>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous:

Tharja is in the Christmas banner along with Robin

If they were going full Awakening summer they could have added Noire, Miriel, Say'ri, Nowi or Severa

Azura is shit

Good OP

Yeah she's in the christmas banner. But that doesn't mean she won't be in any other banner.

>signatureshits already ruining it

As good a thread as any can be at this point, I guess.

I would've really liked a Summer Felicia. Complete with this hat.

I'm ready for Fateslandia Halloween

kill all tripfaggots

>Miriel
I like you

Late to the party, what's this whole thing about tiki's ass being censored? Anyone have the before and after pics?

If she wasn't hotdogged by Vaike so much I'd probably like her more

>tfw we're never getting another double SP event

post uncensored waifus only

Manufactured controversy by the same people who got mad about changing shitty dialogue in Fire Emblem Fates. The same people who actually supported the fan translation (lol

You got it.

Fuck that. He gets to make subhumans with Panne.

what if we get double sp during a tempest

>game goes on
>gauntlets get worse and worse
>losing bonus doesn't even have an effect

Reminder that you're only promoting bad practices by supporting Elise and Lissa in the gauntlet.
You want more Awakening characters with more censoring and more shit stats? I sure don't.

My uncensored wife.

Fuck off mentally ill cuck

I want more Fates characters, so I'm right on track desu

dumb elise cancer

>You want more Awakening characters with more censoring and more shit stats? I sure don't.

This is America. We can only have censored waifus here.

>Shitmilla

why did this dumb meme start and how

Your taste is as bad as the spic. Kill yourself nuFEcuck

Literally a jew shitposting, you can't like normal girls only trannies.

I think it's just one weirdo, just leave him be

Wife sheep

Camilla is mentally unstable. You're fucking retarded if you think it's some new meme

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING MY ASSCRACKS AWAY FUCKING MEMEHOUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING LEARN

Ghast made a video calling her mentally ill, drill was triggered by Camilla. Drill would spam this same line. After awhile buncha random anons now post this.

Why would random anons do this? Refer to this image.

Here

Nice try, drill

>Cuckmilla
>normal
(lol

Why am I in love with her all of a sudden? Is this what having a waifu feels like?

and you fucking retarded to assume everyone played the shitfest that was fates. explain why unhelpful piece of shit

1.5 is coming later today, isn't it?

As if that'll ever happen

Noire will be in the Christmas banner along with Morgan. I'm glad Gaius is in the summer one so he won't be in the Christmas one, I won't let you memeing fucks ruin this for me

Seasonal ones have no repeats(so far). If they did we would have a lot more Lucinas right now.

Yes now play her game.

>roy has TA3 for 4 stars
>robin is recommended with TA
Any other alternatives? Selena has good batch of skills. I have two of them.

>fixed
I want whoever made this picture to die.

You have an anal fetish. Congratulations.

I just finished Echoes earlier today. I've never been this angry at a protagonist since Corrin. Don't grandpas like claiming that "old games had better plots?"

If a grandpa is reading this post, I want you to man the fuck up and try defending the worthless sack of shit known as Celica. If you can't, that's fine, too, so long as you can admit it to yourself.

Daily reminder that if you aren't in this for the waifus you are doing it wrong.

You know, I never understood why people on here shit on him so much, his posts seem much less deranged than the hate he gets.

>tfw I wouldn't have any idea who this is if they hadn't put her name right next to her.

In protest of this censorship, I suggest we all post FE ass

Infatuation isn't the same as having a waifu. Give it a few weeks.

But I did. I felt sad for her when I first played FE12 but aside from that never had an emotional connection with her.

>shitposters are grandpas

grow up.

They made her already poor ass into a hank hill ass. What a shame since her face and stats are also shit.
I wanted a reason to try for green skill fodder.

Post more madmen

>Noire and Morgan

Lol only in your wildest fanfiction Raul. Morgan will be on a banner with the other kids and she will have Aether

not a shitposter, dumb elise cancer

Imagine looking at this pic and getting upset about that comically minor change. Imagine being that person.

atleast post good ass

Nice bait, Drill. I'm sure somebody will reply.

The old games aren't good in any way, it's all a big meme.
Don't waste your time playing any of that garbage, original or remake. Just laugh at grandpa faggots because you finally know that they are always, ALWAYS wrong.

I just have TA2 on my +spd -hp MRobin because I used Severa for his SI, she gave him reposition, too, which is very useful.

I guess you didn't read th dialoggue in Duma's tower (act V) and forgot about the act II cutscene

>Don't grandpas like claiming that "old games had better plots?
They are better but still shit.

I'll let the other guy post his Micaiah.

Same, I still don't have a Nino or a Lancebreaker man.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

>+10
>at 5*
>L&D3
Abel sure is invested in this game.

Vengeance*

Are people still getting worked up over a small censorship change?

Oh, my bad user. I just want people to play more FE.

I feel the same with Julia. FE4 is/was my favorite (I'm not sure if I like it so much now that I got out of "everything that almost nobody played is perfect and awakening is shit xD" phase, but whatever), and I barely cared about the girl. But now after Heroes, I really like her. Same can be said about a lot of units now that they have voices, so don't worry, it's normal.

Mamui feet mamui feet mamui feet

>would love to try a non-standard cavmeme team
>my only Leo is a -Atk +Spd shitter

I hate IVs with a passion.

I'm mostly disappointed, especially since I really like Tiki.

cameltoe remains untouched boys

where do you think we are user?

I don't need (You)s, upset reactions like yours are good enough.

So are we getting no trailer for the swimsuit units?

>Drill is getting triggered by Echoes being better than Fates/Awakening again

die

Someone clearly did, otherwise it wouldn't have been changed in the first place.

Small comfort.

I just wonder why they'd fix that, but not Eliwood's eyes.

You're not gonna have a fit and delete the game if they do hint at Robin being canon with Lucina are you? Or are you gonna go back to sperging out about green background in the confession?

That's how it starts user, that's how is it

> Not Ignis

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?????

In my head this always sounds more like a burp than a fart.

No, they're just pretending to be because they enjoy drama. It is annoying that we had to find out about this through a pair of datamines though, that ass crack may as well have never existed if we waited until after this shit came out to know about it.

No, its a jojo reference

IT'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE
STOP ASKING ME!

For me, it's about the act itself

WHAT Act II cutscene? You mean the one where she bitches at Alm for fighting, despite having gone and taken out the Pirate King of her own volition?

This seems like it would actually be worth it. Reasonably, only a 180k feather investment and a fairly easy number of Ests to get.

I mean, a 65 Atk 45 Spd unit absolutely seems worth it if you're going flyer memes.

I wish I could talk to my waifu

While this in itself is minor and insignificant, I am worries about it being the start of the slippery slope. If we don't let them know we don't tolerate censorship, who knows what might be censored next?

Please leave him alone. He's been nothing but polite and friendly.

>Drill thinks mocking how much he hates a game that doesn't have his waifu or a self-insert is an upset reaction

Grandpas hate Gaiden, because it is fucking trash and always has been. I can't and won't defend it.

t. grandpa