byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtAe5PUKtE
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=20419#p20419
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3836
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3767&start=20
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3821&start=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>AI is auto-traitored
>doorcrushes an assistant (who later plasmafloods bridge as derelict MoMMI)
>people go to collect their malf valids
>HoS is told it shunted
>ghosts get in on this
>start flashing APCs
>HoS is told that the flashing blue APCs means the AI was in it then moved away
>HoS starts ionning almost every APC he sees flashing
>ghosts start flashing APCs to critical parts of the station
>telecomms and engineering main APC ioned
>almost convinced by a stray atmos tech to blow up the supermatter shard and EMP the entire station to kill the 'malf' AI
>just sticks to ioning APCs
>does this for over an hour
>meteors singuloose and his suffering ends

god speed you magnificent fuck

Frank's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtAe5PUKtE

OH, THE YEAR WAS 1778

>Frank shoots AI
>AI shows dead bluescreen
>Frank: "...It shunted."
>Get a wise idea and spook the APC in the room to flicker it blue
>Someone else in the room: "THERE IT GOES!"
>Frank goes on wild hunt across station shooting EVERY FUCKING APC we spook
>More ghosts get added to the mix
>Get him to blast key APCs all over the station including telecomms and engineering
Greatest round of my life

>xander finally got perma'd
There's a point where you can't suspend the disbelief that someone isn't underaged.

He's just so, so stupid.
Time needed to play HoS and Captain quadrupled when?

Fuck off his heart was in the right place, that's all that matters

The poor man is just innocent and naive

Naive people shouldn't be in head roles.

frank is a bretty good HoS desu, cant think of a better one on the top of my head, he just needs to communicate more with the rest of sec

How the fuck was the AI alive at the end anyways?

>Date on the bottom left post clearly poorly pasted in
Stop trying to push this shit.

It's real but I have no idea why he cut it so shittily in that

It actually happened, but it was a joke. Mustard wasn't made an admin by Nuke.
He's a returning former headmin so it's not up to Nuke to reinstate him anyway.

>it was a joke xD

>nuklearcellphoneg

you can even check the adminpage, retard.
He isn't there.

>Be AI, get welcomed into the Syndicate
>Barely 20 seconds in, get hastily written pda message from greyshit trying to get that spare
>Doorcrush him as soon as the opportunity emerges
>Proceed to spend the next few minutes doing silly shit like smoking out the chemist with space drugs and randomly bolting and/or shocking two out of every three doors in the central hallways
>Engineering, Cargo, and the HoS come to collect their valids, angry greyshit (now as derelict MoMMI) plasmafloods the bridge
>Die
>Join the ghosts in their quest to spook the HoS, lose my sides in the process
>A voxbro cards and revives me, apparently they didn't mind my antics
>They decide to implant me in a monkeyman, I nearly lose power due to
>They then decide to move me into the chemist, nearly lose power again
>Spend the rest of the round taunting the HoS and running from the Singularity

I honestly wouldn't have minded if I didn't get revived. Watching the HoS try to kill me was some of the best shit I've seen in a while

Nuklear was a mistake and we need to remove him, Dragonbro, Niggly, all the metaclubbers, literally all he's doing is adminning his friends like Jeroen and Xevonix to overpower admins he doesn't like

This should at least warrant a headban for a week or something, right? He clearly isn't ready for them

Overpower admins he doesn't like?
Nothing is going to happen unless someone overthrows Pomf.
And even then who is actually going to migrate to a new server? If Veeky Forums dies because of some uprising that makes Pomf leaves, no one is going to bother taking over. Everyone will just scatter.
Stop fearmongering like an idiot and think before you speak. I recall Pomf even saying that if someone wants to be the new host they're welcome, he only carries it on because no one else is taking over.

>Doorcrushed roundstart by a auto-traitored AI. Respawned as a derelict MoMMI and made several attempts to return to the station. When they found out they in fact could not do that, they just teleported open canisters of plasma and started a plasma fire on the real stations bridge instead. When asked why, I was told 'im just sick of the fucking ai, its fucking bullshit' 'whatever, laws dont matter'
>teleported open canisters of plasma and started a plasma fire on the real stations bridge instead
Was this him?

>>Barely 20 seconds in, get hastily written pda message from greyshit trying to get that spare
You did a good thing, he was trying to get the spare literally every round. Not a single person is going to miss him.

