I'm about to get $13/hr part time basically waiting tables in a fine dining setting...

I'm about to get $13/hr part time basically waiting tables in a fine dining setting. What does my pay stack up against in the job market?

4 usd as junior programmer poland

I'm getting $9.90 USD /hr doing desktop support in Canada after going to college for three years.

$10/hr full-time in my town is a blessing.

That's good, what do you do? And my job is physically and mentally tasking. I'm proud of waiting tables and to make honest money. My children will thank me

I make 78k per year with 401K matching

>finished 1 semester of 4 semester trade school
>found an apprenticeship starting at $15/hr
>career path is laid out in front of me clear as day

when did you guys realize that nothing is stopping you from getting a better job?

11$ an hour at mcds as a manager :(

I have a 4 year degree in Comp Sci, only 5k left in loans though, thankfully.

Let's just say the it's not stacking up well compared to the job market

I'm a 23 year old going to school for accounting. I feel like I will drop or fail out because I hate my major and my classes. I work as a server and I make anywhere from $77-$140 per night.

Do they garnish your wages or do u pay monthly

How old are you OP?

For a high school job, that's great pay. I worked as a bus boy all of high school at a 5 star french restaurant in the city. Walked away with $150 in tips on good nights + base pay of 7$ per hour.

I'm 25 working as a business development rep making around 60-70k a year depending on commission.

I was in the same boat. In college I was an accounting major and dropped out, came back and finished in marketing.

I had an internship too, I couldn't stand counting other peoples money for a living.

Youre getting robbed. Fine dining waiters easily pull 50-60k

>fine dining

Be ready to deal with tons of kikes who say their food is cold or any other bullshit

Working with the general public sucks but fine dining really sucks

I get paid 16-17 and hour CAD to set up a bar. I listen to podcasts all day at work, no one yells or even critiques me. I can take an hour long lunch break thats paid. I get VIP entrance to all clubs in Vancouver and free shots within reason at my club when im there. University dropout (temporarily)

I get $10 an hour as a "parking attendant" at a hospital.
I'll see like 12 people in an 8 hours shift so I just read and do homework. Pretty nice. I could get higher paying jobs but they'd be way more demanding so I'm not gonna look for a while.

Im 22 making 20/hr and feel that is the bare minimum to live above poverty

im a busser and average around no less than $17 an hour after tax, more like $20 as I work mostly weekends.

i hate my life and wish i went to school. 24 years old : (.

My niece makes $30au an hour being a greeter at a night market on sundays
and then makes $22au an hour working at a juice and breakfast bar making juices and toasting sandwiches
>melbourne wages

You have a comp sci degree so why are you working at McDonalds?

I put people through Flight Simulators and am a Financial Consultant, it is putting me through flight school...

kill yourself

18, $10/hr as a Medical Records Clerk, no schooling or certificates in the medical field.

Previously was a Project Engineering Intern last year, $14/hr.