■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Driving Rain 2017 (Fornis series, until 7/5)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hD5ykWonlo
youtube.com/watch?v=jG7-GQuuek8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that 7/2 (JST) is PSO2 Day this month, log in for boosts and presents

vol5 ost never ever

Is so ass blasted because people jumped on him for being retarded he has to post memes

Stop being dumb, user.

epic fail

Leave the drama in the other thread.

Just report the Tumblr images and move on.

>calls others epic fail
>while he got his post deleted
LOL

>tumblr images
>posted memes that all originated on Veeky Forums
I thought we were all epic OGs here, let's memespout come on. Call me the n word to prove how so early Veeky Forums you are

Man I'm the guy who originally called him out for saying nigger and I'm not even this mad calm down

You're dealing with the true autism of pso2g, just stop replying and let it tire itself out. The windows where this general is tolerable are small enough without engaging with them.

Stop bumping, let the thread die

gross

If I have ~2700-2800 s atk how much % damage would I gain by adding 400 to that number on XH enemies generally?

CHECK THE FUCKING DAMAGE CALCULATOR

What in the FUCK is that on her bottom back

That thing is a fucking travesty to UI design

It really is though

They're buffing this class and the other one while nerfing the rest
youtube.com/watch?v=2hD5ykWonlo

splurt splurt

Hunter and Bouncer are getting straight buffs
Braver's changes are 90% buffs

The rest are a mixed bag

>Knuckle isn't used at all in the video other than for moving around with Heartless Impact
>Videos that do use Knuckle in some way are just holding down Straight Charge
I really wonder why they are buffing it.

>SC0 beats everyone
>they're going to allow Fi to have more PAs that beat SC0
Yay

I don't think his point is that buffs/nerfs are happening in a binary sense but a power level sense. The bouncer buff won't get them anywhere close to current power level Fighter let alone ep5 Fighter. Neither will the hunter buffs most likely. The classes closest to Fighter are getting slammed save for Gunner who will probably maintain their burst niche over Fi.

Well then he should have said that instead of what he did then

It's still a buff to the class, knuckles are already strong as hell against the big bosses

Its gonna be like this: Hero ≥ Fi >Gu > Su > everyone that isnt bo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bo

I genuinely can't tell if it's a meme or this general actually thinks hero is going to be the strongest class in he game because it's called an advanced class

>it's called an advanced class
It's called an expert class

I don't think this is the reason, probably because it requires you to cap 3 classes for it

just like you needed COs for GU/FI/TE before, it will probably be decent(from what we have seen) but not the strongest

Pretty much this, if we go by with how things are now.
Unless, Fo gets huge power buffs to some techs.
They've already shown how much damage a lv30 Hero can do

What left skill ring do I use as a TATK JB bouncer? Tech Charge Parry?

And what the hell do I use for a right skill ring on ranger? PP Convert?

Considering hero was hitting some pretty decent numbers with trailer-tier gear, they will probably be incredibly powerful, yes.

>They've already shown how much damage a lv30 Hero can do
Not hardly. Sega always uses trash tier gear in their PVs. I wouldn't be surprised if the gear was even 10* let alone grinded and max element / affixed.

The damage was way higher than any other class can do at that level regardless of gear

>Look at the lv75 TMG finisher
>The Heros marron for mobbing

Bitch did you not see the "≥" i put on the list? It could go either way in terms of hero being stronger than fighter could very well be the case as seen in the PVs

Watch the narron nerf not be that intense as people thought it woukd

We don't know anything about how Hero scales with level do we? Isnt it possible it could plateau early and maybe not get much more than very modest gains after a certain point

What do you guys feed your level 200 mags?

I've started giving mine monomates, but having them on me fucks with automate halfline, so I have to remember to buy them every time I'm on the campship.

That makes literally no sense at all.

Sol atomizers

Stat up mini food devices. 2 photon spheres for 3 of them, need ~400 or so spheres to go from 1 to 200.

I just use monomates, regardless of class or character. Early on I got into the habit of buying a few and feeding them before jumping down from the campship. Most quests don't last long enough for them to drain completely so it generally works out.

monomates when I don't have anything else, junk I find on quests, room items, whatever units, weapons, junk, it doesn't matter as long as it has no value

monomates are the cheapest

That's retarded, it's going to be the strongest class by far

>Come in 1st or 2nd every arena match
>Still probably have a ~60% lose rate if not higher
Why does everybody suck at this shit I hate it and it's still not hard

>Su is apparently more boring than Fo
>this is the consensus among Gaijins
Lmao

>t. someone who has never played Su
Shit is unbelievably dull

Is Ranger trash???

I tried going back to it after playing a lot of Gunner, Bouncer, and Force, and it just feels like garbage. All modern bosses resist weak bullet, all of your heavy hitting attacks have long charge-ups and require you to be stationary, your biggest damage boost comes from standing still, and all of the rifle PAs have no synergy with one another. Not only that, but unlike other classes, you need good positioning to not get constantly interrupted or knocked around, and to take advantage of the long range damage boost.

tl;dr: it feels really weak compared to other classes, and the playstyle is boring af.

Boring is subjective but Ra certainly isn't anywhere near weak

youtube.com/watch?v=jG7-GQuuek8

>lock-on targeting
>an entire palette full of different rifles
>Monhun greatsword levels of pattern memorization to line up shots
Okay, point taken, the class just isn't for me. How the fuck are they getting lock-on to behave that well, though? Every time I try to use lock-on targeting it targets the wrong shit no matter how I am or angle it, due to enemies having so many parts clustered together, so I have to keep mashing Q until it locks on to the thing I want.