Dont be a fucking idiot the only reason he came back was to fuck over admins he didnt like and he got rid of Goldsteel who did literally nothing wrong

>Goldsteel
>did literally nothing wrong
Is this a joke?

goldblog did literally nothing wrong though

frank is an excellent HoS, he just loses sight of things sometimes, like when he went headfirst into a deck full of holocarps

Where are all you dweebs coming from?
Why would anyone want a perfectly functioning crew?
If he had been a "competent" HoS, he would have just called the shuttle after shooting the AI. 10/10 round wew such fun smelelel.

It's because of players like him and scenarios like these that our station remains the greatest place to play, and if you don't see why that is then you need to leave.

>no one gets hurt by his antics
>station isnt destroyed just inconvenienced
>ban him!!

yeah nah

although its awesome to see shit hit the fan i mainly play heads, so no and deal with it.

>Decide to play Xenobiology, was literally over a year since I last played that.
>Feeding the slimes, minding my own bussiness when suddenly.
>As if by wisked by Father Christmas himself comes another Scientist with red clothes and white beard.
>He starts setting up Xenobio so that it's faster to get shit done.
>"Are you the real Santa?" He sure made alot of improvements and it almost felt like a christmas miracle.
>"For what I've done... they'd call me Satan."
>"Ok..."
>"What are you planning to do here?" he asks.
>"Bluespace if I can, or just see where this is going."
>He breaks the slime storage unit and leaves for 30 minutes before comming back with a bodybag filled with alot of materials and random shit.
>Starts building an R&D console I ask if he needs any help.
>Doesn't respond, leaves again.
>I managed to get a Metal slime, I just need to get it to Yellow and we'll surely have bluespace soon.
>Turn myself into a slime person and open the cells so I can feed the slimes even faster.
>Tell the rest of science that it's now dangerous to enter Xenobiology because there's slimes everywhere.
>In comes Santa and from that point and onward he keeps just vomiting all over me about how fucking terrible and ineffective I am.
>"I don't see any bluespace crystals. You're just standing there. I'm doing science, stop playing dressup dolls with the slimes."
>"Dude, what the fuck, I'm getting there. Slimes are practically random and these takes along time to split."
>In comes RD and just hugs the nearest slime, resulting in him getting gangbanged by about 5 of them.
>"SEE WHAT YOU DID, RD JUST DIED AND IT'S YOUR FAULT."

I know letting them walk loose in Xenobio might clash with regulations but we don't need two scientists to feed the slimes.
And RD could've used some situational awareness before walking into a room filled with colorful, hungry slimes.

ckey?

That sounds like H0L3M4K3R, russian dude who tends to steal RnD into xenobio whenever he plays.

>That moment when you realize someone is being retarded
>You must decide if you should help them or continue to facade
Something like 9 people supported this ruse. It was incredible.

That was the problem, he was doing nothing.
Instead of taking administrative action he would talk big and boss other around so they would make the decisions, removing all accountability from him if it came back to bite him. Pretty obvious he just wanted power for the sake of power and wasn't willing to actually do anything with it.
Nuke is literally insane and comes back and leaves every 3 months and does whatever he wants.
Plus he didn't make himself head of trialmins, Pain did. And he's doing a much better job at it than the previous ones did.

>Russian dude.
Suddenly it all makes sense.

ah yes... him.

my favorite kind of wizard round

>wizard subverts borgs
>get anally annihilated because 2slow on the flash
>frank the kind soul fixes me up all by himself
>even with above 90% blood and at full health, constantly take really nasty 02 damage and keep passing out

anyone know what causes that?

i'd say your heart but it only had 10 damage

perhaps brain damage?

Were you defibbed? If so it was heart damage

they made heart damage actually dangerous so even with 10 it might have been that

looking through sonix's heart PR it was heart damage, thanks

>He's been trying to get the spare literally every round
I've seen some of the rounds where he'd go for the spare like he thought he owned the station. That's partly why it felt so great to doorcrush him; that, and it's always satisfying to get someone while they're barreling through a door. The salty plasmaflood and permaban was just delicious icing on the cake.

ban valids > any other sort, good job removing shitter

I didn't want to kill you but there's a point where i had to help the crew finish you since there were like 6 people trying to siege your core and as the hos/acting captain i had no choice but to help,i personally didnt mind the gimmicks.

