Why is parallel parking so fucking hard?

Why is parallel parking so fucking hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a6324/useful-geometry-parallel-parking/
caranddriver.com/features/how-to-adjust-your-mirrors-to-avoid-blind-spots
youtube.com/watch?v=acWXj-Wjmsg
youtube.com/watch?v=xlg_dQIkFe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're a brainlet

>mfw squeezed my quadcab triplelength extended bed wheelbase extended engine into a 2 inch gap between two bugattis easily
just feel it out

Go look up a couple of YouTube videos there are some tricks you can use to really help you out.
But it's all about spatial awareness, just keep practicing user, I believe in you.

>have no problem driving on the track
>Can drive safely and fast
>Work on the car myself
>Can't parallel park
What is wrong with me?

>living in a city

>living and working on a farm

Position your mirrors correctly
Use mirrors
Don't look out the rear window like instructors tell you, it prevents you from seeing anything useful
Use your mirrors

>frog-poster bait thread
keep yourself safe

Mirrors dont help

You're doing it wrong.

>what are suburbs

It's actually not lmao I drive a honda odyssey and can get it first try 100% of the time

you want your car about halfway ahead of your intended parallel parking spot. put in reverse

turn the wheel towards the curb immediately all the way until it locks and start back into it.

use passenger side mirror as a guide for how far you are from the curb

keep going until car is mostly in and turn the wheel the opposite direction to straighten car out.

you are now a parallel parker

BONUS: try it on a busy street to git gud fast

>
>Mirrors dont help
U gay nigga

either you are female
or brainlet

You need a BMW which lowers the side view mirrors when you're in reverse. That helps a lot.

TLDR it's because you're a poorfag that you can't parallel park.

You need a Genesis which lowers the side view mirrors when you're in reverse. It really helps.
Pretty much, the reason you can't parallel park is because you're poor.

the trick is to only focus on sliding in behind the back left of the car in front of you and aligning your right side using the side mirror. hell if you don't care about parking straight and close to the side you might as well only focus on your front left.looking out of your rear is completely pointless.

I've never had to parallel park in my life before, it wasn't even required on my driving exam. I'm terrified of the day that I have no other choice.

Yall need to learn to git gud. It's all about the math.

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a6324/useful-geometry-parallel-parking/

and while you're at it

caranddriver.com/features/how-to-adjust-your-mirrors-to-avoid-blind-spots

>tfw can parallel park a fucking 18-wheeler

Must suck to be a brainlet. And you faggots call us stupid, at least we can parallel park a house.

is this you op
youtube.com/watch?v=acWXj-Wjmsg

>learned parallel parking the hard way
>fucked up other people cars and my own
>I can parallel now

Just like walking, you will fall but you will learn eventually. Now scratch that metal

It's only hard if it's cramped like in NYC.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlg_dQIkFe0

You're retarded

I used to work at a factory and it always blew my mind how these retarded slav truckers squeeze a giant truck into our tiny loading bay. Its like they suddenly turn into geniuses when theyre required to park.