>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first for disappointment

Because it's "content".
I don't wanna spin and trin anymore AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pay respect to your new CRIT GOD

OBERON>HARROW

I wish I was lying

O R A N G E

Is it even worth re-rolling this?

So how is harrow?

I have plat, and no way in hell am I going to farm that shitty game mode.

do I bite the bullet and goy out for harrow before the quest? I'm gonna feel like a shitter for doing it but I want the riven, I have the plat, and I got my 5k score in the defect event already so fuck doing that garbage again

did i really just chase an autist wearing emoji masks for 15 min?

Can we make potato decoration permanent?

Nyeeess.

YOU CAST HIM OUT REEEEE

Do they really lock Cosmetics to Prime Access/Unvaultings forever? It seems really shitty to lock things behind a pay wall then remove them from the game.

Exclusive items are cool, but they should be left for things like Events, not fucking paywalls.

I guess this is the true power of DE.

Yes, why yes you did. We all did. Took half a YEAR ALSO! Did you like it?

I always thought that Warframe is basically their mini kingdom where their desires are manifested. Or something ike a hamster wheel.

I bet my ass whole Star Child came out from the joke that players are a bunch of spoiled brats. All these constant fuck ups, Glen being insufferable cunt, Steve acting like assclown and getting pissed when questioned, Scott drowning his conscience in the bottle, Registered Losers slip up. It's not here for nothing.

FUCK YOU TWITCH WHERE'S MY FROST PRIME

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it would have been better if i had actually received my melee riven. 5 relogs and now im going to sleep.

>got a 4-day trip tomorrow
>by the time this download finishes It'll be well into the night
oh well. at least I got rhino p cooking

Do it. You'll make your money back if you go fast.

>bought harrow for 225
>sold melee riven for 325

this is the part that pisses me off most

DE spends 6 months making an absolute joke of a quest that can be finished in 10 minutes, with zero fun or interesting lore

and the update is ALWAYS delayed countless times

Why the fuck does DE keep buffing the auto mode on the Stradavar without touching the semi-auto? Now there is NO reason to ever use semi.

fucking how? i'v been farming for relics for 2 days now, and only have 2 rhino p systems

Redirection or Vitality on Harrow?

I'm counting on this, or maybe getting an interesting riven as a result, so I guess I'll do it; it just feels like letting them win...

Prime cosmetics are always exclusive to Prime Access.

There's gotta be SOMETHING exclusive to it.

Well, the whole star child thing is hardly new or revolutionary. It's like, as old as sci fi. They're handling it kind of poorly, but rather than (more) contempt for the users they could just find the idea cool.

but for real, when does my star child become star legal like the relay babes

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO

They're not winning. Some random goy is losing. Unless he really wanted that cronus riven.

>abilities centered around shields
hmmm i wonder user

>This whole 'story'

Can't even handle all the edge right now.

Why ever use Harrow over Trinity?

Everytime I hear Kiddo, I think of Kill Bill. But it's obvious DE hasn't stolen from that movie yet.

Outside of that, I like Harrow's design. I think he's a solid Warframe design/sound/animations etc. We'll have to see how he plays out in the long run. I'm too tired to dig deep and he seems to be a little complex compared to me instantly knowing Nidus was powerful as fuck.

>steal an autistic kid's fidget spinner
>kidnap his imaginary friends
>kill his warframe
sounds like we're the bullies

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Do you sell it veiled or unveiled though?

Warframe rivens when? Just think about it, the possibilities are infinite!

