I had a gun to my head the only thing I'd change was to make it so her beam no longer follows you behind cover.

Haven't played since Sombra release. How has the meta changed?

The meta is ur gay.

Welcome to dive meta, Sweetwater.

Who ever drew this was a foot guy.

Hanzo is a great character and should remain in the game.

Hanzo unironically requires the most skill.

high mobility heroes are king

winston, d.va, tracer, genji

tactics consist of focusing a single hero to quickly get a 6v5 then just frag out for the win

Reminder to bully every junkrat player

b-but i only pick him on KotH and King's Row

Stop dragging your teams down you worthless shitter

Amélie
>tfw would kill for this to be a skin

>queue up with mic-less absolute shitters season 2 or 3 just because they were nice
>place at 1450
>play last season a little bit
>that influenced my placements this season when I actually want to play a lot and try

That is dumb.

2350 and rising, up 400 from start of season minus a week. Can I make it to the really shiny icon places?

>retards will actually believe this.

sneaky reaper completely wrecks unprepared shitters on payload defense, especially if they have a bunch of shield tanks that don't even turn around in time

fun stuff

I have won games with Junkrat just because if your DPS is competent enough to shoot down Pharah there is little stopping Junkrat from bombarding the other team during a push.

>being unable to master Hanzo
How's it feel being a shitter?

my main struggle with junkrat has been not dying. the mine is a good way to get out of a close range engagement quick but it doesn't save you from mid-long range hitscans and it's often on cooldown due to using it to finish off kills. outside of that he has no mobility options or self sustains so you're just fucked if you get caught.

Would you die for it though? Would you be like that one user who met Widowmaker and her friends just for it?

Torbjorn, ready to twerk!

You're basically just supposed to spam grenades in the direction of the enemy from behind cover and then predict where they're going to go, from behind cover, and rain nades down. He is about area denial and bombardment while your team sweeps through.

>when your teammates keep walking in front of you as Widow

So many times I have had to shoot through D.Va's fat ass.

refer to this statement:
>retards will actually believe this.
Are you just pretending to be retarded?

What is a good mouse nowadays? My death adder 3.5 is showing signs of its age. Was thinking about the zowie fk1 but the rival 300 is on sale for $20

i always body block widows in qp :)

i hate this when when i'm bastion and the shielding tank stands right in my field of view

we all hate it when you're bastion

t. metaslave

LOL WHAT A FUCKING MORON

SCATTER ARROW REQUIRES NO SKILL

Post cute Pharah faces pls

I don't think that picture I have of her being hot glued counts as "cute".

Hanas fermented cabbage farts smell delicious and are healthy and halal!

Also, whats the unknown event the datamines mention? Are we getting swimsuit skins?

I want a cast-from-hp healer.

That's for me to decide!

Is Freesync a bad idea if you already have more than 200 frames steady on a 144hz monitor?

I have an OC'd desktop with an older i5 but a new rx 480. I keep it on lower settings anyways.

Freesync looks way crisper to my eyes for whatever reason, even thought it shouldn't from what I read. Despite the less sharper look without FreeSync it ends up feeling better in responsiveness, but worse for tracking.

Here, a webm with cute faces.

Scatter arrow is so inconsistent that it may as well be a slot machine, sorry you can't headshot people with Hanzo. Wait I'm not because you're a trash player that's probably sub 3000 sr.

>rx 480

I would recommend a graphics card built by competent people, such as the Nvidia brand.

whats the problem with AMD

what if there was a nercomancer hero that turned dead bodies of the enemies into friendly bots for a duration of time

>One ability every 10 seconds
>Meanwhile you're totally useless between that unless you can land arrows

wtf an i reading?

sauce

Its a meme brand.

Just go to /g/ and you will realise.

>Hanzo
>Skill
sure are a lot of twelvies on here

The only way this would work would be if this healer had a Reaper-like lifesteal and could overhead to like 600 HP and then poop it out as a healing aura. But then why not just play Lucio? And what kind of ult would they get?

Post your top 3 most played and make wild assumptions about anons' personality.

Mine:
1. Hanzo
2. Lucio
3. Sombra

rule34hentai.net/post/view/235965

1. Lucio
2. D.va
3. Zariya

>horny little teenage boys ACTUALLY believe this

You're a sadist that loves to make others miserable. You get a slight hard on when people yell at you to switch.
You reach full climax when you swap to Lucio, never heal anyone, and spend the whole game wall riding but not actually shooting anyone.

