In school teacher call me mr project guy

in school teacher call me mr project guy

i have lots of good projects too do

how to find good job too pay me for my projects?

#1 project idea: car with solar panel on top

>in school teacher call me mr project guy

That's because of where you lived.

how you mean?

i go to top technology school in country and my teacher work in diesel mechanics in u.s.a.

>in school teacher call me mr project guy

your teacher is making fun of you

my paper tests score A grade every time

here is another project idea #2: wind turbines on plane to make electricity and reduce carbon foot print

Somebody get this guy a Nobel prize

thanks for your ideas, I just sold them for 9000000$, loser!

Put propellers on top of the propellers and the propellers will power themselves

can you pay me for my project idea?

I would literally beat your teeth in if i met you irl

here project idea #3: solar panels on wind turbine blades to make more electricity in same amount space

In school my teacher call me bob builder

I have build many thing

what happened to your solar panels under street lights?

my idea is floated around in big company in my country. I want to know back the results

use a solar panel to light a light, with that light shine on the solar panel the light will power itself.

these are good ideas. can you link me to your paypal? i would like to invest $500 startup cost as your business partner. you can pay me back plus interest when your business takes off

hello I want to partner. what are you're connections? i need collaboration. do you have vendor phone #? i can give you my address to send money

project idea #4 unplug powerstrip and quick plug into strip for infinite magic electricdy

s4s is leaking

Does this stop law of thermodynamics?

Idea # 1.1 v2 trains with solar panels on top that travel above roads. You just got out idea'd mr project guy. Your move.