pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfags imgu
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHe79RK6FRI
youtube.com/watch?v=iB4GmUGSuvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I added 6 gunner cages to my raider cage death trap.

I am dropping 12 assholes to their deaths at once

hahaha oh I have become the commonwealths newest super villian!

i don't get it, what makes her ugly?

Anyone have any experience with the flamers? Is the nozzle upgrades distance penalty that bad? I'd like to not waste mats if I can.

I didn't think she was ugly but I do now because you created her and I have a beef with you for shitting the thread up with this bitches face!

Compare. I could even do my eyes better if I could be asked. But if you can't see the difference then you won't ever.

Hello /fog/, I'm reinstalling New Vegas for the first time in years.
What mods would you recommend to make people look less like potatoes?
What mods would you recommend to let me fuck a deathclaw?

Face shape - her head is essentially a rectangle.

Her eyes are too small, her nose too big, and her lips are puckered way too much.

>Piper edition
This is great news.

Already finished bro. Search the thread or wait for compilation user to finish part 3.

Heyo, trying Horizon with Start Me Up is such an awesome experience, adding new weapons and various tweaks along the way.

Questions: Seems like Horizon hasn't yet touch the power armor. Is there a power armor mod that makes it more difficult (use, maintain, upgrade, etc)?

Also, ENB recommendations?

>great news
Could be worse. Fuck your pun, though.

I thought OP's pic was supposed to be a Piper version of this

[Love Newspaper]

I want a computer that can stand ENB god dammit. It looks so beautiful.

its a cross between that and that "you ever hear about video games?" pose

Head is the wrong shape.
Face proportions aren't awful but nothing fits naturally together.
Very masculine jaw.
It looks like you designed the face using a grid. Everything is straight lines and right angles, it's not natural.

One last ENB pic before I cry.

Holy shit, this is the first time i'm really using the flamer and it's al ot better then I thought. Very economical. Only downside so far is it weights a ton.

post and r8 your raiders, scavvers, and junkers
no tacticool shit, gas masks earn an immediate +1 score

>like brotherhood but dont want to kill railroad or join them
>if I join railroad the brotherhood will oppress me
>minutemen is just preston carvey
>institute I kill railroad and brotherhood
I guess I'll join institute to feel superior over the commonwealth peasents?

It's really cool

Guess I will throw mine and Hancock's image into the pot. Sorry for the blur, taking jet for days!

>male armor and female armor in korean games

Cait is thicc

Real BoS>maxson's shitbirds
Prove me wrong, protip: artificial people aren't worse than nukes

Fine killjoy, i'll take the mayor out of his armor.

no i didnt want you to but he looks nice now

nice hat

Thoughts on Raider Overhaul?
I honestly don't care for much of it but I love the changes to the Forged.

>181124187
To the user who has the Rainbow Glitch have you tried youtube.com/watch?v=UHe79RK6FRI

use it, will improve raiders

some things you won't like, but as long as it adds some variety and doesn't add game of thrones armor it's good

I'm using it. You can see some of the new armors in
I like it pretty well, only thing I don't like about it is it changes jet so it doesn't slow time anymore, it just speeds you up. Everything else I like about it. Raiders are harder now, they use nades more (not molotoves) and raiders in raider power armor are tough cookies to crack. Turns raider power armor into boss mobs.

Also, in case you didn';t read it adds a lot of low tech weapons. But they are pretty balanced.

>only thing I don't like about it is it changes jet so it doesn't slow time anymore, it just speeds you up
what the hell

yay i get to fuck caits junkie ass

are there any of these for fallout 4?

>looks like shrek
>doesn't capitalize name
>talking obscene about my waifu

Fuck off mongrel

:(

Jesus that face

I'm trying it right now but I won't be able to find out for a while, I have work tonight so I have to go to bed soon. I will report back in the next day or two if you will be around. Extracting these takes forever though.

It will be hard but if you stay strong they will accept you one day

samefag

>deathclaws before 4
>will mess you up
>come in packs
>don't waste time, just go right for you
>spooky looking
>challenging even in late game

>deathclaws in 4
>weak as hell
>only show up one at a time
>stand there roaring like idiots
>incredibly generic looking
>lame no matter what level you are
w h y

Sorry that you can't accept that more than one person finds that monstrosity unattractive.

I don't think so user, you've got pretty much the whole thread united in thinking that your waifu is ugly.

The fact that you didn't bother capitalising her name is just the cherry on the cake of your shit taste.

>see one user using Abduction to make a raider harem
>oh well might as well try it too
>remember it can't abduct randomly generated npc's, so I go straight at the fixed bosses

I never noticed since all of them were in low light indoors, but goddamn some of the bosses are fucking THICC

try it

There's no way he isn't trolling, just don't respond to it.

The fact is you care too much about this that you keep responding. Shouldn't you be over at tesg or something? She doesn't look perfect but she doesn't look horrible either, I don't know why you care.

