Real truk thread

Can your V6 do this eurocuck?

Sure is plenty of euro 2 stroke in there

Looks like the average haul for my family's old subaru outback.

Would it hurt you to do truck stuff with your truck?

My 1.6L turbo diesel van can do this famflam.

are you even mexican? i see all that and more in the back of ancient D21 4 bangers. the real working mans truck is smol. has been since the early 2000's

>yurocucks
>V6
2 liter engines are considered "powerful" in the Eurabian Caliphate.

All carried by an American truck yo.

Now that's what I am talking about. You got dually springs on that?

Lol it would probably break in a week if you load it for work.

>implying yuro """"""""pickups"""""""" even have V6 options

>FWD
>biggest engine ever offered is a 1.9l diesel inline 4

Why is that truck-specific? I could fit that in my trunk.

Oh man, got anymore pics of your truck? I've been wanting an old crew cab long bed

car-trucks are cute and underrated

great news!

And moving on!

Any other 3/4 tonners around here?

1/2ton fag here

Any pics/working pics?

Is this a bait thread?

I had the trucked loaded to capacity for the swap meet.

>lol it would probably break in a week if you load it for work

I am just amazed that someone so fucking immature and retarded can use the same board as me. At least you inbred burger hicks have your containment threads.

Lincoln and Cadillac trucks almost seem oxymoronic

Right on

>diesel
>turbo
Bitch please my 1.8 petrol boxer can do more

There was no way i could do that with a tiny v6

>he thinks the average Yuroposter can afford to drive a V6
What fantasy world do you live in?

>truck stuff
>still stuff that can be done with lower initial costs AND lower running costs with a car and a trailer

>real truck
>4 wheels

git gud

kekarooni

Stay in your containment thread kneegrow

what?

LeL

Mericans brain is exploading

>bed cover
>stuff that I could fit in my GF '03 Beetle and have room to spare

I really hope you are trolling.

Also
>muh V8/V10/I6
I drive an '07 Ram 1500 with a 3.7l V6. Use it for truck stuff all the time.

>Lol it would probably break in a week if you load it for work.
I literally load it with frozen chicken and other such stuff for work.
Small vans are the backbone of small business over here

That 3.7 V6 from the Daimler era is a bretty gud 6cyl tbqhwy

Which one?

>still has more torque than a burgerpetrol twice the displacement

>real truk thread
>driver of real truck appears
>l-leave p-please
i swear that people on this board get more and more retarded

This is correct for once. Pickups aren't real trucks and their entire image as the ultimate practical vehicle is completely overblown.

>real truck thread
>Not a single truck doing truck stuff

Can your Jap i4 do this, weeaboo? I didn't think so

Aside from it being able to, is it even necessary or do you need to go out of your way to even get into such a situation?

>AND lower running costs with a car and a trailer

my old pickup disagrees

>cost $2500 USD 6 years ago (they can be found for less any day)
>absolutely cheapest parts and labor possible (CHEVROLET S10)
>engine is indestructible (commonly used in industrial and agricultural applications, like forklifts and tractors);

it only gets around 19-20mpg US but it has a 4.3l V6 which is a real truck engine with plenty of lower end torque. (175 hp / 240 ft-lb)

Why buy a truck and fit a trailer hitch on your car when you can just buy a small cheap truck? they're not expensive to own or run

2WD or 4WD, V6 or 4 cyl - manual or auto - ranger or S10.

meant to say why buy a trailer*

my SUZUKI 1.6l 4x4 with 5.12 rear axle ratio would run circles around that 8000 lb behemoth

It's a hick thing. You wouldn't understand

>tfw I have an Escudo and a Dodge ram

Because a truck as a sole vehicle is a retarded compromise on daily practicality just so you can put your lawn cuttings in a truck instead of a trailer three times a year. You suddenly only have space for one and a half passengers anymore unless you buy an idiotic crew cab battleship, and there's no cargo space that's protected from weather and theft unless you put a cover on your bed, in which case you're defeating the entire purpose of a truck.

And if you get a truck as a second vehicle it'll quite obviously be vastly more expensive than a trailer EVEN if they hypothetically cost the same to buy. More expensive registration, more expensive insurance, FAR more wear and tear parts (a trailer has exactly two wheels and two brakes, pretty much nothing else that wears down).

Some people have money and buy what they want. Sorry sweetie.

This. FREEDOM, MOTHERFUCKER!

ITT: amerimongrels forget cargo vans exist

bro think its time to get a new weeder

Way to move the goalpost.

