/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Veeky Forums edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-master-trials-dlc-unlocks/1100-6451300/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6iQBWiMT3HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want a gerudo gf and build with her a cute house in Tarrey Town.

Is Link supposed to have chainmail underneath that tunic?

What is the best armor?
Right now, I'm very happy with the Sheikah outfit, that sneaking bonus and fast movement at night are great.

Also, I'm kinda disappointed that nothing special happens when you drown in a great fairy fountain.

Friendly reminder that you aren't really Veeky Forums if you haven't taken care of your ride.

I think he disagrees with me

Depends on your goal.
If you just want raw damage, then wear ancient armor, while using a guardian ax++, after eating a level three strength food.

Ready for war, sir.

Doesn't look like he does. This is the Link that prefers not to chafe his nipples.

Is it possible to increase my horsey's turbo count?
Or do I just have to look for a better ride?

>Link will never be this Veeky Forums.

Gerudo just can't get used to the rest of Hyrule's climate and lifestyle. She'll be back in Gerudo Town eventually and spending longer and longer periods away from you

Feed it one of those stamina carrots.

>Soldiers Armour w/ Circlet

Patrician taste spotted.

Though sometimes I go with the Snowquil headdress.

When does the DLC become downloadable? Would be nice to have it ready when i get home from work.

Monday, GMT.

I've already played through this game three times—once normally, once with various imposed challenges, and one speedrun—and yet I'm still almost as excited to start my fourth run tomorrow as I was when the game first came out. Anyone else in a similar boat?

The High Seas are no place for a steed.

>Not wearing the armour your waifu made you

What if the next game is like BotW, but it takes place on a few large islands in an ocean, and sailing is heavily involved?

Reminder that Breath of the Wild has a happy ending

>Not mounting an athletic Zora bride.

Kind of weird how Hyrule is bordered by sea in two directions but there's only one tiny port town in existence.

Yep. Link goes on fantastic adventures, fucking every girl he meets.

Maybe the impassible firmament is canon.

wind waker told me they can't handle harsh waters

Only for Zelda

At what time is usually the eShop update for the Switch?

Wind Waker's ocean was a bit different from normal oceans. Plus, there were sea zora in MM.

Kinda weird how when Tarrey Town is created, a handful of NPCs move there from their old towns, yet none of them (-sons excluded) were living in any of the towns that actually exist in the game.

Link already did that 100 years ago

I've got no real desire to play through the game anytime soon, personally. I do frequently still fuck around in my save file though, going around to wherever I feel like and doing whatever. I don't think I could handle having to do all the shrines again.

did the dlc hit yet?

Link is not pining for Mipha, sorry

>Plus, there were sea zora in MM.
MM can be pretty easily just written off as an alternate dimension though.

In any case given BotW's inclusion of both Rito and Zora I'm inclined to go back to thinking the Zelda games have no real relation to each other unless directly stated and otherwise just share themes/races/Hyrule/etc. Fuck the Hyrule Historia.

Really, Link doesn't choose anyone but who you want him to. It might seem like he's more his own character in this game, but that's not really the case. He has amnesia specifically so he can still act as a player avatar. People may call him "Link", but that was merely his identity in his past life. You experience his memory recollections the same as he does, so that your interpretations of those memories are also his. You want to settle down with Zelda? That's what your Link does. You decide Mipha was the only one for your heart? That's what your Link decides. You like dressing as a girl? Link likes dressing as a girl. Freedom of choice is a very core design principle in this game, and they made sure Link was a part of that.

in 5 hours

If we get a midnight release, in 4.5 hours or so.
Otherwise, I dunno when the usual update times are.

But it will be 6PM when that happens, not midnight.

Is this image cursed?

It's midnight in the UK then.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing.
A few big islands with lots of water and little islands.
Then lots of treasure, great sea monsters with better sea combat than Wind Waker.

I really loved Wind Waker, how seamless you could travel from place to place worked really well.

That map for TP is a bit deceptive. It includes a lot of inaccessible space.

Question: Does getting all the memories even do anything?
I was under the impression that it would help me get the Master Sword easier.

You get a scene after the end if you get all memories, beasts and pull the master sword out

Gets you the best ending.

O-oh ok. So I still need to get 13 hearts then?

Also can I say how on-point captcha is today?

I've been getting ones like that for a while now. It'll ask for a hamster, but the only thing there is a stuffed animal. Or it'll ask for a bicycle, and there's a dude riding a bicycle, but the bicycle itself is outside the frame.

Have you not noticed whenever there's a black outline around the picture you never need to select anything even if there is something there?

