/scg/ SoCal General - NIGHT OF FIRE

>Upcoming meets

Friday night to Saturday, 11/3-11/4

Desert Hoon Electric Bugaloo
Johnson Valley OHV
Details will be on a separate thread, provided the freeways aren't shut down by wildfires.

Saturday 11/18

Main meet, Little Tujunga Canyon Rd.
Details TBD, Sanic's going to scout out possible meeting spots provided they don't get burned by wildfires.

>Nightc/o/re OC
Thursday meets are on hiatus due to the meet spot getting burned by normies, and wildfires.

Note: Main meets are every 3rd Saturday of every month, unless the touges are claimed by the wildfires.

>What to bring to the meets
2-way radio. Midland or Baofeng are good brands to go with.
midlandusa.com/product/x-talker-t51vp/
Water.
Virgin boipucci to sacrifice to the 峠の神。
For main meet wildfire bbq's, a google spreadsheet will be posted.

>Can I bring my [insert shitbox here]?
All cars are welcome. We've had everything from wildfires to Nissan GTR's show up.

>I can't make the meet bc of work
Call in and tell them you're being evacuated bc of the wildfires.

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, the wildfires are faster than you.

>Discord
discord.gg/ymZJVNU

>kik
We'll add you if you show up and don't act like a wild flaming faggot

>Videos
Phantom vs Ken-Sama Round 1, Ken's POV: youtube.com/watch?v=bxjprXF0bC0
Phantom's POV: youtu.be/f02u5nw92L4

>Other dumb shit

-Yeen Peen story (because the new people keep asking)
yuki.la/o/16221782

>Rules

1. Do not drive beyond your and/or your car's limits. This isn't a race, and we always wait for everyone to regroup.
2. Do not cross the double yellows (subject to change depending on road and time of day).
3. Do not start any wildfires. Save the arson for your local mosque.

Looking forward to driving with y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/car-reviews/features/street-racing-mulholland-drive-in-1978.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourselves and never reorganize

that's not very nice.. :(

fpbp

Friendly reminder that you need one of these stickers to drive with us so we know you're one of /our guys/. Me and Phanny are selling them for $11.

nightc/o/re out

You do not need one of these stickers. I believe they can be purchased for much cheaper and our meets are open to anyone who sees these threads.

Fake news

Stickers are given out, not bought. And no don't ask for one.

Thats an imposter.
Stickers are not sold, and not required. I make them and ask $3 for material cost.

Bump

Fuck You, Some dumb bitch put her car in reverse at a red light, that isn't a kill

>kill list
>only 3 cars from that pic are kill

The poverty spec fc still runs and drives, apparently.

>socal literally can’t stop crashing

it would be easy to add more pics if you guys didn't keep them hidden to make yourselves look better

>keep them hidden
>recent pictures in the collage

Really activates my almonds...

ISF doesn't count if we gonna be real and S2K is debatable.

Also bimmer is blown tire not kill

theres more pics i know it

Stop pretending to be me faggot

>driving past someone's driveway at 110 mph is fine
>lose shit when someone crosses double yellow
>proud of "drifting" on ramps in the middle of the day

Who is he, sl/o/wcal?

I don't know. Who is he, Julio?

>its a n/o/rcal shitting on s/o/cal thread

These n/o/rcal, one day I'm gonna go to their meet pull a gun and blow everyone heads off. Don't ever come down to s/o/cal meets faggots.

Why is the s2k on there? Having a little front bumper scrape means kill now?

Will be there, sorry I missed the last one, car was kill.

Bump

Y'all are faggots. I'm the real king of the mountain.

edmunds.com/car-reviews/features/street-racing-mulholland-drive-in-1978.html

What time do meets usually end? I always work Saturdays, but my schedule finally got changed to start at 8:00pm.

It ends when you decide to go home.

>phanny sells stickers
Since when?

how else will they tell the difference between the REAL drivers and phonies from the internet? I applaud phanny for this - he needs to know who the serious drivers are so he can show them who's the real boss of live oak!

Never

bump

You could either pay the $11 or prove you're in nightc/o/re by answering questions from the nightc/o/re podcast so we know you're legit

I'm going to molest you when I find out who you are

You're threatening me with a good time here

Stop impersonating me you fuccboi. If I find out who you are my baton is going up your ass

Fuck you dude quit posting as me

This is getting out of hand, fuck you. I get more pussy than all of you. I bet none of you beta cucks even have a car that can match my 500hp ISF

You stop impersonating ME, you little shit

Oh shit I remember that silver E30, fuck that was a long time ago.

Which one of you faggots crashed on Live Joke in the past day or two?

Whats the story behind that?

Daily reminder:
100 mph past someone's driveway
double yellows
etc. etc.

Reminder that RX8 fag won't run straight road (his own words) because its too dangerous and hes scared. Yet he has no problem crossing double yellows and endangering everyone on the road.

