patheticxgrind

Die, freak.

ineffectivexgrind

Delete this pathetic display fucking hell

Die, freak.

legendaryxposure

what is this faggot even spamming about

>calling speedruns video game peformances

What's inaccurate about that terminology?

>I-I'm just beginning!
>I never said I want 49 this year!
>M-my h-hori is broken!
>I have to get used to the new controller!
>It's just a fun side project!
>I enjoy Family Reunion more!

who are you quoting?

What?

*bird laughs*

reminder to not respond to sm64 posters
reminder that nobody actually cares about world records
reminder that sum of best is a meme
reminder that goblin is our boy and you're letting him down by not donating to SGDQ

*banshee screeches*

>literally screeching like an autistic retard in response

>asking for donations
how far /srg/ has fallen

>donating to MSF
why would I want to fund MSF's illegal immigration taxi service? none of them will make the world a better place, and none of them definitely won't pick up speedrunning.

thanks for the late responses!

why did you delete?

You're welcome, that I even allowed this pathetic excuse for a general to stay on the catalogue for a minute longer.
>who are you quoting
You, you miserable freak. It's shocking, I know, to receive a reply from someone other than yourself in this pathetic echo chamber of yours. Die, freak.
And yes, saged.

Clint will rise again

hopefully tonight. I enjoy his streams.

fuck off art

Once the faggot beta cucks have been removed from speedrunning, the God Gamer Stigma will be lifted and only pure runners will remain.

These are the only gamers pure enough to be worthy of the God Gamer label:

CavemanDCJ
Dram55
Feasel
PJ
Behemoth
Goose
Ivan
Ryan Lockwood
Gari
MechaRichter
IonGravirei
Dragondarch
Chanzeux
Callumbal
Cyghfer
Andy
Zoast
ZFG
Werster

If you are a nuthugger for anyone but the runners listed above, I will not rest until you are removed

>none of them definitely won't pick up speedrunning.
You should probably graduate high school before you start having opinions on world issues.

So, does Glenn lurk this thread 24/7, or did one of our bois become a janny recently? These post deletion speeds make me think the latter. Sorry for the meta-discussion.

damn I'm actually looking at the gdq chat and the automoderator going off

why did you delete?

you know it's close to sgdq when the gdq defense force is out.

you know you're in /srg/ when you're surrounded by teenagers who haven't accomplished anything in their lives lmao

DAMN Narcissa's girlfriend is hot!

will SRL be hosting a "get yourself transitioning" this year?

youtube com watch?v=4IvOhN31Iu4

scamming a community of autistic teenagers for 6 figures a year isn't something to brag about either

>de hippie spacing

>GDQ is a scam
said the teenager who hasn't accomplished anything in his life.

let me guess you use fluoride free toothpaste and eat gluten free pizza?

I don't get this meme

Due to the endlag of his moves, Jin players need to exercise adequate spacing--almost to a hippie degree. This is relevant now more than ever, as characters are just functions.

reminder cool matty admitted that GDQ LLC receives 15% of the previous year's donation total to use as they please to host the next marathon.

reminder AGDQ2017 raised $2.2m and will receive $330,000 to host AGDQ2018.

reminder GDQ LLC still REFUSES to compensate any of the runners. if 200 runners were each given $500 that would only be $100,000 which is still less than 1/3 of the money given to them to run the event.

reminder GDQ LLC is a for profit event and runners should treat it as so. DO NOT perform unless you are paid. DO NOT work for free. THEY CAN AFFORD it but would rather profit off of the community instead.

But where does the phrase "de hippie spacing" come from. MvC isnt even a speed game, feels like I'm on /fgg/.

>MvC isnt even a speed game
youtu.be/HYjjp2dqzLA?t=79

none of these things make it a scam, you underaged faggot. learn how the real world works.

why did you delete?

get those donations in early to kick cancer's butt!

why did you delete?

The fact that they actively state on stream that everything goes to the charity is the problem. That's a lie.

uhm sweetie, the money goes to the charity and then afterwards goes to whatever they want to spend it on and if they just randomly decide to make a contract giving 15% of it to the organizers the next year every year, that is completely the charity's choice
ok, honey, I hope you got that. get ready for the libel lawsuit

OK so when I file for my taxes I ca say I earned 0 dollars every year because I have an arrangement with my cat. I donate everything I have to her first. What she does with it after that is none of the government's business.

Everything does go to the charity. The charity then uses their own money to commission GDQ LLC to organize the next event.

There is quite literally no lie there.

Caveman did nothing wrong.

Yeah, you're underage and clearly have no concept of how real life works.

If you're so sure this is an illegal scam, why are you crying about it on Veeky Forums instead of contacting the IRS?

How old is Calebhart?
I'm turning 31 and seeing all these runners and streamers get lives is bumming me out.

A cat isn't a legal entity, but yes there are many tax fraud schemes that work something like that.

Didn't say it's illegal. Said it's a lie. It's intentionally misleading people if they know they're going to be receiving a portion of that money back. Intentionally misleading people while accepting their donation money SHOULD be illegal.

What's the lie?

All of the money goes to the charity. The charity then uses their budget to fund endeavors that earn more money for the charity.

This is ridiculously fucking simple to understand, and not dishonest in anyway.

>this charity marathon is funded by the charity you are donating to
>the more you donate to the charity, the more money we receive
>this means in reality that this charity marathon is funded by your donations
>this means not all of your money goes to the charity; some of it goes to us

Just because the money GOES somewhere doesn't mean that's where it ultimately ends up. They are actively making it appear as though all of the money stays with the charity and none of it goes back to them when that is not the case. That is misleading. Every time they say "and all of the money you donate goes directly to the charity" they are leaving out the relevant and important information that "oh and then they give us some of that money". It's unethical to not disclose that when you are a working with a charity.

its public information, as evidenced by you posting about it here. why y'all gotta do this shit every time a marathon rolls around? just bored?

charities utilizing their budget to organize fundraisers is extremely standard practice and it's amazing that you've somehow managed to twist it around this hard in some bizarre attempt to make it look abnormal and wrong.

did GDQ diddle you as a child?

Mike, be careful, your mono may get worse again, if you exert yourself like this.

Not public enough considering they intentionally omit that information unless pressed into a corner. They certainly do not mention it on stream because they know if they do so they will receive less donations. So leaving out that information means they get to receive money from people who are misinformed about where their money is going. This is unethical.

It's also standard practice to be clear with your audience or donators that some of the money is being put into the pockets of the event organizers. Because that's ethical.

>i-it's misleading!
>nobody knows about it but me!!!
>i'm a super observant detective and i figured it out but everyone else is to stupid to see it!!
>wake up sheeple!!

>It's also standard practice to be clear with your audience or donators that some of the money is being put into the pockets of the event organizers.
You stupid fucking faggot. Absolutely zero people believe this event is being held for free. It costs money to host large scale productions. Obviously the charity is funding it.