/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7po0FIaD!-mBmpkuQ8VD6z6Pnl859Hrnh341urU24DcuL19Gntlg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79761/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is now under the Green Pact. Post qt bosmers.

Husbandos, lore, harmony

Remember to mass report diana.

Adventuran
Honing thy skills

sixth for belly collision enabled horsecocks and nu-lara croft preset

Why is the Discord a secret channel? Won't it be just another circlejerking tool that way?

waifus are dead

Book of UUNP dwarf armors and the witch robes supposed to have fucked up first person arms?

Repost for the new thread.

For the two or three people who care, Nutty fixed the head mesh issue with Lilly.

Feel free to do whatever to her and with her, I don't mind.

mega.nz/#!7po0FIaD!-mBmpkuQ8VD6z6Pnl859Hrnh341urU24DcuL19Gntlg

What weapon will you use, /tesg/?

Literally everyone who has ever posted or still posts here is in the discord, except for the obvious shitters.

Waifus never die!

because we dont want retarded faggots like you in it, diana.

How do new posters get in then? At least Steam group was public

>the_neverending_story.jpg

waifu are dead: lolis are forever.

Greatsword

cuz we dont need no shitters leaking stuff. angry shitposters can stay right here to throw shit at each other

also my recaptcha broke and now i have to click on shitty cars again

>How do new posters get in then
make yourself known. Post waifu/Husbando/whatever, participate in the thread.

only vampire lolis

new posters must pass a trial by the inner circle, led by the notorious [REDACTED]

>that ass
BBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

can i download this waifu

>Clones ignored Diana

Based.

I think legacy captcha died today.

>now i have to click on shitty cars again
It's summer 2017 and people still aren't using legacy captcha

2 handed.

Why are you killing a cat? He dindu nuffin.

Magic or your fist

That's a WoW reference, I bet

works fine for me.

2 handed with poisons and magic.

Just reload until you see food, store fronts. Anything but street signs and cars. Ugh. Oh and special "fuck you" shout-out to bridges and roads, because they trick me into thinking it's cars or street signs.

Stop creating fake dramas
That are not legitimate reasons mate. Most of the leaks were from people already in Steam group and now in your Discord, no? Yeah I still remember that CT's leak :^)

Longsword.

It's a metaphor for how shall /tesg/ choose to beat a dead horse. It's meant to antagonize people like

>turned it off
>turned it on again
>it works
Whoa.

Agony from Darkend. I need to rename it.

Grimoire and/or just hands.

nope.

doing me a heccin angery fren

>"i am too retarded to read a single-line sentence properly"
"You", circa 2017, colorized

kill em good

>That's a WoW reference, I bet
nah

yeah i do that, but stores are tricky because sometimes they turn into those "wait for more to appear" ones. And sometimes you get them right and the fucking kikes at google let you do 5 more just for the luls

>That are not legitimate reasons mate.
They actually are. The Discord is a really chill place right now and since (((he))) was removed we had no leaks, and i think everyone wants it to stay that way

welp lemme give you a few if this is you

J. 'Ward' Snow-Piercer and Aliina as childhood friends since they grew up in Skaal Village together.

Xi connected with Ward as best friends along with Pama (Fat Cat).

Lilly as Pama's daughter.

Xi as childhood friends with Sadure, friends with Feyrenziah, daughter of Ohma Rendo-Kaliki

Ward and Pama as Estranged with Heiko.

>J. 'Ward' Snow-Piercer and Aliina as childhood friends
had to force yourself into that one too somehow, eh

who is this secret figure you guys have been talking about?
But again. most of the old leakers are still in the Discord. It will happen again

>5 more just for the luls
Yeah, that JUST happened to me, but it was around 8 to 10 times. Something's gotta change.

>busses
THANK GOD

That outfit looks good on Thorad. I'll need to find him some casual clothing. Wanna find something sleeveless. I think Thorad would be the type of guy who wants to show his arms off asmuch as possible.

>nipple

MODS

who is best waifu 2017

your waifu

Does your character have any desire for romance?

Yeah idk, I've been using it the whole time I've been posting without any issues.

My current one? No.

He has a few fuckbuddies, but he doesnt have the time for romance.

