Okay, so im dead set on getting either a mustang or camaro convertible. Which one would Veeky Forums choose and why?

Okay, so im dead set on getting either a mustang or camaro convertible. Which one would Veeky Forums choose and why?

Also I will be getting the V8 and manual so as to reduce the gayness factor of having a ‘vert as much as possible.

dude for the prices of a loaded mustang you can get a fucking Porsche Cayman or a bmw. What the fuck are American automakers thinking

> Mustang GT Premium Convertible, 435hp, $42k
>Cayman Base model, BASE MODEL, 275hp, $53k
lol

Lmao

It’s a fun meme for eurotrash to propagate though.

you retard have no clue about US prices
EU prices are a total rip off

The Camaro is probably the better car, especially since you're getting a convertible so the "no rear visibility" meme doesn't really apply.

They're both good. Test drive them and see which one you prefer.

t. f-bodyfag

Mustang.

Chevy can suck my tiny weiner.

how to spot a fag in denial: the cars

Boomer pls go

But one is a Porsche and the other is a Fagstain. I’d rather jerk off a trucker for a ride than drive a mustang.

Miata. You're gay enough to get a convertible, might as well go full flaming faggot.

Asian car fag shoo.

>2018
>buying a Miata

>be male
>buy convertible

>>bbut i'm getting a v8 with stick shift

LAUGH MY FUCKEN ASS OFF

How much shit do you carry around?
Both have decent size trunks, but the opening on the camaro is tiny. Camaro has a smaller back seat, but the mustangs isn't much larger. No adult will want to sit in the rear seats, but they will work in a pinch.
The new Mustang has 10 extra horsepower, but the camaro has a lot more torque (50+ ft lbs) and a stronger transmission. Camaro is faster and handles better, but in my opinion the Mustang looks better. The convertable should solve the camaro visibility problems
I'd buy the camaro OP, but drive both and then decide

Or you can get a 2014 zl1 or gt500 for around 40k with no miles and be the true champion.

Civic with a few simple mods

Convertible are slower. less aerodynamic and the body deforms quicker. Also, more parts that can go wrong.

I'd go with the Camaro.

>buying mustang in euroland

Current camaro SS is faster, but you pay for it. There are brand new GTs around me for 32-34k. Never seen a new SS for that price, or close. That being said, the 2018 stang will close the gap and then some. Magnaride shocks and panhard bar from gt350, 12:1 CR with direct injection, new wheel and tire packages and aero options. Also twin disc clutch is standard, and the mt82 is getting beefed up and regeared greatly

Damn good point. Get the monster 5.8 with a perf pack. Bolt ons and youre running reliable 10s at over 130 easy

kek poor yuropstan.

>I’d rather jerk off a trucker for a ride than drive a mustang.
thats because you're a gigantic faggot

You should consider golf mk 4.

>jerking of dudes
>driving a mustang

These two are basically the same except it’s not quite as gay to jerk off a dude.

you have to be 18 to post here

Would you? Would you REALLY?

I seriously hope no self respecting male would ever actually get a convertable car, ever.

No one else mentioned it so I will... be sure to sit in each of them. GM interiors are the hottest of hot garbage. The Mustang base models aren't great either, but if you get a Premium it becomes a pretty nice place to sit. Nothing you do to the Camaro will change the fact that you're sharing switchgear with a fucking Cruze. Don't even get me started on the awful font AC Delco junkyard parts have on them. (looking at you, too, Chrysler... how does your hottest Charger/Challenger have the interior quality of a fucking school bus?)

Anyway... numbers on paper are one thing. LIVING with the car in the real world is another. I can't stand GM's interiors. Others maybe don't give a shit.

>mustang convertible
First of all, you're filth.
Second of all, buy a used 2016 GT/CS Mustang. You can get a fully optioned out one with around 12-15k miles for around $30-32k

you some kinda BITCH?
GET SOME FUCKIN REAL MUSCLE YOU PUSSY