/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Expansion is out.

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1z5np
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rate,hate,fix

Migrate to this thread

Ok this is a pretty cool combo

>Not running Feena in every deck
Shiggy Diggy.

You have an insane number of shit cards for such an easy to make list. Drop CoC, Dire, Lethal, and Sadistic. Run Disagreeable (yes, you run both her and Grimnir). Run Righteous Devil, it wins games on its own against aggro. Nigga run Claws, it's like the best fucking Blood card. If you want draw, you run Pact or Belph, not shit bond. You can also run Gobbos to search your Baphomets, or Bander for a backup plan in case you don't get discount Abyss. Bander is also good in general thanks to rush on 5.

Lion & Garuda master race

>these games
Holy fuck. I'm real Master.

I think Vampy is cute but I don't find her sexually attractive

I'd hug the shit out of her though

Can anybody help me building this?
I should add 3x Snow White I guess?

Am I missing something here?

Havent even opened any packs yet. Which ate the cancer meta decks i should look foward to and netdeck to complete my quests?
Could you guys post them for me?

Not even 24 hours yet.

threads are FAST

>40 packs
>only dragon legos
I guess It's all over for me

Cthulu is bad guies it's the new sneks of WD eggs dee :^^^)

I would replace Cudgel with Teena

Garuda

Okay, I've been out of the loop. What's the best deck?

pretty amusing to see swordcraft decks without qb/ta-g

But i need to finish my dailies user. I dont want to just play "mid"sword or "control"sword for it.

Hope you guys are ready to lose games on turn 2 now getting shitcanned by every deck going full aggro and 0 spells
This is what you get for shitposting about shadow for 6 months

Neutral anything.

>Drop CoC, Dire, Lethal
>Lethal
But why?

lion haven

I've prevailed again.

>no one runs odin anymore
>run into aegis as seraph

silly billies

Ledger Alice is F U N
still needs a shitton of tweaking, though

Lovecraft Blood

Friendly reminder that you did in fact open at least one legendary in 66 packs, unlike me.

I almost got fucked by Daria with Heinlein. Too bad for him, I was playing dirt.

Mm i can see that. Thanks!

So what's the new deck to spam to masters?

prebuilts when REEEEEEEEEEEE

Neutral sword or haven

try this

>Pick sword
>get offered garbage
>go 3-2 anyway because turn 3 frog is pretty much a free win

>Number of tries
First success: 1st try
Second success: 1st try
Third success: 9th or so

>tfw won 2 gamse as d-shift without using the d

how am i even winning

>decide to fuck around with Neutral Midrange Shadow
>finally draw my Alice
>opponent concedes immediately

MOTHERFUCKER

Very fun control match.

>garbage expansion.
>most of the shit is neutral focused.
>blood has a new cancer lego that just ends the game instantly.
Worst expansion ever Cygames are fucking up big time.

Fuck off Ledouche.

Holy crackers!

I have 14 T2 tickets. What do you think will be the best T2 craft this time around?

>losing to literally day 1 meme decks

Spot the shitter

>blood
>turn 2 tove
>win

Kill yourself le shadownigger douche.

Concede please

>game got to 10PP
how??
streamable.com/1z5np

So what are safe leggos to craft besides Alice if you're running neutral?

43870 need a concede pls

I got bored of constantly playing SV and put it on hold until today's expo got released. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but whatever. I played some Gwent in the meantime and truth be told, I got bored of that as well. But anyways, Cygames is generous with packs as always, and legendary drop rates don't disappoint. They're much better than any other card game. I'm entirely F2P, and the only thing that I bought were the 1 time crystal offers, which I have yet to spend on anything that interests me.

So, expansion drops. I open my packs, review the class and neutral cards, and... well, I feel nothing. I try some games and there are memes everywhere, with busted cards left and right, and the neutral crap is simply being forced cause it works better than anything else at the moment, until someone invents something better, of course.

Does anyone else also feel that this expansion is really dull? Thematically and mechanically? I really couldn't care less about neutral cards. And I have no motivation to obtain the GM rank. Any slacker can get it with 3 months of carryover score. Boring...

Can someone unironically stream Cblood games on master. I have not very impressive results. If you don't draw Revelations/Baphomet before T5 = you dead. If you go second = you will die with spawn in hand. If you go second in mirror match = you will die because his spawn hit first. Even if I draw Spawn, most of time I trying to survive with 5HP against hordes of neutral followers. One Albert = GG

>neutral expansion
>you're allowed only 6 neutral cards in draft
Same as ToG. Haven/dragon

What do japs think of this epic new meta?

You should be more impressed by how many cards we have left in our decks. And yes, he used all 3 Spawns.

all the classes with the same fucking deck is going to make me sick

Fuck off, dubcuck.

Just ask them on 2ch. Some people know english. Or use google translate

Wasn't shadow top doggo in ToG? I don't like Dragon so I'll hope for Haven.

>47 shadow
PtP?

Everyone is praising it as the best meta since DE.

just started, now what? do I do story mode for all chars?

What's worse? Seeing dragon and shadow everywhere or seeing every class with the same deck?

It's going to get old real fast, since every aggro and mid-range deck is forced to run similar cards since they made neutrals the strongest early game.

I played literally 0 Shadowcraft followers this entire game. This is not how the game should be.

proof?

>every class with the same deck
This desu.

story mode gives a ton of shit so yes
also check the pastebin it has some stuff for new players

If you aren't going to reroll, yes. Also do the 20 private matches for another 2000 gold, and make a decent aggro deck to beat the elite AIs for another 2800.

Post dirtrune decks.

9lvy

Oh well its okay I guess
Atleast I got the emblems I wanted

So where can i find the latest meme decks

tfw need 23900 dust to craft 3 alice, 2 cinderella, 3 cock, 3 hector and 2 snow cat to get one good sword deck and one full neutral deck.....

They're not stupid enough to already judge a 12 hours old meta unlike 70% of /svg/.

>hector
>neutral
??????

Can I have a quick concede please?

I crafted Cinderellas and Alices, please don't tell me I'm going to be fucked

it's a 5 pp 4/4 demonic strike neutral card user

Nope. It's actually the first time I've reached more than 30 shadows with this deck.

I kinda wish the replay feature lets you view your opponents cards, I want to see how close was I to losing if they gotten a good draw.

>hector
>5pp
>demonic strike
Are we being raided by discord again?

Can I get a concede?

with ward.

Any decent Shadow decks using new stuff or is it all just Midrange feat. 1 new card

Thanks Mama Forte

You can stop pretending now

blood is t0
there will be no other decks on ladder after a while

newfag here how did I do for the free 10? Are any safe to turn to vials?

Council
of
Card
Knights

Is my favorite card to have in my ___!

is every class viable when you stick 3 alices in?
need something for dailies

>everyone flooding the board with goblin leader plus alice

STOP

kys u faggot

Thanks mama forte

Alice feels like a cornerstone of the meta, but it's been less than 24 hours so maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. Really feels like the game just ends if your opponent curves out into Alice though.

Corpselord is pretty meme. Jabberwock is a little bit but not a lot. Spawn and Lion are good.

Just Grimnir bro

27 packs
Okay?

are stinky bats still viable and will it take many vials to update them from DE days