/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Smug.jpg Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAgUvwHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter ready to roll.

I love Ann!

I don't like Kawakami.

I love her

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

robot is forever!!

Obligatory Makoto post

Kawakami, you can't bake bread on top of an oven, make a real meal.

Obligatory Makoto post

glad to see so much love for Kawaqt
Try to name one flaw.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

She's not real.

I love Haru!
That's a very cute Chihaya.

>Try to name one flaw.
I wanted to say that she's merely a side-character, but that just means Atlus won't ruin her in the spin-offs.

>Try to name one flaw.
She isn't real.

where my stupid faggot lil cocksuckers at hmu

Poinking with Fem Ryuji.

Yucatan a cute! CUTE!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She won't say "stupid faggot little cock sucker" to me

Xth for Sae getting her own spin-off game

>Kawakami makes curry that is nearly as good as Sojiro's.

She's the best cook in the game m8.

I love delinquent girls!

She doesn't have a game, anime and collectibles line all to herself

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

C-... cooking is easy as long as you read the instructions...

The fact that Naoto is the only P4 girl who read a fucking book to learn to cook, and that she used a clinical approach to create test runs and discard bad batches is so endearing.

Hello Kawawriter!

Great taste.

She's not real ;_;

It's fine, she learns how to cook if you romance her.

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Ahem, hello fellow personers, what do you guys think of Persona 4 golden, namely Marie? She's the superbestest, way better than that Rise

Anyways, ciao!

Panties.

>Shiho knows breaker style

what is Makoto doing in her background victory animation

She's doing Akihiko's victory animation, you shake off your hands because punching things sucks shit and hurts.

The better question is why Haru smacks her butt and then pops a squat like she's about to take a shit.

>tfw position hacked treasure demon

the "yatta!" dance

Efficiently executed

>you have Money Fortune running.

>Started playing Golden 3 days ago
>Only on level 2 of Marie's social link
>She has less personality than paper but Yosuke and Chie won't stop sucking her dick
>Future social link events will undoubtedly be even worse

sadly, it extends even past her S.Link

>get ambushed
>position hack

The only part of the game where marie is sufferable is her rank ten event and the epilogue, because you get a very brief glimpse of what it would be like for her to be a character that isn't Maire.

>works her ass off trying repeatedly to make something good for you to eat
>dismisses any compliments, saying she was just following a recipe so she doesn't deserve praise

God I want to hug this girl.

I don't like epilogue Marie because
1. she's killing Inaba's ecosystem for funsies
2. her becoming a weather reporter is more of an asspull than Ryoji being a Gekkou student
3. she ruined the career, future and dreams of the weather girl from Yasogami rooftop

Ann!!

What's her name again?

Eat the detective. The best meal of all.

Everything is fine because magic. Even weather girl.

Hifusuke

Meteorologists are 99% clerical workers and mechanics and the 1% who end up on TV are just the charismatic weirdos who suck up to producers.

I live Toronto, everyday for the last three months, except yesterday. Please ruin my ecosystem Mariko senpai...

This artist has the STRANGEST feeder fetish.

Caroline is just too damn lewd. Someone needs to teach her a lesson

>implying she's not partnered up with weather girl to create ideal conditions for Inaba's crops

She's cute!

it's rained* everyday for the last three months

wow that sentence falls apart without that.

>This artist has the STRANGEST feeder fetish.
The more I look through their work, I'm more convinced he's just a nut/enjoys being weird.

Why is Joker biting her?

Rooftop girl is however unable to predict the weather properly now, even though she spent her entire life training to be able to do so, and you still need to have some sort of ID or any proof of existence in the society to get a job,.

imagine if joker got to juvie then found out his cellmate was pic related

what kind of shenanigans would they get into?

>image
But
Why?

Just shaking her hand like a boxer

I'm the defacto delinquent leader of Kosei high, Hifumi. They call me that because i can take down a group of thugs in 3 seconds.
Since, uhh, I rule the school, that's why I sit alone at lunch. So I can watch over the students, or something. Don't be surprised that I'm a girl, my team even has, uhh, a robot. Mechazawa, and it each him what humanity is all about.

