/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Extra Thicc Edition.

Crushed under the Wheel >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

first for reviewbrah

>first for me, please give me attention
dude

is there a worse enemy than this cunt?

FCR Loran
Pass = bbg 1, 6jcbqsk2
I'm on Layer 2

Rude

PURGE FILTH

Yes, Ritekeepers and Undead Giants. Also if we're including bosses then HBLB and Loran Darkbeast.

Bring your pizza to lower Loran layer 2 I want abho teared apart

Pass doggo if someone want to help

Honestly, who gives a shit? Just ignore it rather than making a fuss over it and drawing more attention.

I WILL HUG THE DOLL
I WILL MARRY THE DOLL
I WILL HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL

>tfw no wifi
sorry I would love to help

I-I am just having fun;_;

HBLB and Dorkbeasts are tough but satisfying fair when you beat them I think

With you on ritekeepers and giants though, and I want to add chalice Hemwitches. I've grown used to spiders but fuck those FPS raping, nigh instantly repawning, 1-hit spellcasting, triple gank scythe-wielding, screeching, just a little too tough to kill in one staminabar-ing, no good dirty rotten gank banks

FPS Witches are the fucking worst, but O MY ELDRITCH TRUTH dudelmaos are pretty up there.

WORMS

Egg bullying is fun

>tough but satisfying

I feel that way about most chalice bosses but not those two. I dunno maybe my strategy for them sucks but I'm consistently frustrated by those bosses even after all this time with the game. Though shitting on both of them with a completed character is quite satisfying.

Also Hemwick Witches is a good addition. The worst part about them (aside from the FPS rape) is that due to desync they'll frequently spawn another set of mad ones even after they're dead during coop, and unlike spiders they don't despawn.

egg is not for bully!!!!

how rare is this? I just found it in a frc I did

Ringing bbg at Ailing Loran layer 1, going through all layers

I'd say they're uncommon. Always cool to find though.

What is he for then? Boipucci?

Gonna try SRRC in. Feel free to play ahead if it takes a while or you get someone else.

What the fuck is this ?

You aren't locking on to the HBLB right?

I think the most important thing to that fight is learning how to roll through their 'walk forwards you, rear up, and slam' attack with absolute confidence.

As for Darkbeasts... well shit, I have to admit that sometimes they just go berserk and leap around everywhere and own you without, but if you can get them into the perfect cycle of breaking their limbs it is so satisfying, oh my god.

Anyway I usually die like 10-15 times to both of them because I'm a turbo scrub so it might just be that we have about the same amount of trouble with them and I'm just more of a masochist than you.

Rank your chalice boss/like enemies from least to most annoying.
All boss/like enemied are FRC.

FRC double scythe has got to be the worst

What every cuckhurst dreams of having. Give it to the blood wench at the castle.

The nail in the cuck coffin for Vilebloods

*crrsh* CALLING ANY AND ALL CHUNKY LADS, THIS IS SGT CHYNN BROADCASTING ON FREQUENCY "purge3" I AM CONTINUING THE HUNT FOR THE SMALL CROWN IN IHYLL ppfj72ds. TWO LADS REQUIRED, I HAVE A FEELING THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BE FULL OF VILEBLOODS, SO COME PREPARED

I ser that's my first time finding it tho. tfw you still get cucked

Why do beast embrace make beast claw so much worse?

It's a cuck ring

Also its kind of rare if I recall.

IF DON'T JOIN I'LL INVADE AGAIN

Because they lose speed

can I level up the vileblood covenant even if I let alfred go ham on the queen and resurrect her?

I always feel bad for ganging up on invaders desu. Good fight though.

how bad of an idea is it to host a frc with only 6 insight

We did not intervene in the slightest this time
Also name that vermin crush was mean, shame on you

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IM STANDING BY THE FUCKING LANTERN AND THE SOUND HOLYT FUCK WHAT HAPPEND?????

egg is not for lewd either!!!

eggy is my favorite to bully

Loran Silver < Boar < Brainsucker = BSB < BPS = Watchers < Keeper < UG (cannon) < Pthu Elder = Yharnam < UG (hook) < Abhorrent < Hotdog < Darkbeast < Amygdala < HBLB < Pthu Descend < BLB < Rom < UG (chain)

I only like chunky doll.

> ug chain is number 1
Dis guy knows his shit

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING EXPLODED, SIR.

dont feel bad, I gotta git gud at it somehow

Does Logarius's phase 2 aura literally push bullets away?

Yes.