Sorry in advance if this is too blogpost-y. In the previous thread, I decided to completely start from scratch with my mods, and some kind anons offered to give me advice regarding which ones I should download (since the OP isn't totally up to date).
By the way, I don't plan on using an ENB since my laptop is shit. I have already downloaded Mod Organizer, the unofficial legendary edition patch, crash fixes, and protect your people.
What I want to download:
FNIS, remove underwater grass, Whiterun texture memory usage reduct, immersive patrols, relationship dialogue overhaul, rs children, guard dialogue overhaul, wet and cold, touring carriages, farm animals, vivid weathers, point the way, wearable lanterns, more village animals, true storms, realistic animation movement project, animations (by genebriss), realistic boat bobbing, animated clutter, wine and beer in tankards, JK's enhanced...everything, SMIM, realistic water two, enhanced blood textures, bellyache's animals/creatures/dragons, flora overhaul (older version?), enhanced landscapes, verdant grass, ELFX, 2k clothing re-mix, better circlets, pretty gems, realistic hd food, septim HD, a quality world map, imperial fine clothes, uunp vanilla-dlc armor, unique uniques, better shaped weapons, real bows.
WHEW that was a lot of mods. I haven't even gotten to the waifu/husbando section yet. If any of these are severely out of date or if there's a better version of them, please do let me know. Also, it's worth noting that my laptop is pretty shitty, so if any of them are particularly awful with optimization, I'd appreciate a heads up on that, too. Thanks again!

>open bodyslide
>"build batch"
>window pops up for half a second
>"ALL DONE!"
>literally not done, no changes were made
what gives? It was working fine before

Why the hell are there no mods that improve NPC Vampires? They all suck. Truly Undead adds some cool stuff as well as Bring Your Silver, but why is there no mod that makes vampires only come out at night? Or a mod making them more powerful?
With all these Paladin fags, you'd think we'd have more vampire/werewolf hunting stuff. Anybody know of anything??

Sacrosanct my nigga

Yeah I can find something else. I'm in the process of establishing a better connection between the two since I have more time now.

yes and no, Avaline believes that love is a waste of time. She's still unsure how feelings works.

Her mother is the total opposite as she only gave her virginity to a dunmer that's missing in Hammerfell

I would not use enhanced blood textures, bellyache's retextures, or enhanced landscapes if you have a weaker system. The rest is okay but I would also get rid of wet and cold as well since it comes with a hefty performance decrease for you.
You also need some more combat/gameplay mods. Things like Ultimate Combat and SkyTweak.

Yes, but he wasn't expecting it.

Then Hadvar killed someone for him and it was love.

Mordessa doesn't understand it quite yet, so no, more concerned with keeping her friends alive than anything.
Zaura, nuh uh, she's just on a blind and bloody rampage.
Fishing Knight just wants to live in peace.
Zyvaine- he's a bit more instinctive with his actions, so not very good with that.
Neat, will test in a bit.

Are there any site that shows map location for loads of items, mainly things like skill books?

>By the way, I don't plan on using an ENB since my laptop is shit.
Use ENBoost for your laptop. You should still have ENB files installed on your game since it handles RAM issues as well.

Also you should be using 1k textures if you have a craptop. 2k might be too much. Same kinda goes for JK's Skyrim (i'm assuming you have that installed)

She didn't think it be like it is, but it do.

If you have a shitty laptop, a lot of those graphics mods will destroy your framerate. I would just pick one major one for each category, drop SMIM unless you really notice little shit like chains, ropes, etc.. Flora overhaul can also be hell for your fps with the grass tweaks and what not.

For example, I'm running on a semi-toaster with an FX-6300 3.6ghz, Radeon HD 7770 1GB, and 16Gigs of RAM, so Skyrim runs good but my GPU causes the biggest bottleneck. Just Vivid Weathers, ELFX, and WATER drop my framerate from around 45 to 35-ish, and Skyrim Flora Overhaul knocks almost another 10fps off, so I dropped it because I don't really like the way it looks anyway.

Seems like a busy, CTD-ridden load order unless you do some refining, user. Make sure you add them in small hunks then playtest to catch any horrific problems before you start playing for real. In my opinion, toaster users have to decide whether they want better graphics or a lot of gameplay changers, as you can't really do both unless you pick and choose very carefully.

Does it affect NPC vampires? I will suck its dick if so - Better Vampires only does player vampirism.

