>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

How good is the Centerfire when used by a Gunslinger?

not great, long reload times and low ammo capacity really hurt it

Fair enough, two less bullets missing can be noticeable. I thought the Winchester was pretty alright as a T2 alternative for Gunslinger, and now that there's an actual beefier lever-action I thought it could be more useful later in but I guess I'll stick to the Deagles and .500s barely even touched the spitfires yet

>survivalist isn't going to get reworked until at latest Christmas

What is the best way to grind xp for the different perks besides just doing the special xp requirements?

Generally by playing on harder difficulties. 1.051 also normalized (and effectively nerfed) the bonus experience objectives for some perks between all difficulty levels, so Sharpies and Gunslingers now only get +1 per headshot regardless, Support welds are also only +8 per increment too, though door repairs I believe still scale.

>get 4 non-ticket drops in a row
>5th drop is this

what did you get from it user

A third fucking voodoo hat I like it though

thats pretty janky

what's up with the teleporting zeds I've never noticed it. only thing I've noticed is Sonic speed zeds without the red buff

Just let it die.

Kf1 player thinking of buying kf2 now, deluxe edition y/n

I'm only really interested in classic briar, and apparently the store says you get Tom Banner and the Zweihander, but I thought that was just by owning chilvary? Can I unlock any of the deluxe stuff in-game by just playing?

Why isn't there a page full of KF maymays

Wankers

Classic Masterton and Briar are already unlocked if you own KF1, Tom Banner and the Zweihander as well if you own Chivalry, Anton if you own RO2, and Jaegerthorn if you follow the KF2 community group on Steam. So ultimately, the deluxe thing gets around the game prerequisites, gives you DJ Scully, some cosmetics you might not care about, and KF1 if you don't own it already, on top of some typical extras like soundtrack and art.

You can get the Deluxe upgrade later if you don't want Scully right now or something. Up to you.

thanks a lot for the info user, I'm not sure scully is worth 5 bucks so I'll see what the cosmetics look like first

they are just some headphones, a hat, and the character

Absolutely disgusting. I'll blame any and all KF2 issues on it being multiplat instead of PC only like KF1

There's also the Zedconomy shit for other cosmetics.

>Play Ana for the first time
Jesus christ her wrists are so tiny. She doesn't look like she could keep a firm grip on my dick let alone a ballistic sledgehammer.

Selective healing is pretty funny. Now I know why some medics run all right side skills.

What's the best way to play survivalist besides picking a better perk?

Obviously I go for the double barrel asap because it's relatively cheap and lets me solo large zeds. If I do well and get enough dosh I try to buy the demo's m16 near the end of the waves as well since it's highish dps and good for spamming grenades at a distance with.

I've been seeing medics running around with med smgs, acidic rounds, tagging every single thing that moves and never healing unless they get forced back to the team by a scrake or fleshpound. Is this a new meme or is it normal-hard shitters from the sales upgrading to HoE?

Still grinding for my lucky drop... gratz user.

What do you guys do for Survivalist? Also am I missing something about the M1014? Seems pretty meh.

M79 + Boomstick + sidearm I feel like getting, usually the deagle

Personally, the only thing I like about the M1014 is how fast it is compared to the AA12. It's kinda good for a quick hit-and-run-and-reload, but that's just me.

I'm fairly new and playing on hard right now so my opinion doesn't carry much weight, but I find the boomstick to be kind of OP for how cheap and strong it is vs large zeds. You don't really need another shotgun if you have that unless you're playing Support.

As for other weapons just buy whatever your team is lacking in. At level 15+ it's hard to hit your carry weight limit by round 10 so don't be afraid to go big.

>Those faggots who tag every big guy they see with flare revolvers

Part of me wants the scrake insta-rage back just so these chucklefucks get assraped instantly.

>See some idiot just raging a Scrake and leaving me alone with him
>Bait him around the truck on Outpost and go back to that guy
>Mfw standing in front of him watching his ass getting raped by a chainsaw

>See a firebug run off from the group towards a Scrake
>Ignore him and leave him to die
>He winds up leading the enraged Scrake back into the group where it pirouettes the Medic to death

If at all. Or did I miss an announcement?

I'd be surprised if we didn't see a Survivalist rework by the end of this year, especially with that Cryo gun thing.

what perks should I choose as m14 sharp

The fire rate is slower, and reloading is slower if more than 5 shells.
Equipping+Dequipping is only 0.05s faster.

>It's a "People on Tragic Kingdom holding on the roller coaster" episode
I have never hit the Exit button faster

Demo is strong. Just came here to post that, have a nice day /kfg/.

FFS SHITWIRE FIX THE GUNSLINGER ZED TIME RELOAD ALREADY CHRIST

Easiest and funniest game of my life was 6 demos. Scrakes were kinda annoying but we overwhelmed them anyway. Nothing else posed a threat.

Why even play any other perk

Are there any times when the servers are dead to play solo?