I Did it Once, Never Fucking Again
Depth 5 FRC ROM

Fuck Yo 1 Hit Kills and Huge HP Bar that Makes me play in boring ways to assure victory rather than risk getting 1-hit
Undead Giants
Pigs (The fact that they're so easy to backstab kill and give nothing makes it even worse when the no-startup charge gets you)
HMPH
Keeper of the old Lords
Abhorrent Beasts (I have like 400 hours of chalice dungeons and I still haven't figured out how to safely melee these fucks)
Ebrietas

Hard But Not Unfair
Bloodletting Beast
Darkbeasts

Why is this a thing
Silverbeasts
Brainsuckers

No real Opinion- Those not mentioned
Blood Starved Beast
Best Possessed Soul
Watchers

Actually Kinda fun now I've figured 'em out
Watchdog
Elder
Amygdala

Probably forgot some. And apart from Rom and Pig I do enjoy all fights to a certain extent.

How do I get a Girlfriend who likes Bloodborne?

> when the invader spawns right in front of you and you StakedriverR2 him.
Sorry not sorry.

SIR
WHAT ABOUT A CHUNKY CROWN THAT FITS OVER THE ARDEO?

Ringing on layer 2 Yuria !

Why? It's how it's meant to be. As an invader I hate it when people treat it as anything but an invasion, especially if it's a FRC. If I wanted duels I'd FC or hang out in the nightmares.

You don't.

But not always I never get when they do and when they don't push them away

I-i-i was glancing at my phone
What killed me
It was an arrow trap was it

Not him but it's usually just not that fun. I rarely see the 1 do anything but get stomped immediately in a 3v1

>Two celestial emissaries shooting you through pillars while one of those homing ritekeepers is tucked away in a corner

yes

>lightning pizza

I'd actually never seen that before, it looks pretty neat

>tfw elemental gems don't give a constant elemental effect on weapons

Filthy-fuckin-fantastic

>that many cannon shots
Jesus I didn't expect a bullet hell

Starting a new character and I want to do a strength build... what weapon should I use that isn't the wheel?

Amy Arm
heh

>run past the bullets and the bullshit hunter of unparryability
>get onto a balcony
>kill like 20 enemies
>get caught off guard when I say to myself "okay, there CANNOT possibly be another enemy spawn here
>YOU LE DIED xD

Am I having fun yet?

The best one.

Beast Cutter/Hunter's Axe

We need a little context here, mad lad

KIRKHAMMER

>okay, there CANNOT possibly be another enemy spawn here
Why would you say this?

>distance from your target affects certain weapons dodge R1
OH MY FUCK, THAT EXPLAINS

Axe, kirkhammer, amygdala arm, ludwigs sword, whirlygig, beast cutter

LAYER ONE REPORT
>SIDE AREA WITH NOTHING BUT A CANNON, WHICH THE DISGUSTING VILECuck WASNT SPORTING ENOUGH TO RUN INTO
>SUICIDAL PTHUS, TESTING NUKES NEAR THE LAMP
>THE WORLDS FLIMSIEST PILLAR
>A PROVOCATIVE VILECuck HIDING IN THE RUBBLE, EXPERTLY PURGED WITH USE OF THE PTHUMERIAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM
>A LONE VILECuck HIDING BY HIMSELF AT THE BACK, PURGED WITHIN SECONDS
>3 FAT DUDES, WHO KILLED THE WATCHERS EASILY
ONTO LAYER TWO

Ringing next layer Yuria

Pretty sure it's the direction of your dodge

Past the old yharnam lantern. The guy who apparently hates hunters. That area.
You'll forgive me for literally every game ever (including the souls series!) teaching me that respawning enemies are announced with visual and audio cues. So either conventional wisdom was thrown to the wayside, or I just had to kill THIRTY enemies before either they were all dead or they stopped aggroing because I had the nerve to stand on a balcony in some building.

you have to admit, that was a pretty sweet hiding spot right

There's no respawning enemies there, dude

Then evidently it was 30 enemies, because the slow poison guys (both red eye and otherwise) would not stop walking through that doorway to ruin my day.

Post vileniggers getting BTFO in any and every way, shape, or form

Thanks for coming along with me on that spelunking session, hoontahs.

>or I just had to kill THIRTY enemies before either they were all dead or they stopped aggroing because I had the nerve to stand on a balcony in some building.
Correct. Welcome to Bloodborne.

he even has higher bolt res not sure why I used it
>tfw elemental gems don't give a constant elemental effect on weapons
my biggest problem desu

Alright I'm in between pizza cutter and amy arm.

using the kirkhammer til I choose between those two. I'll probably end up sticking with it 2bh

Everybody uses the pizza cutter
Everybody

oh my lawd

Still ringing? SRRC is taking a while

fuck it then, I'll use the amy arm

Yeah still ringing, will restart in 2 minutes unless it connects

Anyone farming Nourishing/ Elemental Abyssals?

Talk shit about the Vilebloods all you want, but "get thee gone" always makes me laugh.

I GOT HIM LADS, SAME AS CROWSTEEL, HE FELL FOR THE OLD WALK INTO A FULLY CHARGED R2 TRICK