I mean that's certainly an ideal case but even without the memorization you can do absolutely fine as a Ra.

As for the actual mechanics of the class though you'll have to ask someone else I have no clue.

Controller users have more control over lock on priority.

There is nothing hard to lock on in that clip though.

Ranger isn't really weak at all. Whether or not it's actually fun to play is another thing though.

Modern bosses don't "resist" weak bullet. Jammed WB is still 1.2x more damage and anything with it currently was already made to accommodate this. You can get around the knocked around part with Massive Hunter, and a lot of Rangers do.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET BTFO'd BY THE DISCORD YET AGAIN LILITH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Accour
Accour | 7,020,348 dmg | 23.0% contrib | 11878.76 DPS | Max: 971,249 (Maron Strike)

Seems about average desu. Didn't know it was them.

nobody cares lilith

How long would it take to level my subclass from 50 to 75?

Delet this

>this is coming from the person who died before GGG even spawned in the first part of the EP3 LQ
nice deflection lilith

if you haven't already save all of your keys for july 2nd and run any relevant EQs with your sub as your main.(Driving rain, mothership, etc.) Shouldn't take too long.

>discord faggotry is leaking in the threads again
no one cares about that literal who or any of your pseudo e-celebs just fuck off

I only get like one key per week, and EQs give me about 10% of a level per run, this seems really slow.

Are you partying up and using exp boosters/triboosts/donuts?

There are a bunch of EQs that give decent/good EXP. Are you using a 75% exp boost and the donuts from Xie? That's 125% EXP (donut is 50% tri for 5 minutes, can stack up to 2 hours worth at a time). You also have 50% from daily tri boost and 40% from a full party (125% if you're using bots).

Don't do SH eqs until level 55 because you'll get like half exp. Stick to VH. Driving rain is easily 1m+ exp per EQ as is mothership if you're using 75% exp, 40% party, 50% daily, and 50% tri boost.

I generally don't have party boost because nobody ever parties up in seasonals for some reason. Party makers just go ignored every time.

I miss level up quests, those made this go by a lot quicker.

It's actually better than that. the 40% party boost is a multiplier that comes after all your other boosters. So a 75% becomes a 105%, a 100% becomes a 140%, and so on.

Just get a party going before the EQ pops. Tons of people have seeking party as a tag as soon as the EQ is announced so invite them to your party. That one is on you.

Well, even that happens in expert blocks but over here; some people are willing to join a party because hey, it's a free boost that could make you get that CF completed instead of having to need another run.

Also, the EP2 LQ was actually pretty good for EXP and will be returning after this week has passed (all EP LQs will be with it) so you can farm that when it's back.

Ah, right, forgot about that part. It's still a nice thing to have if you can get it going.

So is there any more active way than to sit around waiting for EQs and keys? At this rate it'll take me another month at least, when before I could've finished it up in just a few days.

This EQ has decent exp assuming you get a SH party not braindead and can kill the bosses.

Alternatively wait next week when the EP 2 LQ comes back and that's over 400k exp per run on SH.

>This EQ
I meant this LQ

Also if you have a ranged class that is relatively strong you can do exit bursts and max a class in a few hours.

I've only tried the ep 4 LQ once, we cleared it with 20 seconds left on the timer for maybe 100k XP at most. Didn't seem worth it.

>posting logs about their su play

Post them when you get to play a class that isn't as braindead as su

You can't exactly do exit bursts solo, if they were an option I'd be 75/75 already.

I can't take your exp estimate seriously when you said EQs were giving you 10% of a level. At that level anything that's not a raid boss will level you at least once with the proper boost and depending on the quest 2-4 times.

Gay

How do I use boots in arena? How do you do the meme stomp that insta kills enemy's?

That estimate was for the 70-75 stretch on my main class, sorry. Obviously for the sub it'd get me more, though I don't find 2-4 levels from an EQ realistic even in the 50s.

>Ran LQ so many times
>No form scythe
It seems techer just wasn't meant to be

I dunno man, maybe don't talk shit if you're purely average/below average

Get to 55 and run mothership or driving rain SH with the proper boosts outlined above and you'll see what I mean.

>ponthi clears it faster solo as fi than I do in a 4 man mpa almost every single time as a different class
I can't wait to finish levelling so i can go back to playing fi.

>posting logs about their play in general
No one fucking cares about them because they're shit regardless of the class they play as is evidenced by just fuck off with this discord faggotry

I get that he's strong but don't even act like half of the reason he finished so fast wasn't nearly ideal play and "fuck you money" tier gear. That illusia triple knockdown setup was fucking beautiful.

>stinky fighters still think their class is any better than a class that can attack from a range

What's the cutoff for full exp? 10 levels, or 15?

I thought so. So why is everyone saying level 55 for SH? Most SH content is 70 now.

Unless swiki is out of date, as of 2014/06/11 the cut off is 15 levels.

15 levels you still get 100%
16 levels that drops to 68% and decreases by 2% for every level beyond that.

If you jump right into a quest at level 50 you'll only earn 60% of the normal value against level 70 enemies.

It was 10 levels for about a year before that, and before that it was 5.

You get full exp at 55 for SH

>Hero PV
>Lots of crits
You think that hero will have crit based skills?

>someone in my party has a voice ticket with a girl humming the rare drop song
I need this.

sorry i stand corrected, 15 it is