Previously:
>Possible Summer Cup Logos
>All-Star Team Poll
>VGL Auties (Ending Soon)
>shitposting
>page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_III#Injuryb_Owl_2:_Red_Dawn
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0LOkEs1RO8iJ4JIG08bRjqudhxefU5hnrIEHP0DMlyLryYQ/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ir5C-Ir_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=CmnkL4CR1HY&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8MthWCWIMOI
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tools#Edit_file)
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Appendix:Rules
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017/Auto-ATF)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for /pol/eage

Are there even salvageable teams taking part to that?

Xth for bagina

Official Fakkin Boolsheet Power Ratings

/brony/
/aog/
/ink/
/ghost/
/dtoy/
/uv/
/rw/
/mgr/
/sora/
/ussr/
/hanny/
/hvn/
/eire/
/ptg/

Daylight

dogshit
/Naruto/

lol2cat

Also the Injuryb owl is today, aka the murderb owl

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_III#Injuryb_Owl_2:_Red_Dawn

Official Injuryb Owl Power Ratings

/domg/

Elephants trampling

Every other team

I don't understand, why do people invest time in aesthetics for teams that end up playing a single game in memevitationals because of meme tactics?

As a testing ground to learn how to make aesthetics?

Or they intend to use it multiple times?

>/brony/ that high when /ghost/ beat them 1-2 in No Bully Bowl, in which /ghost/ also lost to /sora/ 4-1

Its all for fun senpai, people will put time into their own teams and theres nothing wrong with that.
Maybe they use their meme teams to test aesthetics or tactics for a "real" team.

>using PES16 exports and sliders to rate PES17 teams

>r8ing tactics in boolsheet of all places

>not using PES 16 exports and sliders in 17

twain is a hack

Are you telling me that the formation that won the gauntlet won't win Summer?

>Muh across the games consistency

What else is there to do, nothing is happening

vgl awards when

Aesthetics testing ground, especially for stuff not useful for /my4CCteam/ or /myVGLteam/

Also I reuse the teams

The poll ends today senpai relax

Sup MS

>page 9

Kekerino

this is so fucking stupid, i'm mad at myself for laughing at this

I'm sure there's a reference to be made here somewhere

So is Veeky Forums just a board full of generals fighting to not die? Like, 90% of posts are juts the various threads bumping to stay live? That's the impression I get while lurking /4ccg/.

At least we're not /sc2/

There's actually few enough generals on Veeky Forums so that the last two or three pages are just dupes or things past the post limit.

There is a dysatopian future where there's more generals than topics available and all the generals enter a desperate fight for life though.

that's like saying "at least my country isn't Turkey"

Oh come on, memes aside, Turkey is by far one of the least restrictive majority muslim nations on the globe.

Just because Erdogan invested himself with power for life by public mandate doesn't make it as bad as North Korea. Unless you were /int/posting it's hardly the worst country to live in.

What in the fuck is going on with /u/?
>tfw your Mod is so fucking shit, not only he doesn't do his duties but he's protecting a shitposting namefag who's shilling a hetbait kidde show
The board is gonna die first before the team does.

sure there are shittier holes but Turkey still rates below any first world country

The analogy fails because /scg/ is fourth-world tier if Veeky Forums was geopolitics

Mods doing it for free is not news

Go /qa/post on /qa/.

Don't see a single shitpost by him in that thread beyond the fact that every time he posts people get pissy about the contents of his posts (which aren't high effort, but they also aren't "Not /u/".)

If it were me, I'd add cross-thread namefagging to Global 13, but it's not me and like it or not trips gonna trip until the end of time, especially if they know that people respond to them. Just to be clear though, this is why Mods/Jannies don't post with capcodes - the moment that guy started posting, the thread became about what he was posting and not the actual topic of the general.

