/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/RRnmCBQR

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/MVtQs2Pm
ffxivcrafting.com/equipment/list?PLD:70:1:1:0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lyse is smelly!

Ka ka ka

Remember, if it isn't a b'nhaka or kaori clone, it's a shit cat.

bimbo doll shitposter didnt force himself - check
no pso2g viral marketing pastebin - check

good thread

We get it that you hate Yysara but at least update the pastebin for the rest of mateus anons.

>yysara dropping trip and crying bitch tears because people wont use his pastebin

Next thread will have all of that AND more.

Enjoy!

In a good way

>Absolutely do not reply to me with pictures of your character doing cool shit or i'm going to spam hundreds of replies to show you how much I hate you, because this has been 100% effective in the past nor does it ever force me to ban evade because I was spamming to prove a point.

I have him filtered, sorry. I didn't know he was trying to get something in the pastebin.

How's your crafter grind coming along, anons?

The suffering is real.

What will be most fun for me to do this weekend?

Level a crafting class, level a gathering class, level my first ffxiv healer or level one of my ranged dps classes?

Can I get some advice? I'm not sure what to do thats different from my usual tanking experience.

but those are the shittiest most generic cats
red hair cats are where its at
with a fair complexion and big bright eyes
and SUBTLE pink blush wearing clothing adorned in frills while looking very girly and innocent
but alas no cats of that caliber exist, and were stuck with gross nigger cats and pasty sluts that look like dudes.

We get it that you hate Yysara but at least update the pastebin for the rest of mateus anons.

humu, next time maybe, thanks for linking it user
good as of last night

>a naked cat in idle pose is "doing cool shit"
if people actually put effort into their shitposting and avatarfagging chemo wouldn't even exist

sounds like somebody is upset

Why green hair with blue streaks...? That's a cute character, but the hair looks atrocious.

Don't worry buddy i'm undercutting the shit out of everybody and it'll be nice and affordable for you soon. Was 7 mil yesterday, i'm expecting 400k in a few hours unless one of them calls me on my bluff and buys it.

Healer for being useful and so you get a feel for how they normally feel in dungeons, then level gathering to unwind if you feel a little burnt out. 1-50 gathering is a dumpster fire, but doable if you use leves or put on some music and grind level-appropriate areas.

I didn't realize Chemo moved to Mateus.

>Make cat character
>tell me its shit

>Ask for advice to make a nice one
>get memed and made fun of

Even /feg/ and /pg/ weren't this bad.

this bonus ONLY applies to tanks right?

So what are some unique stuff that crafters can make?

Convince me to start leveling.

No, only the extra gil will be given to the tanks. You still get the extra tomes.

The 6300gil, right.

now you just have to leave and it'll be an awesome thread

is housing going to be a shit fest like it was last time or will people besides rarex have opportunities to get houses?

Yes.
Prisms, furniture, gear for glamour or general use, food that raiders, crafters, and gatherers use, minions, and barding.

It's written right there you fuck.

Are there good guides out there or should it just be self explanitory?

This is why we should not update the pastebin. The two people of mashitus have resorted to spam.

It's all relatively self-explanatory, but you can check the pastebin in the OP for useful guides if you're feeling lost.

you know it's going to be a shit fest. it wasn't just one the last time, either. it's been pretty much whenever they've released houses.

i just opened my mouth wide and *gulp*
nobody bullies me after that :3

the thing is you make you cat neutral and make your outfit stand out or when you find a good outfit that you never want to change you chug a fanta and build the character around that outfit
you stand out by the clothes you wear in this game (i.e if you wear the level 63 dungeon gear you're going to run into clones)

You're not very subtle

>spamming

seriously koishi

Can you show me some SB crafted tank gear set?

I like green hair, and I just put highlights for how I'm feeling, though I should change it if I'm not doing blue ironworks/alexandrian anymore
Mateus has FCs, but I don't declare my FC to be an xivg FC because I'm selective in who I let in, I don't want to feel as if I'm required to let xivg people, but I will more often than not if someone from here asks and they seem okay.

I think another user made an FC too, and some anons are in the bigger FCs since mine is very small

grown ass man

For real.

Ban mashitus posters.

ffxivcrafting.com/equipment/list?PLD:70:1:1:0

I mean an image. I don't care about some thumbnails.

