/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Birthday Boy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsJd8Uo6Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki worst girl

posting best girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsJd8Uo6Uc

Mondo's Bonus Mode stuff from DRV3 is now in English

Chiaki

Happy Birthday, Kazoo!

More waifubait than Kaede?

Is it international cuckold awareness day?

Happy birthday Dr. Pepper!

Yes, because Kaede actually has a personality and does something wrong. Chiaki on the other hand is just passive the entire game so beta otakus don't feel threatened by her.

Best giri.

Doesn't stop beta otaku from waifuing the shit out of Kaede.

Best Celes~

Not even a contest

>oh user i sure love video games do you also like video games
>kind of dumb but played in an endearing way
>needs the player character to live
>no friends and is generally ignorant of things while giving suggestions for things to do with her "oh ive never been to an amusment park i sure would like to some day"

You could make an hour long video analyzing how blatant her waifubait is and how people who like her and characters like her are dumb losers.

Maybe not but she's still nowhere near as blatant and shallow as Chiaki.

I want Souda to have a very happy birthday!

This. Her entire character is essentially shameless pandering.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Mugi!

Is this the day when Sonia finally notices him?

>the only genre of game chiaki is bad at is dating sims

Doesn't stop them from waifuing anybody really. All they have to do is ignore their flaws and act like they're perfect and try to justify every fucked up thing they do.

MONACA~!!!

Kaede is pretty much made almost perfect.

Yeah you know, except for her poorly thought out plan that kills the only guy that knows what's going on.

Almost but i'd take her over chiaki anyday

It's way easier to dismiss than...a lot of other things.

Yes I don't like Kaede but even I think Chiaki was more waifubait than her

I wonder what V3 would be like if Kaede was the real protagonist

Same! I want Souda to eat cake with his friends and receive a platonic kissu from Ibuki.

I love Junko!

>lolhope

Friendly reminder that Kirigiri, Sayaka and Mukuro have the stupidest fucking reasons to have crushes on Naegi.

Does that mean you want her to suffer?

I want Ouma to have an anxiety disorder.
I want him to get nervous around anywhere and at any time.
I want him to suddenly bump to me, his ideal senpai, on the way to school, fall down and drop his books all over the floor. I want him to frantically apologize with tears in his eyes.
Then I will help him, shook it off and say that I want to hang out with him.
He accepts while blushing, and I take him out to a cafe date every week, with his trust growing every time.
When I’ve hypnotized him into trusting me with headpats and hugs, I’ll pay for people to bully him relentlessly, making his anxiety disorder act up.
After every time, he’ll come running and crying to me, and each day I swear I’ll never leave him, making sure I hypnotize him even further into my submissive toy. He himself never realizes this but understands my love for him.
And finally, I’ll train him to become the whole school’s cumdump, taking it slowly but also breaking his mind agonizingly, and make sure he feels everything mentally and physically, until he's nothing but a huge pool of pleasure.
I'll train him to enjoy it by making him delusional that every guy who fucks him is actually me, as if he was having his first time over and over again, screaming in pleasure as people fuck him even harder and harder.
I want him to completely fall in despair after finding out that his endless fuck session was filmed and then posted into the net. Afterwards he becomes extremely popular within and outside of the school.
Every time he gets down to the business, he keeps convincing himself that I will stop loving him if he doesn't let people fuck him.
Then every once in a while, I’ll invite him over to my house. Every time I see him, he has at least one or two more hickeys, love bites and bruises all over his body and his eyes, oh those eyes which used to be sparkling innocently were now filled with nothing but endless lust for sex. It’s as if those eyes were screaming for pleasure for all eternity.

she was right the whole time.

>t. soda

Who doesn't~?

Fuck off worst girl poster.

Why are there so many trashman imitators

Pekoyama-san and Kaedeanon have birthdays tomorrow!

Don't be jelly

Imitators? I'm the real Trashman, friendo.

All trash smells the same to me~

>no Purest Husband filename

What does Monaca smell like?

Candy

Replace Mukuro with Sayaka and it's accurate

I want Ouma to manage to make friends in school who he genuinely cares for and generally have a nice life

>filename
IMPOSTOR

Like love~

I have two Kazoo folders. One of em has the Purest Husband filenames, but I don't use it much because it's smaller than the one Mittyanon gave to me, which does not have said filenames.
Does she really?
>Monaca
>capable of love

So what's the surefire way to survive a killing game?

Someone remembered? I'm flattered.

Trashman x Mitty confirmed?

Nah, we're just friendly.

Be useless

They're both magic

That's how Togami and Saihara survived so it makes sense

Which SDR2 survivor is the most useless?

>akane
>sonia
>kazoo

Akane was exploring the island and Soda fixed the elevator, the only thing Sonia did was masturbate.

Akane obviously. She did nothing useful the whole game and could be easily replaced by a dog. Actually, that would make for a better game.

What is Sonia into?

God I wish I was Togami.

Vanilla slut

Eurovision

>implying masturbation isn't useful
user, you should try it sometime.

Self-indulgence isn't useful

KEK

Slavs.

Sonia is into queening

I want to hug pre-game Ouma and give him headpats. I will make sure his bullies pay. I will love him and wipe his tears away. If anyone wants to bully Ouma they will have me to answer to

I want to put Syo's tongue to work

I want to put my tongue to work on Syo

Don't be gross

Some characters' houses here feel weird to me. Why is Maki in Slytherin for example?

>Himiko in Hufflepuff
>Dumb slut in Ravenclaw

>ywn be Togami watching best girl jack it to a guy obsessed with rodents.
Why live?

My OTP!

>girl
>jack it

Nnaaaa...

>Hoshi in Ravenclaw
Why
He's Gryffindor or maybe Hufflepuff for sure

can she vore him

I want to chabashira Yumano

You know, the stick shift. How else are they going to park.

“So.” Harukawa’s voice sliced through the thick silence that had blanketed what was left of Saishuu Gakuen. The single word rebounded off the rubble, flying off into the obscured area beyond the cage.

“So,” Akamatsu said in return.

“Here I thought I finally was opening up to someone, letting someone get to know the real me, but it turns out I don’t even know the real me.”

Harukawa crossed her arms, holding her breath for a moment before letting it go in a long, sustained sigh.

“I don’t even know how to feel about it. How should I feel? What would ‘I’ feel in a situation like this? Does it even matter?”

Akamatsu tried to offer a sympathetic smile, but it instead twisted into a grimace. Perhaps her lips just weren’t used to smiling, and she’d been convincing herself otherwise these last few weeks?

“Search me.” She shrugged. “All I know about myself is that I apparently had trust issues and poor taste in talents that would be useful in a death game.”

“At least you aren’t as predictable as I am. Assassin? Come on. At that rate, I might as well just be SHSL Culprit.”

The laughter came in croaks. Akamatsu’s throat felt dry and scratchy–it briefly reminded her of the acidic bile she’d tasted after poor Saihara-kun got executed in her stead. She could hear Harukawa wheezing too–since when had laughter begun to feel so foreign?

“But yeah.” Harukawa’s voice trailed off for a moment and then she cleared her throat. “I guess it’s just hard. Not knowing anything about yourself. Not knowing who you are.”

“Well,” Akamatsu said, slipping her hand into Harukawa’s and lacing their fingers together, “if it’s alright with you, I’d like to find out.”

Syo can probably lick herself like a cat

>Lerche
>v2 anime
No
It'd be more interesting as a game anyways.

I regret reading this

>2ch rumors
Never ever I'm gonna believe them anymore

Fuck off jess

What is this?

Fanfiction