>b-but at least I didn't exceed the speed limit, t-that has a higher ticket fine

Indeed, I won't. As you can see, when you lose control of a car at 100, you will go off into someone's property and probably die. Running the canyons is all about risk management - crossing double yellows in the middle of nowhere where you have a few miles of visibility is in fact safer than Live Joke. Sorry you're all too brain dead to get that.

Slav you ever show up to norcal imma beat your ass you bitch nigger.

Not even joking. Your ISF excuses wont save you either. You talked too much shit and now u gonna pay, bitch ass faggot.

Im gonna fuck you so hard that you cum before I do.

Not if I make you cum first, faggot.

Don't remember exactly what happened, and I was a couple cars back. All I know is that he went into a rock HARD on the road that bridges GMR and Azusa. Kind of around where the gun range road is.

This is great

you think im joking? Lol ok, hope you got a ride to the hospital bitch punk

You ain't gonna do shit pussy

I like how you don't realize all these others don't have my trip code.
Fuck off, You're a Veeky Forums pussy. I'll see you in NorCal.

We will see then faggot. only way we find out is if you come to norcal and you wont because you scared you know what will happen to your bitch ass

Punk bitch kill list faggot lol kys

now THIS is autism

post car you drive, otherwise you aren't proving shit online

Soooo what exactly is this? From what I understand it's just a bunch of anons who drive together through Cali, but some of this shit like the kill list and stuff make it seem a bit fucking hectic. What the fuck is going on here?

>Doesn't know about the maple syrup run

Get off the thread normie

You've pretty much got it. It's not as hectic as those shitposts make it out to be; every one of the actual crashes were people going past their limits.

Are the crashes from people who get the "Hurr gotta be the special person from the group" and proceed to just do stupid shit?

Yeah, that or they see someone going faster than them and try to keep up and end up losing it

No. Most of the time they are jist trying to keep up with the faster people in the group and either dont know the road or over extend their abilities causing them to become uncomfortable or unable to correct their issue. TL;DR go your own pace dont try to follow others.

We should start setting up a proper slow group just for that reason
I guarantee all the crashes that happened involve some sort of over-confidence.

>in slow group
>"aw man all the cool guys are going fast"
>gets out of slow group and tries to catch up to fast group
>crashes

> they see someone going faster than them and try to keep up
The classic rookie mistake.

advice.jpg

Holy shit niggers lol stop sucking his dick, hell get his ass beat and find out what car I drive if he makes the mistake of coming to norcal. why would I post my car here when physically beating the shit out of his bitch nigger ass has nothing to do wit my car???

fuck ppl retarded lmao

I'll see you soon, Imma suck your dick so good

Stop it calvin

There always has been, you faggots just want to be like dagumi and think your magical abilities will allow you to catch up to whoever’s up front because muh animu

Stop impersonating you sack of shit. Anyone can put on a trip and say they're the real me. I'm going to shove my baton so far up your ass that I'll straight pipe your digestive system you little fuccboi

people go to meets in norcal and socal and occasionally some people (usually new) crash

one thread makes a kill list img of the other thread and vice versa

How about you stop impersonating me you little faggot. It's not funny anymore and I swear I'm going to beat your ass over some autistic shit

Kek :joy: emoji

I stfg the Slav posting has to be Phantom.

A lot of these are good copypasta material

Reminder to first timers: if you bought your tires because they were cheap or had the highest guaranteed miles, those tires are working against you on the touge. Economy tires are low traction tires.
Every accident that has occurred at a meet has been because of novice drivers expecting their pizza-cutter tires to handle high speed turns and ham-fisted maneuvers.
Do not try to keep up with a faster car. The group generally stops to let stragglers catch up. You won't impress anyone by spinning out or smashing into a guard rail while trying to go fast.
Take it easy, and have fun.

What tires should I buy?

Listen to next week's podcast where Bimmer and I will talk about how to pick the best tires for your car and how to defend yourself and your car if you're under 5'6

great clickbait

That's not him Slav has been banned from this board for the past hour now

That bitch is lucky the mods got to him before I did.

We are all Slav

This. If you have something to prove, go to an autox event or a track day.

How does it feel going to a meet full of retards? You retards. You're all still slow and suck at driving anyways.

Say that to my face faggot

You're going to be retarded after I beat your skull in you fucking bitch. Come say that to my face

I can't say you're wrong, considering we consider my ISF "fast".

Stop impersonating me you fucking punks.

my ISF is fast. It has 500hp and only weighs 4000 pounds, I can be going 200mph and be in 8th gear before you can even take off the line

>8th gear
you sure showed him

Guys please. We'll see who's the fastest.

I just moved to Southern California from Oregon. Am I welcome with pic related?

of course. the more the merrier

>Friday night to Saturday, 11/3-11/4
>Desert Hoon Electric Bugaloo
>Johnson Valley OHV
>Details will be on a separate thread, provided the freeways aren't shut down by wildfires.

I put that in to Google Maps and this is what I see. Apparently we're meeting down this dirt path?

Yeah,was wondering about that, but too beta to say anything.

Gmaps just puts a pin in the middle of the road.

Pretty sure this is where they filmed that scene in Se7en.

Stop impersonating me you dickwipe