The contents of Persona 5 Crimson.

>start dating Anne
>Hawaii trip
>scene with Ryuji, Anne, Joker in the room hotel
>Anne asks me what girl I like
Was that a test? I don't get it

Should we spank her? Or maybe tickle her?

Favourite ship

you better not be implying that mechazawa is a robot
that's very rude, he might be cold at times but when he opens up, he has a big, loving heart

Was this the most pointless scene in the entire game?

Because

Being with a ded body in his solitary confinement?

It is.
and the Morgana goose chase too

>you... you brought me a bundle of angiospermae sexual organs... This paints an... interesting picture of the expectations put in place here.

Wait until later for her reaction when someone asks you if you ever want to get married.

it made you feel sad for a millisecond and then they beat the shit out of him for no reason the whole Morgana leaving part was pointless as well

>for no reason

They just wanted to play a game of Kick the cuck

what's wrong with that

What's everyones favorite boss theme?

Mines probably The Almighty

Similar thing happened to me in P4G. I started dating Chie right around the end of May/ beginning of June and now her and Yu are behaving like they're still in their early stages of friendship.

Its kinda immersion breaking but whatever, i min-maxed a social link. This is what I get for my autism.

>Kick the cuck
But by that point Morgana had already been kicked against the wall.

>"Now you're... putting your face next to the sexual organs... and, um... you say the smell is intoxicating. Oh... oh my."

Fuck off retard

This doesn't make sense for P5 because she also has a romantic date. They did a similar thing for Makoto, where you could max her before Hawaii, it's just very difficult, so her "date" isn't actually romantic, even if you're dating. You get Ann much earlier and she doesn't have any severe stat requirements, so the whole scene with her asking you what girl you like is just very strange. Basically, I just imagine you haven't told the rest of the group you're dating her, and that she's teasing you about it.

>"If you win this next game I have to WHAT? No! That... isn't what we agreed on!"

what's your favorite song in the game bros?

My vote goes to Beneath the Mask: youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAgUvwHI

>she's teasing you about it
That sounds good in my book.

I think the most obvious answer is that they keep relationships secret. All the girls basically dont know that you're 8-timing them, and imagine how mad Ryuji would get if the new kid comes and starts dating his childhood friend. That's not a good feeling, trust me...

Blooming Villain with Laser Beam a close second.

Nyx's burn my dread of course

Ryuji doesn't get mad, he even tells you to go for it if you like her.

HELLO WORLD

I AM A PHANTOM THIEF AND I WANT TO EFF SOME CUTIES TONIGHT

Ryuji encourages you to date her on multiple occasions.

If it wasn't a good feeling, maybe he shouldn't have asked me if I liked her, encouraged me to date her when I said yes, and then rejected her and said he wasn't attracted to her on multiple occasions.

>no option to say you like slutty girls
>no option to brag about your sex life to Ryuji while Ann sits there pretending to be disgusted while secretly embarrassed and aroused to hear you describe her in such lewd detail

I wish we had the option to tease Hifumi more

>No option to say you like older women when you clearly do.
They had one fucking job.

>I think the most obvious answer is that they keep relationships secret.
I mean, it is Japan. Do not display affection.

I must have forgotten that, then Mishima wouldn't like it

That would've been fun. Or even some teasing option yourself like "Definitely not you."

Who the hell cares about Mishima's opinion on anything?

>Where have you been?
>Been searching all along
>Been searching twilight on and on
>Without a clue
>Without a sign
>Without grasping yet
>The real question to be asked
>Where have I been?

This song alludes to a pavlovian conditioning from the previous games that kinda falls by the wayside in this game. Every time you hit evening and returned home in both 3 and 4 SOMEONE would say "welcome home" "'sup dude" "Where have you been" which contributes greatly to a sense of belonging. Sojiro will say hi... sometimes... but it's usually superseded by the 1,000,000 text message conversations that don't actually say anything worthwhile.

Although I guess lacking a sense of belonging is kind of a central theme in this game...

No, i don't