The weekly challenge is tough when you consider its on suicidal and lv 2 shitters swarm your game wave 6/7 only to add dead weight.

just got this from 5 tickets

is this any good?

Why don't you just play a solo offline round?

Very

I didnt even realize you could do the weekly challenge solo offline.

Thanks!

woops, i'm retarded

holy shit dude I didn't even know that was in the game. Lucked out for sure.

Just got this myself too. Looks ok.

I wouldn't hold my breath user.

They're traps aren't they?

Probably not all of them?

When is killing floor getting a trap/trans character

already two
when is kf getting a real girl

Already has Rae.

Never

Soon

>Can't find a single game neither on matchmaking or server browser on HOE that isn't fucking KF_Pallettown and company

What the fuck happened to this game

wtf, I love the scrake now

I can pretty much always find at least one active HoE server that isn't full.

HOW DO I NOT DIE ON THE BOSS WAVE IN 6PLAYER HOE

If you don't have a Berserker who can parry and a Medic who knows what he's doing, you didn't deserve to get to the boss wave anyway.

do stalkers count

>survivalist

>Suicidal Game, have to switch to medic
>The moment I lose line of sight people go from 100 to dead

I'm getting KF1 flashbacks. Do people get too greedy once a medic's out, or do I have to break the 'stay in the middle of formation' mentality?

Got 5717 healing record during a weekly match just now. Had a level 4, 10, 12, 6, 22 and me as 25 medic. Was a pretty chaotic match, but we beat Hans even though they tried to hunker down in the shit tier spot of outpost.

How valuable are demos on the higher difficulties? On normal and hard it seems like they dominate fairly easily but I guess any perk can at those levels if you play well.

I like blowing stuff up but I'm too much of a pussy to try HoE

You have absolutely no responsibility to keep up with whatever retard decides to break away from the team. He leaves and he dies, his problem.

I remember I once got 9000 healing on the early days of /kf2g/ trying to beat Hell on Earth. That was insane.

Demos are quite useful on Suicidal and HoE. Of course, they're not imperative to have on a team, but they definitely bring a lot to the table, turning Fleshpounds into a joke and Scrakes too if you know what you're doing (i.e. stun them with dynamite if your team lost control of it and then headshot it with a point-blank RPG).

My biggest concern is that Hans is explosive resistant. I know a well placed RPG-7 hit to his weak points with the right perks still hurts but he's so damn mobile.

Gotta get good I guess.

Hans takes neutral damage from explosives, and extra 20% from the RPG, check the spreadsheet.

Guess I got bamboozled then, stupid internet guides.

That's really good to know. Maybe I'll continue leveling demo and try suicidal some time later in the week.

>Hans is explosive resistant
Was.
Now it's 1x explosive, 1.2x rpg explosion.

I find it helps me hit him if I don't ADS. He loves to dodge as I'm bringing up my sights.

Beats a Friday night kebab...just

That brew that refreshes.

A FUCKING DUPLICATE
A FUCK
FUCKING
DUPLICATE
DUP
LIC
CATE
FUCKING DUPLICATE
HOLY SHIT

Time to keep grinding user

GAS, GAS, GAS!
>kidding

Damn 9000. I should try stepping out of my comfort zone on suicidal and give 6p HoE a shot. Any tips or things I should be aware of? Is it doable with randoms?

I'd trade you for it if it were possible. I ended up getting a duplicate rainbow pig mask earlier.
I love that shit eating chuckle he gets after saying GAS, GAS, GAS!

Which perk has the most skinwhores, /kfg/?

Support, cuckmando, demo

Wait does demo actually have any good skins

>Cryo gun

I need details

They accidentally pushed a folder called "donotship" in the last update and it had a bunch of WEP_Cryo_Gun names. I think it's gone now though.

Huh, could be neat seeing we've only got the freeze grenades for an ice weapon.

Stay put you div

no bloody way

I don't know if the HSG blowing zeds into the next dimension is a bug, but I hope it never gets fixed.

I think that's just summer Zeds in general, Scrakes get sent to the moon with the DBS, shit's hilarious.

Why can't I sell dual pistols individually anymore?

I noticed it first on the gorefasts, and I assumed it was because of them taking additional hits from the sword hitboxes. The effect seems to be greatest on them.

I don't know about ragdolls, but when a zed is alive, it only gets hit by a particular bullet once.
Penetrates through a sword, through the head without damaging it, and into a another zed's head behind with enough power to decap that one. Dumb.

Yeah, I know about that, but the physics might work differently.

>Play Support in one game
>Want to pick something else next game but feel that everyone wants me to continue being the ammo slut

Is there any reason to play online?

Everyone gets a slip of the green

That's largely where the challenge is, yes. More zeds also technically means more potential perk XP

god i fucking love playing demo

Are sharpshooters actually able to decap 6 man HoE scrakes with one shot and no zed time? The math isn't checking out for me.

From what I read in the past they could for 5-man HoE, not sure about now