Sc2

Best expansion edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StarCraft/status/880591840944070656
us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-remastered
pcgamer.com/starcraft-remastered-is-a-love-letter-to-fans-thats-faithful-right-down-to-the-bugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a god

what were the other two editions

casket and tombstone editions

I really makes me laugh when Terran players

no bully

StarCraft II StarLeague Season 2: Challenge 1d 14h 48m

was legacy of the void that bad

lotv is better than hots

wol pre-queen patch was sc2, everything after is shitcrap poo

this although hots was pretty good at times

spoken like a true cuck

people still use cuck? its like im reading twitch chat

reminder were all on 162.255.86.72/scv

ugh dont tell the elroys about our secret hideout :/

hate waking up hate sleeping

10 seconds? surely this is exaggerated

*yawns*
think it'll be an orange for dinner...

so gay

finally got some free time
maybe I'll do that script thing I was talking about

i remember you... please save us...

*open*
*see shitfoil and ceo fucker*
*close*
*clear browser history*
*reset ip*

THE HYPE IS HAPPENING

THE HYPE IS HAPPENING

THE HYPE IS HAPPENING
are you ready!!

can you just post the tweet
wtf man

hey dumbass, how am i going to post a fucking VIDEO on Veeky Forums

SC:R coming out Aug 14th nice

StarCraftVerified account @StarCraft 1

We are under attack!

Join The Fight: us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-remastered
#StarCraftRemastered #SCR
NOT FREE

this thread fuckin sux

fuck off back to your shithole nigger

someone buy me sc remastered...

dude just fucking save up 10 cents a day. how poor are you

how much

extremely poor

$15.

damn says its for prepurchse for pc only >_>

please...

meh

kerrigan is a nigger

more like kennigan

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
guess who's back

lol

Kwanghee Woo@SaintSnorlax
I previewed SC: Remastered! It's ridiculously faithful to BW, and I forgot I was even playing remastered sometimes.
pcgamer.com/starcraft-remastered-is-a-love-letter-to-fans-thats-faithful-right-down-to-the-bugs/

FUCK YES

el janni jajajajjajajajjajajajajajajajjajajajajjajajajajajaja

Above all else, StarCraft: Remastered is for the people who loved the original and kept it alive for the past 19 years. Nearly every aspect of the game is in service to this idea.

SC:R’s graphics are a colossal improvement on StarCraft: Brood War (BW) in technical terms, with a vibrant, 4K world replacing the original's 640x480 limit. However, this upgrade is hard to notice due to Blizzard’s dogmatic approach to preserving the overall look of BW, even as it recreated all the art from scratch. The silhouettes, colors, and animations of the units have been meticulously reproduced, and the updated unit art is often indistinguishable from the original unless viewed next to its pixelated counterpart.

If SC:R’s graphics are a faithful homage, then the gameplay is a near-perfect copy. All of the anachronistic restrictions and quirks of the original have been kept intact, from the painfully low unit selection limit to the comically bad pathfinding AI on certain units. Commonly used bugs and exploits have also been left untouched, accepted now as an integral part of the game.

This commitment to preservation makes the addition of hotkey remapping—a completely trivial feature in any other game—one of SC:R’s most significant changes. Even here, Blizzard is obsessed with adhering to the spirit of the original. Production hotkeys, used to make units and buildings, differed in the various language versions of BW. Thus, rebinding them is considered to be within the spirit of the game, and is allowed in SC:R. On the other hand, hotkeys for unit groupings and camera positions were unchanged in all language releases of BW, and have therefore been placed off-limits.

we're sticking with starcraft 2 here

Together, SC:R’s graphics and gameplay offer an experience that’s virtually indistinguishable from BW (a few input kinks for higher-level players remain to be worked out). I had trouble noticing the gorgeous HD graphics beyond the opening phases of a game. Once games started to heat up, the similarities to BW made it too easy for me to become immersed in the fast-paced play that I was so familiar with. During many of my games, I completely forgot that I was playing a different version of StarCraft.

doing really bad steak farts
meat farts are baaad