>Ember aura-canze
+47% aura strength
+55% ability range
+3 energy per second
-50% Bleedout timer

Veiled. I'm not retarded enough to think the freebie rivens can possibly have anything good

I sold an unveiled for 350, seems good
then I bought one for a weapon I really wanted for 380

>neuroptics and chassis: ran radshares, didn't get the rads. relic came from spamming akkad and io
>bp: hieracon spam and got lucky on a radshare

>be slow
>everyone else extracts
>get stuck in an eternity of autistic torment thinking they all hated you
rell smells

wew, they finally gave the opticor almost everything it needed, now it just needs to trigger that aoe blast on every impact point and not just the final one

>toxin and slash procs are everywhere
>HEY GUISE TAKE THESE SHIELDS

Bravo, DE.

fuck I meant veiled duh

To jew, or not to jew. Fuck, that is the question.

>every tenno suit except the base one is overdesinged
>literally no conceivable reason for a sleeping child in a tube at the back of my ship to be wearing all that nonsense

no hood, no body, zariman sleeves, zariman leggings, all black with white highlights, no accessories master race

>all this [PH] on Harrow

They really rushed to get him out huh?

I use the little coat instead of the gimp suit, otherwise zaru sleeves and nothing else

Gee maybe it's because they're not just sleeping in a tube now.

>archwings
>kubrows
>potato children
>conclave
>relays

Are there any other new features DE added that nobody cares about that I missed?

mandatory rathuum to refight kela
drone orbiters
kuva/rivens
oberon

i care about potato children

you missed kavats

varida body is good

Why when DE finally makes a cool enemy mechanic, they either use it for a quest or have said enemy rarely spawn?

>Rell might be autistic, but his ability to leap over steps, homing attacks, Warframe powers, appear behind you no matter how far you run is pretty cool

>Kuva Guards, wait no fuck them. Their hitbox on ground slam is WAY to big and their ability to put you into an unblockable, chain-able knockdown is shit

is this a good build

>rell
>cool enemy mechanic
it's basically stalker but without the "1v1 me fgt" wrestler intro

ARE THERE ANY JUMPSCARES?

what are you building for

i just went maxed range and duration for a cc build

no

why efficiency on a frame designed to give you more energy?

There's no way DE spent this much time on Chains of Harrow. I won't and can't believe it. I'm going to force myself to believe DE has also being working on the Umbra Quest, Deluxe Skins, Sentient Arm Weaponry and Focus re-work for 21.5

JESUS CHRIST THE OPTICOR IS SO GOOD NOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT DE DID SOMETHING RIGHT IM NOT KIDDING TRY IT DAMN

Art team deserves another raise.

So is there anything else to Saryn besides 1ing her 2? Its working for leveling and focus farming so far, should I know of something else?

Sleeki breeki.

What the fuck do you think.
This is lower tier horror than Doom 3

Is there a trick to doing index missions solo? Nobody is ever doing them and it's basically 7 vs 1 with these fucking robutts on my team.

so yes?

it's lazy asset reuse overdrive, as is typical, but I like the dark/horror theming it's got going on in spite of how tryhard low-hanging-fruit edgy it is

earth remaster does actually look really fucking nice, ironwake is a comfy little distraction I'll forget about in a day or two and never re-visit

Is rakta ballistica any good/fun? Sitting at max rep for red veil and wondering what to buy.

>With Harrow's enhancement to Criticals, we have slightly tweaked the colour gradient in which Critical hits are displayed. Introducing: Orange Crits! These now occur in between Yellow and Red Crits. Before, Crits became Red when 100% Crit Chance was achieved. Now Crits will be ORANGE in the 100.01-200% range, and Red will start at 200.01%+! This is solely a visual change.

Huh...

DE's Art Team has always been above average outside of a lot of Mynki's shit designs. DE spent almost the same amount of time of this quest as TWW except we got less content this time around.

O R A N G E

Doom 3 didn't bore me to sleep

so rell was the original rhino? shieeeeet

>Reminder: Darvo received PBR before Mirage, Zephyr, Nyx, Valkyr, Hydroid and Excalibur Deluxe

He's the original that faggot that was like LMAO GOING FAST IS A PRIVILEGE I WANT TO WASTE MORE TIME IN POINTLESS GRINDS WAH WAH

Captcha: English Cottage. I wish I was fucking kdiding.

