pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous:

I love early threads !

Azura is shit

I was out yesterday and apparently Elise v Sakura was a very close match?

how were the threads?

Camilla is shit.

Sakura threw a pre-emptive victory celebration then choked their lead in the very last hour.
It's been a bully free-for-all since.

>sakurafags gloating with 2 hours left and up like 500m
>gets BTFO at the end and bitching from both sides
You didn't miss anything

Any Build recommend?

How can anyone support nuEmblem shit like Elise? Especially when ISIS wants her to win

-atk ?

Wife sheep

Call me back once Elise can compete in the biglys instead of (barely) winning in the small pond.

Guard, Dazzling Staff, standard C

Shut it fatty.

Tempest theme predictions guys .
What do you think
Will it be nuFe shit again

Nino!

Time for a betting pool, and the subject is horse archers.

Horse archers are currently the only generic enemy exclusive weapon/movement type combo present in Fire Emblem Heroes. Clearly playable ones will be added at some point, but the question is "who?". Let's go over the possible guys.

>Archanea

Castor promotes to Horseman in later versions of FE1 and in FE3, and is technically the "first" horse archer. However, he couldn't promote in FE1, so that title goes to...

Wolf and Sedgar. Wolfguard buddies and reclassed gods in the remakes. The classics, these guys could easily be on a banner together with other Wolfguard guys.

Warren exists in FE3 and could be also be in as a promoted Horseman. Beck trades his Ballista for a horse in FE12 making him possible too. Finally, Robert from BSFE/FE12 is a prepromoted horseman as well.

>Valentia

The remaining Villagers(Atlas/Cliff/Gray/Tobin) are all potential archers but Gray and are generally shown as a Merc and Mage respectively and I think Atlas was a cav in SoV promotional footage. Tobin however is strongly pushed as an Archer so he joins Python and Leo as possible Bow Knights.

>Jugdral

In FE4, Midir and Lester fit the bill. For FE5, we have Selphina and her lackey Robert as well. FE4 bad guy Scipio was on the CYL page so who knows, maybe he'll somehow get in.

>Elibe

Sue, Shin, Dayan, and Rath are the playable ones. Uhai is a baddie.

>Magvel

Neimi can be one, Hayden is one in Creature Campaign.

>Tellius

Astrid is the only default Bow Knight.

>3DS

Virion, Selena, and Niles are all in as normal archers. Most mercs will likely stay that way, so Noire and Nina are possible Bow Knights.

>Misc

Some OC or Seasonal/Festival unit could be a Bow Knight too.

place bets

Tempest over Elibe. unlockable bedroom Eliwood.
Enjoy your maze.

Miss me with that gay shit

Leo probably wants to fuck both of his older siblings. He is the biggest degenerate.

ME AND CLARISSE LYING IN A GRAVE
KISSING LIKE WE'RE AT A RAVE

>you will never treat your thicc gf rukina to starbucks on a nice fall day after your classes together

Hinoka never even remotely had a chance
Sakura stuttered, sputtered out and choked like a bitch in front of an audience despite having every advantage she could get
Kind of a shame Leo won't continue the streak if he should be placed against Takumi, but I'll take the two worst Fates girls being round 1'd by their superior Nohrian counterparts

WOLFGUARD

NINO!!!

user pls

She is too fucking cute goddamn

I get a bad feeling the first mounted archer will just be an alt version of a popular existing unit, since none of the ones in their main game were particularly popular or identifiable as mounted archers.

Hopefully that at least opens the floodgates and we get a few more after.

Good b for olwen?

>Leo is so affection-deprived he thinks the only way to earn the love of his elder siblings is to offer up his boypussy to them
I didn't ask for this boner

She is, she really is.
I need to grind my head against infernal for a 3rd one. I originally planned on just using her as fodder but now I can't bring myself to.

Seal speed.

Or seal resistance.

Or desesperation if its +spd

Or vantage if its +Attack

Or defauld wings of shitter

RATH

Some random ass shit like bow knight Gregor

Meant for:

Pretty much Rath/Sue or bust. The thing to keep in my mind is that almost every single character in Heroes comes in their default (ie. not promoted) form with the only exception being Eliwood. This immediately writes off Warren, Gaiden gang, Neimi, etc. and doesn't leave a lot. Lester and Midir probably aren't popular enough to warrant an inclusion into the few Jugdral banners we'll get. Same situation with Astrid. I wouldn't completely write off the Wolfguard, but I'm not sure they'll do a cav centric banner with only new characters. Dayan and Shin aren't probably aren't popular enough. Rath however was reasonably popular and Sue was actually quite popular in Binding Blade and comes with the bonus Waifu appeal. My money's on one of these two or a villian/ limited unit.