>Shilling a kiddie idolshit that has 50% het in /u/
>Hijacking the general thread multiple times
>None of those are shitposting
You're right though. That isn't shitposting, that's attention-whoring. The namefag is enjoying the shitstorm. One thing I'm happy about it though is that the anons are standing up against an incompetent and bias mod

SHiN posts Aikatsu everywhere, all the time, without ceasing, despite there being an Aikatsu thread. He advertises and links to his Aikatsu thread, even in the General thread OP, as well. He literally cannot do anything except post Aikatsu and his waifu Aoi or his OTP Aoi/Ran (somehow he has both an waifu and an OTP involving her, also waifufagging is not something acceptable on /u/). Just in the past few days he's created four pointless General threads, complete with Aikatsu OP image and links to his Aikatsu thread, just so he can have the next General thread with his Aikatsu posts all over it, despite the old General thread being still useful and actively posted in. People are just pissed that he's being so obnoxious. Something must have snapped in his head a few months ago, because previously he did not act like this. People wouldn't care about him if he kept his Aikatsu stuff in the appropriate thread and didn't try to force Aikatsu in the General.
Anyway, I'll digress before this gets any longer.

What's your logic here?

The moment mods shitmod thread becomes about that and additional threads are made. Mods not tripping doesn't stop shit.

I mean he's right that I never "Got" thread warring like that, but it's not unique to /u/ (See R&I (and the prick that thinks he's "saving /gsg/" by trying to out-asshole R&I) or the Lulufags on /d2g/, or the people starting pointless character wars on /feg/. What's weird to me is that clearly different boards have different expectations on what constitutes an "Early thread", since on Veeky Forums a thread'll get deleted if someone tries to make it at 730 or 740. Maybe it's because people still try to chain-bump those old threads and they want to avoid slow generals getting bumped off or having >Page 9 syndrome.

>Mods shitmod

Bruh, they're doing it >for free. I don't like when they make a decision I don't agree with, or warn/ban me for real borderline shit, but at the end of the day this isn't the hill you should be dying on.

>RanAo
If he's an Aoifag then at least pair her with Ichigo.

And I'm not a yurifag and only watched a few episodes.

You should see some of the shit they've done to /myboard/ in the last year and a half. They fuck shit up all the time. They don't give a fuck and honestly wouldn't be surprised to wake up any given day and see it deleted despite it being a larger board.

You're the best thing to happen to this thread in years, I just want you to know that.

Hello, newfriend! Please visit us again in few days!

This is unrelated to the 4CC. Fuck off.

upgraded version

enjoy you're ban

tfw to intelligent fore midfield

Thank you for not being a faggot this time, op

>peter making shitty edits and responding to himself with praise AGAIN
IP ban on bulgaria when

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0LOkEs1RO8iJ4JIG08bRjqudhxefU5hnrIEHP0DMlyLryYQ/viewform

VGL Auties closing in about 8 hours. Make sure to vote if you haven't already.

You're way too protective of your cartoons if you think that goober is either good enough or clever enough to make those edits.

Try testing to this today /4ccg/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ir5C-Ir_v4

I believe that it's time to announce seasonal /vr/ poll results. We've gathered 37 votes, which is not much compared to some other boards, but still pretty good for /vr/ standards where the traffic is low and we have to be stealthy.

Both Doomguy and Kirby received nearly 100% support and will keep their gold medal status. This season, after a close race between few players, silver spots are awarded to Samus and Segata Sanshiro, who will be relieved of his GK duty.

There are few changes on staple franchise/genre reps, as well as unbound ones. We have to say goodbye to:

Abe;
CORE Commander;
5500 Power Liches;
Alucard;
Aeris Dies;
Terry Bogard;
7 GRAND DAD;
Greedy Resellers.

For the Summer Cup, we will welcome:

Bubsy (returning player);
Shimon Belmondo (replaces Alucard as Castlevania rep);
Luca Blight (new rep from Suikoden);
Atari Dragon (new rep from Adventure);
I AM SINISTAR (new rep from Sinistar);
Crag Hack (replaces 5500 Power Liches as Might and Magic rep);
PSYCHO CRUSHER (M. Bison replaces Terry Bogard as fightan rep);
Super Megason IV (pic related, seasonal rep for bootleg games and consoles)

To no surprise, there are no major changes in music department, although we've received few good suggestion on special pieces that we might use against specific opponents.

try testing to this today intead /4ccg/
youtube.com/watch?v=CmnkL4CR1HY&spfreload=1

I can't believe Aeris is fucking dead.