>Can only haul 6 logs

Topkek

You don't need your 90s jap turbo boi racermobile(stock, but a few tasteful mods) either

Europeons put lawn cuttings in their vehicles? Wtf

>argues that trucks are cheaper
>argument goes bad on him, calls user poor
Why do americans do this?

shit nigga, my volvo wagon can do that

>Theres only two anons in this thread
If you are trying to look retarded it's going splendidly.

The worst is all these fucking SUVs and CUVs with the curved roof and liftgate. The Lexus RX was one of the first to do it and now soooo many have followed that design. It fucking sucks. There's more trunk space in most mid size sedans than a Lexus RX.

>tfw all these pics try and make it look bigger than it is
Seriously, you can't put shit in there with the rear seats up. Between the contour of the liftgate and the seats sloped back, there's like 10" between the back of the seat and headrest and the inside of the liftgate when it's closed.

I actually own a stock hatchback.

I use industrial bulk bags that I fill as far as I can carry on my own and then simply throw in the back of my car with the rear seats down.

When electric cars and solar charging are commonplace all over the world and the playing field is level you Americans will no longer have a monopoly on powerful vehicles!

Only about 1/4 miles down the road there are. Conditions like that

>implying the Eurabian government won't put heavy taxes on anything above ~200kW
Cucked again, yuropoor

>implying cars are even taxed by power output here

>volvo
>real truck

Also

>daycab
>"truck driver"

I only give him a pass because he is a Floridian like me and life has been hard to him in South Florida / Little Havana

It's as close to displacement tax as you can get for electric cars

White trash truckerfags are so cute with their superiority complexes

Taxing by weight would be the most rational since it's what actually contributes to road wear, electric cars can't dodge it and it would stop the endless bloating.

Some countries do this, but electric cars are exempt because "they don't pollute"

Come back when your balls have dropped and you can haul a house with your truck.

Yeah just throw the battery pack in a landfill when it can no longer hold a charge

Oh I just figured you had to be the other one, as it was obviously a budgetary argument. You wouldn't try to derail it would you?

At the moment to promote them, but they can't uphold tax free electric cars forever. I think here the exemption runs out in 2025.

Hey man, I am a "Truck Driver", just not a "Truckerâ„¢"

That Volva was a Penske rental anyway. Shit was actually really nice to drive, the 10spd shifted like a dream after dealing with all those new Freightshakers we got from them. Anyway I'm normally in a KW. If not a KW, then an International. But I would take a Volvo over an International any day.

See

ITT

Why hate on euros you fucking chink lover?

Why would you make this awful thread, ams ehy would anyone reply to it?

U mad?

Senior year band camp, I loaded a shitload of uniforms shakos platforms etc that would have been a pain to bring around without my truck. I drive it everywhere and just so happened to have it there. All of that in a hatchback?

>he can't fit an entire 1993 Buick Century in his bed
Why would you even own a truck then?

That isn't even a load. Pic related, there was also 300lbs of sand in there.

>sole vehicle

I drive an ef hatch my truck is for when i need ac or to haul

One of the reasons I can never go back to a small car...

>tfw I hate 2pc fishing rods
I like the higher ride height too. I'm not a manlet so I hate getting in and out of low cars. So much easier to just step in and out.

Im 6'2 210lb and my civic scrapes the ground

I seriously hope the wrap wasn't the only cargo securement.

>implying towing a trailer with a car isnt more wear and tear than just driving a truck with stuff in the bed

I would never comprimise the integrity of my ed6 hatch trying to pull a trailer

My s10 can tow cars and haul engines with ease. Also to carry a toolbox or 4 wheeler or do yard work or construction etc etc

Real men that do actual work need a truck. Not some big gay lifted deezel f twofifdy. A small cheap economic worktruck is as alpha as it gets

I seriously hope you don't buy firewood

>300 lbs sand
>1500 lbs of nonsense
>tfw that is 100 lbs over your rated payload

This is why I don't buy pickups

There exist people that have fire stoves but don't have 20 acre properties where they can cut trees to their liking.

>not having at least 15 acres
>not having a $200 farm truck to move fire wood around in

Good for you, please stay in the sticks.

So you live in a suburban/urban area yet cant heat your house with NG or electricity?

lmao stay cucked

Stay cucked cityboi

How so? Regular trucks are comfy. Why not having something comfy, luxurious and useful?

>solar
>in the grey, cloudy shithole that is Europe

Your electric grid is already shit. Don't you guys only have like a 30 amp main service?

>Your electric grid is already shit.
Says the 120V cuck that needs half an hour to boil some water.

>he dosen't microwave his water

I have an electric kettle.

Does my truck count?

It takes less than 2 minutes with 120v@20a. With all that spare time you'd think you guys would have time to brush your teeth or something.

It better have the V10 like in the movie.