>necromancer that heals himself/team by stealing enemy health
>ult is rezzing enemy team as friendly bots
>mercy mains get fucked
Probably wouldn't work but it sounds fun

lol how did this even get posted?

Curse an area and drain the health of all enemies inside and heal allies for the same amount.
Make them an area denial support.

what a fucking imbecile this guy is

Nah I'm good with Lucio. It's like a free ticket to 4 gold medals.

1. Junkrat
2. Reaper
3. Winston

What if there was a hero with a corpse explosion ability? Mercy mains btfo?

dont worry about making assumptions, i'm not going to read it.

1. Genji
2. Soldier
3. Tracer/Ana

Junk's mines can be used to move bodies, but you'll get chewed out for playing him above gold because muh meta

Not that guy, but who requires more skill than Hanzo?
Are you all just assblasted that you suck with him?

1. Soldier/Genji have the same hours
2. Lucio
3. Tracer

1. Ana
2. Pharah
3. Zen

BONUS QUESTION: Waifu?
Ana

1. Mercy

Junkrats ult fucking sucks

His ult should just start pouring bombs out his ass over the course of about 6 seconds. That way I can minejump over the enemy team and literally shit bombs over them like an psycho Aussie airstrike.

1.Genji
2.Lucio/Reinhardt have the same hours
3.Zenyatta/Lucio same hours

You played Lucio until you honed the art of movement, then began to train with the sword on Genji. You are the archetypal fedoralord.

1. Mercy
2. Junkrat
3. Reinhardt
pls no bulli

Good taste.

>Zenyatta/Winston same hours
Fuck me in the ass and call me a monkey.

>Junkrats ult fucking sucks
Sure, but he gets it like every 2 seconds if you don't suck at him, so it evens out.

u cant aim :D

1. McCree
2. Lucio
3. Ana

Hit me boiz

Ultimates should be Quality not Quantity.

i am in a vicious circle. the lower i drop in rank the more i see retarded shit that tilts me and makes me throw and the more i throw the lower i drop.

i was 4100-4300 SR in s3 and s4 and now in s5 i've already dropped to 3700 SR because i have thrown so many games

>Hanzo takes no skill
>Hanzo is useless
>Scatter Arrow takes no skill
>Scatter Arrow is overpowered
These things cannot all be simultaneously true. Which one is it?

SH-SHUT UP

tracer is my new favourite hero

1. Zarya
2. Dva
3. Pharah

You. Can't. Aim.

I absolutely had no idea you could teleport as Sombra while invisible, or even do it mid transform.

I'd shoot myself but I'd probably miss

it's okay large part of the playerbase are clueless

Yeah and they still think they have authority to tell you what to do

>Tracer's ult

It's one of the best and it sucks
Only reason it's good is because you get it every 2 seconds

>friend gets tilted by enemy hanzo that keeps scattering him
>switches to hanzo
>cant kill anyone
>i-im just unlucky! its still op!
I hate him sometimes

Literally all 4 of those things can be true all at once.

i've come across people that still don't know basic mechanics like that genji's dash CD resets from eliminations

Yes they can. Most Hanzos fire their scatter arrow at someone's feet which pretty much always kills the enemy. Then while it's on cooldown they do fuck all but spam their shots at someone until they get a 1 hit kill head shot which are far too rare to be actually useful.

True, but because Junkrat's ult is quantity as a result of his design, it needs to be fairly lackluster.
It's good for assassinating healers though.

depends what rank you're in

Winston
Torbjorn
Widowmaker

you know what would makes the grind better?
If this game had more than 14 maps.
I WOULD BE HAPPIER
IF IT WAS TRULY RANDOM AND YOU COULD NOT GET THE SAME GAMEMODE TWO TIME IN A ROW
AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO NOT HAVE VOLSHITTY INDUSTRY

fuck, i can't wait for mapmaking tool in the future, atleast this game could have as much map as tf2 (100+) and i hope it will have a shitton of heroe because it get boring really quick compared to a MOBA

>Then while it's on cooldown they do fuck all but spam their shots at someone until they get a 1 hit kill head shot which are far too rare to be actually useful.
IE they lack the skill to play Hanzo correctly and use Scatter Arrow as a crutch.