>37
where's that fucking cull?

based off that box there are so many possibilities for that player's blender

>90+8

what the fuck is /krg/

>ataridragon
memories
youtube.com/watch?v=8MthWCWIMOI

>Bubsy back
>Sinistar in
>Atari Dragon in
oh fuck yeah

>two former silvers ded
rip

Kamen Rider General

Kamen Rider.

>37
Cull this nigga now

>CORE Commander;
Fuck, the /vrm/ wont be used in the cup then.
At least Rex will.

time for AGDG v moeshit. Hopefully it's not sleepy

enjoy your cull

Veeky Forums roster's almost filled in, just need four more. We're waiting on whether /llsifg/ will pick Alpaca or Honkers, on /rs07g/'s and /fgg/'s managers, and we'll probably poll /@/ ourselves considering.

>Greedy Resellers is dead
Fuck
>sublime Luca Blight coming on
Less fuck

I go to /gif/ BLACKED threads just to Ctrl+F the word 'cuck' and read all the angry /pol/tards
I wonder if Tony has ever replied to me

>page 9

it's amazing, really.
Imagine going into a thread you don't like to loudly proclaim you do not like the thread. It's basically the /pol/tard equivalent of getting triggered.

you getting fucking smashed with me on weeb booze, before I drunkenly "accidentally" put it in your asshole but you're fine with it because you're unconscious on the floor

rude

surely wouldn't be the first time you've awoken with a hangover and a sore semen-dripping asshole.

between the black hand guy and the stalker, i think you've ruined anime girls for me, /4ccg/.

np my man, now go actually work on your anime backlog you lazy shit.

>/co/ has /mlp/ - FUCKING PONIES
>/v/ has /vp/ - Pocket Monsters
>/a/ has /u/ - Aikatsu, cute girls doing idol and heterosexual things

What did Veeky Forums mean by this?

wow don't trigger Our Boy John Hayabusa

Is there a guide to setting up a tactical export for a completely new team? The wiki page seems to be more about how to edit a file to be what you want, but does not detail how to set up or use a tactical export.

I don't know what you mean by this post

>get cup edit file
>open it in the editor (pes or soft either works)
>pick unused team slot
>it's full of placeholders
>edit them all

Download the editor (implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tools#Edit_file) and open up the EDIT file in your save folder (inside Documents->KONAMI->PES17). Pick a slot for your team, assuming it's a memevitational team (make sure it hasn't already been called for whatever invitational you're making this team for).

Edit the placeholder players with whatever tactical details you want, following the rules here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Appendix:Rules (mostly in "Squad"). Make sure to pay attention to height brackets, foot stats and things.

Once you've done this, you can use AATF (implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017/Auto-ATF) to automatically check and make sure your team is error-free.

Then just go into the Edit menu within PES to set up the team's tactics. You can then Export the team (in Data Management) to have an export file ready for submission.

That big boards have had such gigantic cancerous fanbases within them that they needed to be contained in their own boards?

I tried this before and it didn't work. I'll try the Auto-ATF to see if I did something wrong. And am I correct in saying this Export Team is how people create these "TEXPORT" files?

What didn't work specifically? And yes, exporting a team gives you TEXPORT files.

The entire thing. Still got all placeholders and the like. Thanks for the help btw. Now, how do I make those TEXPORT files work in my edit file if I wanted to do that for some reason? I know there's a script to auto-generate the aesthetic cpk, is there something similar for TEXPORTs?

I hate fucks like you that metapost

how about you submit my dick to your ass

Once you've opened the EDIT file in the editor, make sure you've saved your changes and make sure the file you're editing is actually in the right place (Docs -> KONAMI -> PES17 -> save). Any changes you make to the EDIT file should appear properly in PES.

Once you have a TEXPORT file, you can put it in the same place and import it in-game using Data Management->Import Team.

why the fuck are you asking a general on Veeky Forums this

jesus christ fuck off

What did happen to all those characters between Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes?

Yes, I am editing the right file. I copied the save file into the AATF folder to try to run the program on it. AATF asks me to enter the team name without slashes, and upon doing so, says "Invalid 4cc Team". My team is definitely in the edit file, in the backup 1 slot, and the program has replace "backup 1" with my team name in the editor dropdown.