Also how is hard mode going to affect enemies that don't level up like bosses or the elemental enemies

You get a short extra scene at the end.
Zelda asks Link if he remembers her.
Link stands there silent and expressionless.
Scene wipe.
Link and Zelda have horses, and Zelda is now wearing normal clothing.
Zelda has taken possession of the slate.
She says she wants to see why the divine beasts have stopped moving, and their first destination will be the Zora's domain.
Link stands there silent and expressionless.

Can someone tell me when exactly to parry fucking lasers from the Test of Strength robots?
I'm tired of them going in their cheat mode when they think they've been beaten.

? Just run up to them and kill them.
There's no need for parrying in the test of strength shrines.

Gerudo manage to be lewd, cute and lady like all in one outfit

They like to fight the heat with the breeze.

But they are always at distance and are shooting fucking LASERS at me with extreme precision, user. Don't you think I've tried that already?

Everytime they hit me with it, I go flying backwards.

You can evade the lasers by running to the side, they have always a small downtime.
You can also parry it, there's no definitive way for that, just practice your timing. It depends on the distance to it.

Their spin laser has a fixed range, so just be standing outside the circle.
The final blasts are intentionally not manageable, you are supposed to berserker them to finish them off before they have a chance to charge.

I don't think they mind the heat. Considering none of them wear Sapphire but every one that we see with gems on their gear wears Rubies which suggests the cold is the thing they can't handle

nevermind I found a solution. the solution is just get as close as you can and literally circle it so that you're faster than the head turns and the lasers will miss every damn time.

You just can't see their sapphire nipple piercings.

gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-master-trials-dlc-unlocks/1100-6451300/

Your custom fight soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Unlocks tonight at 12 AM ET for the US

Which makes it 6 AM on Friday for me. Perfect, that's when I get home from work and can play all weekend.

Guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

>mfw just discorvered you can push a raft with a chest and Magnesis
this is it. This is the ultimate way to travel. there is no other way
I have infinite inertia

Maybe if you like to stay in the water it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=6iQBWiMT3HA

I'm masturbating tonight, too.

What's the most beautiful place in the game and why is it Akala when the sun is rising or setting?

When the hard mode comes out, I want to see if there is anything that can be done with the enemy balloon platforms. Maybe they can be moved around. Maybe adding balloons can change their altitude. Maybe they can be pushed around.

Isha's bedroom as she sleeps.

Perhaps we can use deku leaves to fly them around

There's at least one existing shrine with Korok Leaf air rafts, so the systems are certainly in place for it.

That could be good for horizontal.
What if Nintendo has seen players playing with balloon rafts, and somewhere in the game they will now place an enemy balloon raft?

Why did they include it?

The ToT? Subtle hint about things going on in the background. Even when you don't see it, there is a struggle to control time travel. Defunct guardians are scattered about the ToT and the Forgotten Temple, both of which could have potentially facilitated time travel for both the heroes and the villains. Add that realization to the odd coincidences about how some of the Shrines knew far far in advance that Link had done something unusual to unlock them.

bit a jump there

Based entirely on things seen in the games.

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

a lot of things are seen in the game

The Great Plateau is designed as a microcosm of Hyrule as a whole; considering that, the Temple of Time represents Hyrule Castle. It stands at the intersection of the four shrines that you must go out and seek, the same way Hyrule Castle is at the intersection of the four Divine Beasts. It's a convenient landmark you can navigate by at a distance, like the castle, and your Great Plateau adventure ends at the peak of the Temple of Time, mirroring the ascent to the Sanctum of Hyrule Castle.

It's also a familiar sight in the Zelda series, so seeing it in ruins sets the tone for the rest of the game. I only wish the other ruins had as much effort put into them as the Temple of Time.

I like jumping on top of the dragons and then watching myself ragdoll off them.

You get a hardcore sex scene with Link and Zelda

Almost as much as I want to see the champions interacting, I want another memory where Link is protecting Zelda from the guardians. Like he's doing well for a moment and then he gets caught in an optic laser, sent flying, and Zelda realizes he's about to be killed

Which NPC Hylian girl is best girl?

Nat's sister

where do I go to reallocate orbs?

Does anyone remember what the wolf songs from TP were? I only remember the Song of Healing and Saria's Song

>A Nintendo spokesperson confirmed with GameSpot that The Master Trials unlocks tonight at 9 PM PT / 12 AM ET

Hopefully some Pacific bro can upload the dlc for the rest of us so we don't have to wait.

>Gotta decide what food buff I should chug before starting the trials...
>Gonna see if Wolf can join me inside...
>Maybe I should have looked for more Koroks, so i would have more slots once I'm in...
>Do I really need to sleep at night?
Sitting on pins and needles. I don't even like trial caves damn it.

After seeing all the ruins in this game I kinda want to see Hyrule from before the calamity.