Leave the escalade to me

Leave the escalade to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIji9gImbMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That television on the dashboard is putrid and the chromed frame is something only a tasteless nigger could appreciate.

There's a reason if these brands are confined inside the 56% white USA.

imagine how shit that is going to look in 15 years.

like this perhaps?

Please don't bump shitter threads. If you need proof it's alphonse, observe the "." bumping he does.

That's an unfinished 2018 navigator interior concept though.

No it's the production interior

Any sensible person already knows that the LX570 is the superior alternative to those cheaply made burger "trucks".

>Based on the legendary Land Cruiser platform, engineered to last at least 30 years.
>Luxurious interior that predates the sub-par build quality on the Lincoln and Cadillac
>Air suspension, literally can be used as a camera car since it is like riding on a cloud

>that interior
how can anyone compete???

>how can anyone compete???

By not plastering chromed plastic all over the inside and removing the ipad from the dash.

glad to see another patrician on this website

> ywn have a wife and qt daughters that you load into the SUV
> ywn have need for an SUV at all

why even live

>ecobust
>15 years

pls. Fords idea of luxury...

youtube.com/watch?v=BIji9gImbMI

>i-it's ok when Mercedes/BMW/Audi does it

No it isn't, also not a single manufacturer you called chrome their shit and their tablets. Also they don't use tablets with such huge borders between the actual screen, they use actual modern components.

>not a single manufacturer you called chrome their shit and their tablets

>Also they don't use tablets with such huge borders between the actual screen, they use actual modern components.

>render

Actually it's satin plastic not chromed

>pleb tier "Mercedes"

Still not a top luxury suv like the one you posted, about twice the price.

That said, burn everything of you ask me

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>ywn load into your wife and qt daughters

>posting a rebadged Renault/Nissan

Yes it's still a pleb car, no matter how much the marketing make customers pay for it

pic related, a luxury suv

>Mercedes Benz
>luxury

You mispelled Lexus

but Lexus is boring, and it reminds me of my old teacher driving that car.

Lexus just gave up the performance division. GS-F is still slower as fuck.

>Lexus
>old people
kek, but they want a mere, comfy, reliable car.
Lincoln and Caddy are probably displeased with Lexus cuz they lost buyers to Lexus.

>LX570
>$98,000 on the MSRP

JESUS

And yet it gets humiliated by Suburbans in sales volume because a suburban is 90% as much truck for 60% of the cost.

Just buy a Pacifica

CHEAP
LOW-END
AUTO

Nice. Shame they couldn't make a car with an LX interior and a Land Cruiser exterior - the LX570 looks ridiculous.

why make the car that wide if it just seats so few? talk about a waste. what happened to bench seats?

Chrysler expect that the average Pacifica buyer will want to access the third row seating frequently, and if you leave a gap inbetween the second row it's easily accomplished and will still seat six people in comfort. If you happen to have seven people to carry you can still spec it with a second row split bench.

its just easier to make the bench pivot forward like normal cars isnt it?
such poor engineering.

americans are pretty fat, so you need a lot of space for them to muffin over the seats without touching each other

It's easiest not to move seats at all to access the third row. If you have a split bench it will fold forward.

probably the real reason but i think a bench could have done the job

why the fuck do car manufacturers put fucking irremovable leappads in their god damn dashes? They completely ruin the look of the car. I want to put myself in a few decade coma and wake up to when we evolve out of this stupidity

GLS Class

This. I had a friend give me a ride in his 3000GT and we were practically holding hands in that tiny car. Now I only ride in big cars for big men