Yeah don't respond. That's what I want anyway.
>ur waifu look ugly lmaoo xddd
This just shits the thread up.

I like how they look a lot like Zilla. They tried real hard to make them a badass creature this go around so you'd feel like a badass killing it and they failed.

They need to be faster and use hit and run tactics instead of running right up to you and grappling you

the roaring needs to stop too, you're right

I finally figured out who his bitch reminds me of. She's a blue eye'd version of this chick.

I only responded because he insulted my waifus honor. I wouldn't have otherwise.

>aside from the square face, it has most of the changes AI suggested

that is fucking erie

fuck cait!!! her ascent is aweful and she looks like a wreck

Dude I've been looking at his bitch and for days I have been getting deja vu. She's one of the vampires from Twilight. Did I mention i'm a faggot? She plays boyfriend vampire's mom.

Take it back RIGHT now

okay i take it back

I WANT TO HUG JULIE

Nukes just break a nation. An artificial person can be used to control it. Which do you think is worse?

My Cait synth hasn't been able to replicate the original's accent. I think the experiment is a failure. Disposal time?

hug away

>Jullie
>Two L's
I don't know how people miss this stuff.

open a synth brothel for raiders

>give settler hat
>looks ugly
>remove hat
>they are still wearing the hat

ARGH

This picture reminds me, are there any doctor's bag mods for FO4?

The Enclave is back with this new song! youtube.com/watch?v=iB4GmUGSuvo

jaw like a fucking brick

Hey that's a pretty good idea. That'll work great for the organic reproduction trials.

[Intelligence] it suk

Anybody here familiar with weathermods (vivid weather in my case if that's important) able to explain this to me?
I made one of the Clear Skies fireworks that came with Contraptions to get a sunny morning on Far Harbor for once and suddenly my game turned insanely colorfull and oversaturated. After the weather changed naturally everything went back to normal, but how is something like that possible?
It's never this way on a normal sunny day, but when i launch that firework the color intensity goes up like some wacko ENB.

I want a sentrybot sassy black gf

Not sure if Vivid weathers takes into effect of the Fireworks that can be used to alter the weather.

Jet is the raider drug of choice, recommended by 4/5 raiders. Why should it only work for the player? The new effect lets NPCs get a use out of jet as well.

I want a dom synth bf

that's nice but I'm gonna miss slowtime. Maybe I'll install that bullet time vats thing, if it exists. jet + that I wonder if I'll be even faster

Possible imagespace modifier on the fireworks increasing the saturation?

>bioware and bethesda both hire the same scottish semi amateur to fake an irish accent
Why tho.

Is it finally okay for me to come out of the bunker? Are the Obsidianfags finally gone?

For less potato I use New Vegas Redesigned 2, I know some people don't like it, last thread someone dropped a list of mods he uses for that.

*squeeze*

>quicksave
>add nozzle and test it out
>if you don't like it then load back to your save

NV > FO4

>Nukes
>When they were actively in use there were defense systems, warnings and bunkers in place
>Synths
>Can be anyone, look and act human even thinking they are
>Stronger, don't age, don't get sick, can easily wipe out and replace humanity

Ok

And they're both ugly and awful.

>implying nukes can't replace humanity

If you mean as a consumable there is a mod that adds a bunch of stuff from FO3/NV called Wasteland Imports.

If you mean as a wearable... no.

Sexout on LL will have all the stuff you need to fuck a deathclaw

Get back in their faggot, if you can't handle people liking things you don't like then go kiss a moving train

This will never stop irritating me, it's as bad or worse as when they get someone to fake a Scottish or Irish accent.

(I say this as a Scot)

>artificial race that never tires, never sleeps, never eats, never ages
>superior to humans and would make them obsolete if they aquire ways to procreate
>not the greatest threat to humankind ever
Maxson still a shit tho i agree.

They tried and failed.

NVR2 for faces.
If you find deathclaw fuggin mods tell me pls

they are worshipped as gods by weak pitiful humans

how can you even compete

Is there a way to make New Vegas not shitty looking. I know only about the texture mod. I love the game and i want to finally finish it (last time i palyed it was 2013 i think) but holy it looks like garbage. Can be any mod any ENB/Reshade, anything i have a rig that will survive it.

So you have some retards, who may actually have been in contact with some entity (if we go with Far Harbor as cannon), that still don't represent the masses which have since repopulated after the last time nukes tried to wipe the slate clean.

Just instead of synth make walking nukes why dont you understand

Whats the general opinion on F3 and F4 here?

>imagespace modifier on the fireworks
If you don't mind would you care to elaborate on that or have some advice where i could educate myself? I aquired some expirience making mods for New Vegas and Skyrim but weather mechanics in the CK are a complete mystery to me and i'm always interested in learning.

form your own opinions

this, so i can laugh at you HA HA HA