What about Abe?

What makes an adult man post such things?

Omega

Or

Cerberus

Which server has the more active /xivg/ FC and bigger ERP community?

Bless.

what about shit

Which healer is the most fun?

Why would you want to interact with people from here?

no bully

It literally looks like the thumbnail. Google "gazelleskin coat of fending" and you'll find it.

Why does everyone doomsay so much, I've been on a Veeky Forums server since Beta and its worked out just fine. Just dont get involved in the fucking draaaama.

**bullies you**

AST

why would you want to run with the backstabbing, thread leakin, shit talking behind your back and will call you a clone of an ebin when you played the game since ARR unfantad, people pretending to be you in the thread with old SS or they make an alt to look like you in a dead world to spread drama, having weirdos that is Veeky Forums?

oops
Do you think extra SS is worth it at all, even if it's not optimal from a dummy math perspective?

for 3 Fire IVs + Fire I
1503 SS: 2.79*3 + 2.33 = 10.7s (8 VIs on the uncapped verity gear)
1183 SS: 2.85*3 + 2.37 = 10.92s
The time that extra SS melds would shave off seems negligible if you want to avoid replacing a fire IV due to moving for mechanics.

Ok, so I'm planning to buy this game + all expansions, I heard that there are shittons of girls playing this game. Is that true?

n-not that it matters...

There are loads of "girls"

depends what your definition of girl is

yes, lots of girls are playing this

I mean real girls, not ingame "girls".

I'm just gonna start posting concept art again.

if its a girl cat player its a grown man
if it is a girl lizard player it is a delusional grown man that think its a woman an is crazy and will be a 300 lb bag of emotional baggage that is also highly vindictive so if you try to distance yourself they will find you and smear your name everywhere

I wish this game had a model/gear viewer like WoW has.

Yes, but 90% of them play male cats

hello. yes, according to official statistics released by square enix most of us are 'girl players'.

it does?
search on marketboard then right click and "try on"

Right click an item and select "try on." If you don't have said item, you can type in /isearch "item name" but without the quotations so you can click it.

What about the other female races?

can confirm, am girl

wow, good thing i rolled to Arcanist, was just about to give up on the game from playing Lancer, that shit is boring as fuck.

Glad you're having fun, user. Good luck on your adventure.

Any girl who actively advertises herself as a girl is something you should avoid desu.

Just bad news all around and most likely mentally unstable.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's an FC with like 80 people in Omega, the Cerberus community is tiny.
No idea how ERP is in either, to be honest, but a lot of people moved to Omega hoping it'd become the EU Balmung.

Unfortunately most classes suffer from being boring as shit until you're close to max level.

I'm on Cerb but I've never seen anyone from the general on there before. Then again, I've also never really looked.

Good server overall tho, well-populated and pretty much completely English.

Most of them play male cats or male lalafell. A lot of them will have a female character, but they'll only RP with people they know with those characters.

I've been in a lot of 75%+ raid groups in voice where our girl players (generally tanks or DPS) will outwardly say that they don't like to raid using female characters because they want to be evaluated on what they're worth when trying out.

Casual life may be different, though.

what you laughing about m80

I mean outside of the game like wowhead and similar.

why is it always night time when I wanna take screenshots

Anyone have RDM cross hotbar setups? I'm unsure what stuff to prioritize on face buttons

What can you change appearance wise without using the full reset potion (fantasia?)?

There are lighting elements in /gpose you can play around with.

Can kind of relate, I play a male Elezen. Don't like playing girl characters because generally, playing a male will keep the fedora tippers away from you even if you have to get on a voice chat to raid. And more importantly, playing dress-up with guys is so much more fun.

>those tits

I didn't know cats could have it that big. Drop the stupid looking plate though.

JP servers look like that?! Can't wait to transfer and eb some qt!!

im a summoner main is why
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
youre going to be spamming one button 75% of the time when your oGCDs are gone
youre going to be hitting that same button while your in both of your turret stances as well
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
that only thing you will have to look foward to is level 70 but even then youre still pressing one button most of the damn time
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
unless youre going SCH but if thats the case youre still fucked
AHAHAHAHAHHA

it is the plate.

See

Do fox go awooo or auuuuu