This board is aggressive why not take that aggression to the next level with the new 2018 srt hellcat challenger...

This board is aggressive why not take that aggression to the next level with the new 2018 srt hellcat challenger. With 707 horsepower you'll never lose an internet arguement again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kWqpFU39AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slower than a Tesla

who cares

that car is T H I C C

Ironic shilling is still shilling.

Mustang is thick and by thick i mean that excess fat that builds up on the wymin and past 21 it becomes a horrible crater scene.
Challenger showed everyone how to muscle in past 2000s.

believing that you can ever truly "win" an argument on Veeky Forums

>707 horsepower out of a 5.7 liter V8 with a supercharger and a turbo and possibly millions in R&D
>bored teenagers taking random 2500lb 4 cylinder shitboxes and beefing up the brakes, suspension, building the engine for boost and slapping a turbo on it for a tenth of the cost of a new hellcat somehow manage to get more horses and far better handling than something designed and engineered by a multi-billion dollar company

The era of muscle cars is over, boomers. Imports control the scene in everything from styling, handling, performance and cost.

>worrying about some spics in a ricer even with a million dollar in mods
>never

You buy a challenger for the lifestyle.

The big deal is 707 hp factory. As in, drive it every day, zero problems, with a warranty on the engine.

Have fun with the upkeep on that. The selling point of a hellcat is 707hp from the factory.

>You buy the challenger for the lifestyle.
Like getting cucked on the interstate by people who had enough sense to build instead of buy?

For $85k it better have a warranty. That said I could completely and utterly trash my current project, purchase an entirely different vehicle and buy all new parts to match the mods I had on my previous car and still come well under that $85k asking price. The trick is to use quality bearings, regular oil changes, upgrade your oil pump for more flow and pressure, use good seals, and keep your AFRs in the sweet spot in your tune and it will last for years and years like that. When I say built I don't mean retards trying to boost their engine with cast pistons using generic eBay parts.
My RSX with a turbo K20 has a 10k redline and pushes 630hp. I redline it daily. Not as many horses as the charger sure but it also doesn't weigh as much as an SUV and I've got no problem roll racing those cucks on the interstate.

>wow there is so much torque it twists the body cool
>wow the suspension and steering components are cheap garbage so I can't even go in a straight line let alone clear a corner thats just wild
>more horses than a ferrari less cost get shit on spaghetti niggers

This is how Americans think.

You wouldn't stand a chance. If you're dumb enough to go with stupid power on a fwd then you might as well go full retard.

>slower than a 351w

youtube.com/watch?v=9kWqpFU39AI

Tesla with ludicrous mode>anything else

>generic eBay parts.
you can actually get pretty far on ebay parts tho.

its a 6.4 dipshit

you win when you have the last word and the thread dies, resolved and correct for the archives

lmao is there a followup to this image? what a hilarious waste of time

you would get no traction at any speed in any gear.

turbo hondas are fast on a roll because the low end torque deficit allows them to hook, then the power builds linearly due to the godly flow characteristics of the cylinder heads. this would... not work.

It's got a smoother powerband than some boosted to the moon 2 liter. The slight bit of weight helps a little.

No. They loose traction the second they hit boost plus the fact that fwd is horrible at putting power down. The turbo lag is why dyno queens like the supra can't put their power down. And that's with fuckoff huge drag slicks up front. At least the V8 is somewhat smooth.

supras dont hook like mustangs because of IRS

"somewhat smooth" like harmonically? because literally all that matters for power delivery is the shape of a torque curve. physics doesnt care about your vee-ate.

>thinking the hellcat is a twincharged 5.7

holy shit im lmaoing right now.

its a supercharged 6.2, a destroked and beefed up 392 engine

i have a car that can pull on a hellcat, but it sure as hell isnt comfortable, and needs a refill of methanol every month or so.

Noob here, can somebody explain to me what's wrong here?

It's a supercharged 6.2 moron

And yet despite the traction limitation and it being fwd it will still cuck your precious hellcat on the interstate. The key to understanding how it works is that the Honda doesn't weigh 4,000lbs, and anyone with brains knows to use boost by gear, and to stay above 5k RPM when racing. If you look at the dyno charts of various boosted K20s they make power between 5-10k, which if you shift at 10k means that you will drop to around 6-7k and continue to make power until you hit 10k again. Traction only becomes an issue when you race from a dig or go full retard and floor it at low speed at >5k RPM

>butthurt musclecucks don't realize this makes it even worse
With that much displacement they aren't even trying.