Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Things that NEVER should have made it into the JP version (US version will die before December so it doesn't matter to them):

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Asterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shiki, Hundred Lips, King Hassan)
- offensive Casters (Illya, Sanzou)
- Casters and Rulers being on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- weak Buster NPs
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking grail ascensions NOT boosting you fully to 100

>putting the new loli next to Melt
She is so smol
>she even does the ojou laugh during her extra attack
HNGGGGG

emus when lads

My wife is cute.

So the same thing the natives were already doing?

>below 3.0

I just noticed you can still use superscript in English F/GO.

>US version will die before December
Why? It costs basically nothing to maintain and the game can survive on both versions purely from the JP sales.

This is fucking retarded.

You mean the Phoenicians.
>Ancient Egyptian mummies have been found with evidence of cocaine abuse despite that plant only growing in the Americas

Marie was fairly popular before the Diamond Necklace Affair.

Ah, fresh pasta.

The diseases the Europeans introduced can totally be blamed on them.

Wait a second so if the FGO main quest plot is over and has an ending what is the purpose of these new expansions and new characters other than adding fanservice for trap lovers.

WE

Meme needs to die. Just because you're mad you can't read the story (the reason why you should even play) doesn't mean you should project.

10.0 thread.

Why do Japs play the English version?

Is error 99 fixed yet?

stalling and making money until FGO2 is ready

No

When she first came to France, the young couple were incredibly popular and seen as the future of France

>Phantom of the Opera

WUZ

It makes too much money. Jewniplex/Sony won't let it end.

Literally did nothing wrong

I'm still rerolling :(

LE BONE OF MY SWORD xD

when are we getting the free 4* servant

Is it the same technical problem if my Parallel Space can make it to the home page but when trying to login it gives Unlimited Connecting Works?

>what is the purpose of making more cash out of a mobage made for being a cashgrab

A man that in 1492 sailed the ocean blue and discovered America. Now some will tell you that technically he discovered the West Indies. Or that Leif Erikson discovered North America centuries earlier. Or that you can't really "discover" a place that already has people living there.

Those people are communists, Columbus discovered America.

>Natives were all killing each other with European diseases

Besides even if they were being cunts it doesn't mean Columbus wasn't a cunt as well.

>Only launch SSR I can't roll
Fuck this game.

DRUG ADDICTS

5 minutes

Shirabe and DESS?

no
you will first have to wait until normal working hours and then have to wait until they compile and fix a bunch of problems at once

>new chapter is so bad that discussion is already dead

WHY THE FUCK DOES COLUMBUS NOT HAVE PIONEER OF THE STARS FUCK EVERYTHING

WHO ARE THE GIRLS

Any point in leveling Saber or anyone else besides Tamamo? Cat has been carrying my team and I've literally used no one else so far except as meat shields

So, who has line with who now ?
Berserker has a line with Hector, a queen (don't know who) and ?
What about the others ?

These are the OVAs bridging the first season with the second one kiddo.

How are the new servants gameplay-wise?

Your mom and your sister

Couldn't roll cute Amazon Berzerker.
Please convince me anons that she wasn't worth rolling, to cheer me up

He didn't change the world in any meaningful way like Tesla, Drake or Da Vinci.

SABER IS FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

Level up your Level 3 Servants. Cat is a Berserker and will probably die.

tfw I can't make my name colored like JP

why would I do that
she was worth rolling, maybe not enough to dump everything you've got but even then

>Update
level more servants you will need them

These, but grown up.

Superior Leif Erikson when?
that other Columbo guy is a bad meme

maria and rosa you dingus.

That's because he is a 3* you silly!

I have no good explanation as for why he doesn't anyway. Since everyone and their dogs recognize him as the guy who discovered America and allowed for the birth of all future American countries because of it, one would think he would get Pioneer of the Stars on some level.

I dont have a mom and a sister :(

She's cute so you should spend money.

>People here can't read shit and rely on summaries, which is why so much shit is misinterpreted in this franchise. They mostly just look at the pretty pictures.
>Discussion stalled until reddit summaries come out, or someone on BL translates something

Great tier:
Berserker

Alright tier:
Assassin

Shit tier:
Fat Caster

Meme tier:
Columbus

He indirectly set forth colonization of America. If that isn't a big world changing event then I don't know what is.

Wheres your 5*

Don't tell me you didn't reroll until you got either Waver, Vlad, Altera or Jeanne... right?

Saber Lily and 5* Altria Saber are both fucking garbage.

who?

Guys, it might just be me but I think Mozart is a pervert.

Maybe Conquistador EX includes Pioneer or something

Amazon is great
Caster is shittier than you can imagine
Assassin seems to be ok.
Colombus, I don't know

Well america isnt that important anyways

America is not "The World", no one outside of Amerifats was effected in any meaningful way by Colombus' actions.

Colombus' art isn't really bad. It's really just the proportions.

Would Fgo2 be a different app? I hope not.

Its like saying Romulus didn't do shit

Da Vinci says America is like a modern day Rome in terms of importance, and guess who created it.

The maintenance quartz coming to rescue my dick. Or to finish it off I don't know.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Columbus' face reminds me of Weil from Megaman Zero.

Even 2ch thinks it's shit
Higashide was a mistake

Helena is not in Agartha, but she is in my room receiving COCK in her pucci

>Drake
Drake didn't do shit

They should switch out Ozzy's throne room where you fight him in Camelot, and replace it with the golden throne room you fight Megaros in. It's a much better stage.

Nah, I didn't reroll. I'd rather use the Quartz for event summons.

Tell me about it. That was the first thing I tried to do.

Nobu a CUTE.

Are you actually
>implying
that all of the shit I listed is actually GOOD??? Are you actually defending DelightJews' "this game not made for efficiency prease understand" BULLSHIT?

This is the retardation and stupidity of waifufags in full display. The same stupidity that keeps peddling the "3* and lower units are viable, Camelot and further aren't impossibly hard" bullshit memes.

>Tesla, Drake or Da Vinci.
>change the world in any meaningful way
Tesla is kinda relevant but any other could have done it in his place
Drake just did a world tour alive
Da vinci tried everything but contribued in nothing.
You could find better exemple.

Oh, right; how do I do the script for names?

emu still dead?

Nobody isn't saying that Colombus didn't do shit, but his actions didn't effect THE WORLD, only amerifats we're effected by the colonization of america which is the qualifier for getting Pioneer of the stars.

>The proportions are bad
>In art that is clearly meant to be absolutely stylized in every way, no no it must adhere to the heads rule.

The use of strokes and coloring already tells you this is entirely stylized. Of course the proportions only lend itself more to this type of style when they're larger than life slightly. It creates a very dynamic feeling.

Da Vinci penis that she is hiding underneath her skirt is larger than all of our own.

You should probably tell Cristopher to try not to kill her this time.

ReRolling is fairly greedy but you are EVEN MORE GREEDY by not rerolling and using the free quartz on events.

Jesus christ user.

>America is not "The World", no one outside of Amerifats was effected in any meaningful way by Colombus' actions.

What ? the exploitation of america greatly influenced Europe, Africa and even Asia. How is it not the world ?
I hate USa as much as anyone but you need to turn on your brain.

It's certainly more important than whatever Drake did

But those aren't Raikou and Ushi,

FIX EMUS OR ELSE...

I didn't even read your post. I stopped reading at "US version will die" because that implies your post is heavily biased, has 0% evidence. and you're retarded.

I fucking hate farming feathers but i need so many of them.

Say what you want, it still looks retarded

>Not Maria and Clara