I think a cool banner could a parent/child banner with Rath/Sue, Panne/Yarne, and Erinys/Ced, with a Lewyn GHB.

Stop nino posting redditors

tada

Bless all of you. There need to be more Xander/Leo lewds desu

great,the fujo nazis have arrived

W-What's going on here

Only if Leo tops. Xander is a pure bottom slut.

Raven has an Axe so there's more exceptions than just eliwood

>people actually defend fatigue in any game

lol

Leo is so delusional he thinks he would be the one fucking them. He can fuck the love for him into them. Obviously this is wrong but that is what he thinks.

nino is /ourgirl/

Priscillabulls where you at?

Xander is a bottom slut for Ryoma only.

dude there a five hundred posts about Clarisse taking it up her butt, we all have our fetishes

Clarisse taking it up her butt doe

>priscisissies
>bulls
pfft
At best you get to prep for Lucius

I have a jeorge that I don't use and I am thinking of promoting her

What's her endgame?

Whoa bud don't lash out at Clarissefags. We can all be friends here.

What were some great plot twists in Fire Emblem?

Will The Cross Knights defeat The Reddit Army or will Elise win? Will 7.5x even make a difference in the final battle?

Extracting Evey last drop of semen from me

How's this for a +Spd / -HP Eldigan build?
>Mystletainn
>Reposition
>Ignis
>Fury
>Brash Assult
>Threaten Atk or some Cav shit

If I go full cav meme he's gonna be paired with a +HP / -Res Thundercock, and +Res / -Spd Titiania. Any ideas on who should be the fourth? I've got a 4* +Atk / -Spd Cecilia but I'm not sure if she'll be worth the 40k or more feather investment.

Kill yourself

Literally no one should ever bottom to a faggot like Xander. Even Elise should strap-on and wreck his gay ass.

Give me Sue and make her Sue-per cute!

"The entire village was robots."

I'm not at all. They can have their buttslut (female) and we can have our buttsluts (male), it's all good!

I find her debuff bow really fun to use, and her lines are the most interesting ones I've seen/heard since Michalis, though Legion'ses weres also greatses.

would pull

You are using onii-chan to support their cute little sisters aren't you?

To /ss/ Sothe into oblivion.

Why? She is so ugly.

I already have way too many 5* archers relative to anything else to justify dropping my scarce feathers on her, sadly. But it'll be a long-term goal.
Now that I've seen her, I can't not use her.

Next tempest is a blazing sword themed
With rapier Eliwood as a reward

What do you think /feg/

>Eliwood

I was using Xander while supporting Sakura.

FE Echoes Tier list

S Tier:

Alm
Cleric!Faye

A Tier:

Saber
Kamui
Deen
Kliff
Mathilda
Silque
Delthea
Tatiana
Catria
Genny

B Tier:

Leon
Python
Zeke
Gray
Palla
Celica

C Tier:

Mae
Atlas
Clair
Lukas
Mycen
Faye in other class
Jesse
Est
Tobin

D Tier:

Clive
Forsyth
Luthier

E Tier:

Boey
Valbar
Nomah
Sonya

Classes:

Mercenary>Cleric>Archer>Pegasus Knight>Cavalier>Mage(F)>Mage(M)>Soldier

Why did Eliwood allow Hector to get killed?

Here's your (You)

>E Tier Sonya
>A Tier Deen

Do you think you're fucking funny

Only if there's an accompanying banner with Erk/Rath/Guy/Legault and GHB Oswin.

Have Camus? Cecilia works too if you're ready to invest a bit.

Who is Roy's canon wife?

When are they going to add a manual manage option to your Heroes roster?

Obviously Xander is a bottom slut. But Ryoma is the only one who would outright bully him from the start for it.

Datamine today ?
Or tommorow ?

wolt

Lilina obviously why even ask

>Sue, Princess of the Kutolah
>Archer Cavalry
>36 Hp/29 Atk/36 Spd/20 Def/26 Res
>Iron Bow>Steel Bow>Silver Bow>Silver Bow+
>Learns Draw Back, Swift Sparrow and Speed Ploy

Decided to give her Mage Cav BST and shit strength because of that 30% STR growth

Ririna-san.

Sonia's not bad on her own but getting her means missing Deen who is a top tier unit.

1.5 is tomorrow I think, so then.

Lilina loves Gonzales

Yep, and this is the rest of what I've got in terms of good cavalry.

cecilia

To be the cavslaying hero this game needs