>Xander banned by Saronsen
Maybe he's not so bad after all.

nah, that was an easy ban.
he still look like a freshman

Alright, gonna throw a pitch out for a Toxins rework I thought up

>Normal plasma isn't changed at all, just getting that out of the way

>Toxins starts with a selection of Plasma Ion chemicals
>These Plasma Ions are all randomized and have different properties and reactions
>By mixing them with different reagents, the Toxins scientist can discover new reactions like with standard chemicals or slime core-like reactions
>Plasma-x6 might turn you into a Plasmaman if you die while it's in your system, Plasma-y2 might turn any reagent it's mixed with into banana juice, etc

I feel this change would;
>Make Toxins something more than the antag scientist role
>Make it a more rewarding job for those involved
>Better fit the setting of a plasma research station, as you would expect a researcher of a new substance to perform more chemist like research
>Add a more chemical focused job to science in general

Give me the rundown on 3hotdogs.

has autism, keeps posting here for no reason

Just to throw some crunch forward
>Toxins starts with 6 50u beakers of different Isotopes (Not Ions, my mistake)
>It'd be equipped with a special scanner and chem dispenser that uses normal Plasma and some other chemical to make more
>You can order additional beakers of new isotopes from cargo, but it's only 1 per crate

WYCI etc.
Not to come off as an ass but ideas to 'fix' jobs are a dime a dozen

how do you get trilithium for R-UST enhanced breeder reaction? Looking at wiki, it seems you need it to create it, while you can't make it in compressor.

It's only obtained from the R-UST vault. P*B said it was a feature.

is there any other way to get R-UST to generate huge temperature? With primary reaction I can never get it even to 100 000K, let alone millions of degrees like some MoMMIs

Sounds cool, but will only happen if you code it. I'm sure everyone would love it if toxins became more than just bombs and an ic way of making plasmamen would be really nice. I mean, come on. We have ways of making Diona, vox, humans and skeles.

>round over.wav
>crab runs in with an explosive in the cent comm lounge and nukes everyone

I'm laughing so hard.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3836
oh my god yclat went fucking IN on kolith, this is gold

RIGHT as the serb resets

>chasing down greyshit
>H-HHELP
>ignore his claims of being succed by a vamp
>later walk into a shocked door and get succed by the very same vamp

pottery

Whew that's good

they legit hate eachother, i feel they are physical manifestations of the two sides of the serb

I have been laughing for like 5 minutes, yclat is savage as fuck.
i'm going to have to disagree, kolith is really strange and represents literally nothing or no one on the server. I'm not sure anyone legitimately likes him either, they just kind of pity him and keep him around.

he represents the metaclub shittery and discord drama that plagues us

I miss when the server was split into RP vs. no RP instead

>play on serber
>don't give a fugg about admin/waifufag/powergamer/metaclub drama
>feelsgoodbreh.jpeg

Rememeber medium RP?

>Not having a waifu
You need to go back

>waifu
>2017

Husbandos are the real shit, shame there aren't any on the station :^) :^) :^)

Evidence please.

Kolith is legitimately insane, he believes he was only deadminned because of a conspiracy by solarius and kuranon. He exists to start drama in the discord and can never admit he's wrong

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3767&start=20

>can't use pomfcoin to clear notes

youd think kolith would be the one leading such conspiracies. Hell he probably is

Where exactly did the trialmins have a disagreement?

would the admins tell me my notes if I asked them?

>there are people on this server that do anything besides slobber the knobs of their red overlords and facilitate their righteous hunt for redtext
why haven't we banned these fucks already?

yes

reminder that lifeweb is better and party is starting tommorow, if you want to join

reminder factorio is better and the party is starting everyday forever!

:thinking:

>have to update byond to join

nah

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3821&start=10

Admins can shittalk and try to deadmin other admins but if you as a player do it you'll end up banned. VG2017

So, is this how things are playing out?

You bring up shit from the past involving you and your friends from the pupper discord, and jump at any possibility to try and throw shit my way?

No wonder people are talking about conspiracies.

once i started playing lifeweb, i cant play ss13. its just so shallow and boring

play lifeweb, escape the admin drama and waifufaggotry

>DragonBro thinks its okay to permaban people on a joke server vote
And people want him as an admin?

>admins don't tell suspected metagamers and banevaders that they are suspected metagamers or banevaders
huh......

Lifeweb is filled with waifu erp mercenary and whore metacliques
What the fuck are you talking about

I deadminned myself :3c

""""stepped down""""

>Rin metagames
More at 11

>waifu erp mercenary

lmao what

>whore metacliques

yeah, there is a dedicated role for waifufags, that dont clog important roles, and you probably wont be punished if you burn the brothel down

>attack some whore static
>6 people run to her rescue even though they never said a word over radio