There's this - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79761/? - but I haven't tried it yet. This is pretty good and make vampires a little more interesting - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/?

Nope.

Atlas Map Markers I think it's called, it adds markers for tons of little things including skill books.

Okay, I'll take all of these things into consideration. Thank you guys so much for all of the help.

No problem. It's the least I can do until I make my Skyrim guide.

Thanks

I just make my own custom races. If you change the base sliders and textures people will just look better. My next project of NPC improvement will use Blockhead too. Who knows what I'll come up with.

Post your characters powerlevel from strongest to weakest.

I want to rate these but I did already the other day didn't I.

Anyway your characters are all PUSSIES compared to mine do u even lift?

I'll try to install an ENB after I finish downloading all of the mods. I'm a bit nervous to since I've never done it before and I might screw everything up. New list:
FNIS, remove underwater grass, Whiterun texture memory usage reduct, immersive patrols, relationship dialogue overhaul, rs children, guard dialogue overhaul, touring carriages, farm animals, vivid weathers, point the way, wearable lanterns, more village animals, true storms, realistic animation movement project, animations (by genebriss), realistic boat bobbing, animated clutter, wine and beer in tankards, JK's enhanced...everything, realistic water two, verdant grass, ELFX, better circlets, a quality world map, imperial fine clothes, uunp vanilla-dlc armor, unique uniques, better shaped weapons, real bows.
By the way, my laptop has AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 2 GHz. 4 GB installed ram. It's an HP notebook.

You know what tesgeneral really needed?
More division between already apparently strained admins.

What.

How did I miss that first mod? Still no stopping Vampires from coming out during the day, but that mod looks pretty great! Thanks nigra.
Diverse Skyrim looks cool too, but seems like a compatibility nightmare from the description. I'll probably wait on that.

What?

Did something happen?

Yeah I'm working on a current combat mod video and have been doing a lot of research into them all (for pc) so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Mmk

Reply to the wrong guy dude?

>maze had dragonborn loaded BEFORE dawnguard in his game

How can people still have that shit?

user trying to start drama.

Adding fallout shit to the site. The morrowind section still hasn't updated, the oblivion section is left to die, and according th the fo4 section it hasn't changed in a year and still has a gaping space for gods know why in the beginning.
I can't fathom why they even entertained the idea of adding more to their spare time workload when the current load is obviously too much.

Lol yeah, but was thinking he might read yours then see mine. I guess I'm high..

Yeah, that first mod is made by the Better Vampires guy, so it's probably pretty good. I have Diverse installed and I've noticed the changes, with no issues yet. No grey faces or anything. I'd recommend it, and I use various NPC overhauls and Immersive Patrols.

>No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

Is this bait or something? SKSE is coming, and you can 100% use ENB on SE.

Show proof.

We found someone to update the Fallout 4 section, and it will be updated.

Knots admins the Morrowind section but has been too busy to even attempt to overhaul the Morrowind guide.

We have yet to find someone for Oblivion.

It's more that sse enb won't ever have all the features of oldrim enb.
Frankly nothing will have all the features of oldrim enb, but because more casual users see sse as just an update and don't really understand everything, it's easier to just say it won't be "updated".

(You)

Diverse Skyrim is fantastic, there's no compatibility issues to worry about at all. It only needs a separate patch for Immersive Patrols, everything else will play together nicely if you use LOOT.

I did it in numbers instead

The dragonborn is better in almost everyday.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why izzy has been posting more often.

Nice, I guess I'll give Diverse Skyrim a try. The comments about ASIS and Revenge of the Enemies had me a bit worried, but it sounds like it works fine.

I always enjoyed this autism chart. Really makes me happy seeing so much effort put into it

Just sent you an email.

Post qt number 3.

What about the Waifu guide? It still lists CBBE and doesn't even mention UUNP.

>We have yet to find someone for Oblivion.
Actually I offered to do it with Maze, as he said he was going to but needed help, but I was ignored on Steam and then removed from the credits section in the OP site. Mazetism has some issue with me, it's weird.

Coincidence. I would have done it but damn.

CBBE is #1 my dude.

I really hope nobody makes the mistake of giving Izzy any position of merit, much less any more attention than he deserves.

Freir a vampire and a dragonborn so she's the strongest.
Morganna is an imperial spellblade.

>vampires
>strong
lmao