>complete chains of autism
>good, melee riven time
>synthesise a target without being damaged or detected with a hobbled key
>[autistic screeching]
>unveil it
>Ceramic Dagger Riven
>[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Holy shit. Covert Lethality is already a thing, you numbskulls. Why add Rivens when you can already instagib any enemy?

funny enough I haven't seen an orange crit yet

I don't know user, but you should have expected that seeing the results from the original rivens.

Pic related, I think this was my 2nd or 3rd acquired riven.

nah, he's that faggot who deliberately goes slow to make everyone else wait a minute at extraction

the faggot who just won't press the friendship button so things can progress

HARROW THE EDGE FRAME
bio: Harrow was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the tenno fighting academy. he served in the tenno military fighting stalker and in the final battel against stalker they were fighting and stalker turned him to the darkness and coldsteel turned against lotus and killed her. he lost part of his skirt in the battle which is why he doesn't not have a part of his skirt, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also skirts arent gurly fuck you Rhinokid663 everyone knos your a fuckin plat scammer fagot

likes: hurtin people, bein badass, archwings, nine inch madachords (the band), killing, death, punk rock, jinco syndanas, skulls, darkness, hot saryns with big boobys who are sluts, ninne inch nails (on finger), earings, purple (cool kind not gay kind)

dislikse: niceness, happiness, levis, Rhino Robinson from school fuck you Rhino stop showin evryone my fuckin devianttenno you peace of shit

Well, it hits reasonably hard and procs often enough that you can get one viral per burst semi reliably.

It is silent.

It has the viral/energy restore/speed boost faction burst.

The primary fire has both a huge spread, so you just wave it in the general direction of what you want to kill and it fires 4 shots at once, so it only takes two trigger pulls to pop a nullifier bubble.

I like it all around, its not Sonicor but it certainly isn't bad.

This made me laugh harder than it should

Luckily, I have Kuva for days

I feel like the Rhinokid663 should be Trinkid663 for the energy rivalry or Ashkid663 for edgeness rival.

>Extra Range
I'm taking Range over more Crit Chance because Mios can already crit high reliably. Range will QOL + Element and finish damage is neat I guess.

>do kuva spy for Harrow part
>fuck it may as well do it with pubs it's faster
>loki prime joins
>oh that's nice
>then nekros prime MR 20+ or something
>why in the fuck would this fuckhead bring nekros prime to kuva spy
>he fails his fault

I meant vault, not fault

but christ if that's just anything but annoying

Wish you luck user, just got mine.

P A G O
A
G
O

Harrow is .. fun. fucking yolo into a pile of dudes, push 4, turn around and spray at headheight. looks like someone dropped a bag of the shit flavour of skittles on my screen.

what is that noise when Mesa goes into Peacemaker mode?

at least kuva spy isn't as bad as uranus. overly complicated, jesus christ.

i dont understand the races in this game? clearly grineer are human clone abominations, orkoin were just humans(?), corpus are just human jews (?), what race are the people in relays? does it have a name?

i thought this game existed so far after humans everyone had forgotten the word, and that was cool to me, then the Lotus said humans in a quest once and ruined it like she ruins everything.

EWWWwwhuu whwwaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwhh

huh timing a throwing melee correctly while duel wielding makes it do double damage and adds an effect
the more you knoow

Its the SFX of her putting her fingers into her regulators to shoot.
Yes, those are not guns.Those are the body for the real gun, her fingers.

Was I supposed to get something?

The large tower in Uranus always fucks me up. The archwing part just requires some amount of slow because of the currents and needing to shoot down the generators in case you smack into the lasers. The other one is fuck all easy.

I just got it. Took 5 runs tops. Joy.

The main Harrow blueprint. It's already in your foundry, it just doesn't show in the message that you received it.

Got any other part yet? I'm lost on the info because I'm not sure what "Rotation C" means, especially not for this defection thing.