It's dead

It's dead.

About time. Should have kept using the inline sixes.

Nissan deserves everything it gets.

also why do only nigs drive them?

Why didn't they just, oh I dunno, update it?

wasn’t it a crossover now?

It’s been dead ever since Renault made the 370

>no Z car
>no S chassis
>no GT-R
>modern "Nismo" = red trim on dull econobox
I think Nissan is just done being a brand with any kind of performance image. They'll go the way of Mitsubishi: no good products, just cheap shit for 96 month loans that require no down payment or credit history.

>>modern "Nismo" = red trim on dull econobox

I wouldn't even mind this as much if they even had any interesting econoboxes to nismofy in the first place.

The 370Z is smaller, lighter, faster, and all-around superior to the 350Z, the only problem was that they never properly updated it. It was decent a decade ago, now it's just mediocre.

well i mean it pretty much is the import of choice for niggers

This. Why does no one make a performance trim shitbox like in the 80s?

We've got hot hatches by the barrel, but not zesty shitbox econo cars.

What's the difference? Fiesta ST sounds like exactly what you're describing.

I'm guessing he specifically doesn't want a hatch. There's always the Si even though they kind of ruined it and the Elantra Sport.

Good. We need more nismo products like a nismo murano.

You know the Fiesta and fiesta st were killed right?

Blame Amerifat shit taste. It's still going to be sold in europe

3 good reasons to pick a fiesta st over the focus st. Go

1- Cheaper
2- none
3- none

>smaller
>lighter

nissans are shit, and so are their drivers. I really started to notice that half the cocksuckers going under the limit in the left lane are all nissan drivers.
driving slow
huge following distance in traffic
no turn signals
niggers

It's more fun, is cheaper, gets better MPG, and makes better use of its space. Most publications prefer it after testing both.

>Cheaper
>More "Compact" when parking (lol)
>Lighter so more fuel efficient
Shit reasons to not choose the Focus ST. Tbqh might as well go full RS at this point. I don't see a point of those middle ground models.

>smaller
as wide as a murano
>lighter
miata x2

>Murano
>1915mm wide
>Fiesta
>1722mm wide
>Miata
>2300lbs
>Fiesta ST
>2700lbs
Nice math

>It’s been dead ever since Renault

FTFY

Get some rest user.

sad but true. Is there anything to look forward to from Japan anymore?

all nissan really had to do was not be shit but their quality has gone down so much over the years they've abandoned their sports car line ups much like Mitsubishi has

literally just mazda, of course the smallest least financially equipped company on the island (that exports to murrica)

The RX-9 would be something, but Mazda doesn't have enough money to make one because the market would rather buy inferior products.

>tfw too young to have lived in the heyday of interesting sports cars
>tfw will be old enough to witness the death of the sports car

no, japan is kill

nothing but eco friendly cuckboxes from now on

hatches are king now because theyre the most practical body shape, and nobody has money or space to have an impractical weekend toy, so a hot hatch is the compromise if dad still wants a "sports car"

Good riddance. They've been shit since the 2001 hiatus.

i personally think the honda sport ev from the motorshow just gone looks cool as shit. doesnt have a retarded angry face, and it's smaller than a miata. probably will never see the light of day, but at least one designer isnt a complete dribbler

>tfw born just in time to afford to buy and restore 90s sports cars

youd think theyd be able to look at mitsubishi's current situation and say "shit lets not go down THAT road"

its amazing how the number of mitsis have shrunk on the roads where i live. they practically no longer exist here. mazda seems to have taken their market share

this. every time i see an FC rolling body for $500 a little part of me starts shouting to buy it.

RX3's were about the same price 20 years ago too.....

this, not to mention most of them built in the early 2010s are prone to shake and rattle while driving.

Good, they need a ZX-3xx to be competative

The new swift sport is a zesty shitbox

370z is smaller and heavier than the 350z.

In NY it's the complete opposite. Nissan and Infiniti drivers are all speedboys, and i have to put them in their place every time i see one. Slow fucks over here are merc land rover drivers. They drive like everyone else is their bitch, as a 3 series driver, i always find a way to cut them off.

Why are you guys mad? There the skyline/G.

Bruh, it's been dead since 1984.

The 280ZX was barely a Z car and the 300ZX wasn't even close.

So instead of doing a redesign to replace a now-tired design, they'd rather just kill it?

I guess they feel the GT-R is all they need.

I told ya, I FUCKING told ya.

You kept on saying the z was to much of a legend for Nissan to kill it. But I said that if it wasn't a cuckover or r35, Nissan would have no problem killing it. Nissan will kill it like EA kills a studio.

>no GT-R
???

I love Nissan vehicles up to the late 00's.

I'm really starting to dig Kia, the Optima looks cool as shit. It's also big as fuck in person, it's definitely larger next to similar sedans on the road.

Last friday was my last day at work (now neet again. Will probably apply for neetbux)
Young and fresh. Male 23. Christian.

Now I want to enjoy my neet days with a nice car and hope to lose my virginity.

I got ~60k to spare. 2 doors sporty (I like coupe) prefered. No overpriced german ecobox. Sporty/Cool design. Reliabler than some bmw M model.
I got my eyes on 2018 mustang at the moment. US version. Im in yuropoor.

Because those 'middle ground' models are substantially cheaper?

go away

It's a decade old, going up in price and going nowhere in performance. There should be an R36 by now but there isn't.

>the only problem was

... the price

GT-R is in the exact same boat m8.

Only because all the 350's are old, used, and abused. They weren't cheap when they were new either

Modern cars are for faggots. Get an AW11 for like 2 grand and just tune the fuck out of it with the rest of your money. If you do it right you could easily be passing lambos/ferraris and such.

Who cares. It was dead on arrival.

Subaru

>mazda
Oh horray another slow miata and literally nothing else anyone wants.

No, that's the Mitsubishi Eclipse

>so a hot hatch is the compromise if dad still wants a "sports car"
get a challenger and stfu.

There is always superior Subaru

>also why do only nigs drive them?
Don't Nii-san dealers have some dodgy financing option that niggers qualify and fall for?

Mazda is trying it's damnedest not to go out of business right now.

AFAIK they don't make a car over 200hp anymore.

Only beaners and niggers buy Nissan because they finance anybody with fucked up credit scores.

all of my memes come true

>blocks your path

Call me when they make a S-Cargo Nismo

Toyota hasn’t stopped cock teasing us with new Supra rumors

skyactiv turbo makes 250hp, but it's only available in their suv

idk

The new evo, I'm pretty sure mitsubishi is gonna do it.

>it doesn't even have a nismo badge
>just has some red bits
NISAAAAAN

only confirmed car is the supra

the rumor mill for the new nissan SX, S2000, mr2, rx-9 keeps spinning

But I think if nissan kills off the Z, they may replace it with a cheaper sports car to compete with the miata and twins.

If they can sell a small rwd car with a 2L turbo car for a 3-4k more than a toyobaru or miata, then I can see Nissan having a lot of success in the below $40k sports car market

Can I still buy one in the spring?

heard the s16 is suppose to come in soon nissan isn't dropping that too are they

Nope, nips going under. Nissan is kill, Mazda to small, Toyota boring Subaru selling shitty ass stis. There's literally nothing left

the rx- nomenclature is not sequential, a new rotory sports coupe would be an rx-7

nice obsession

Why bother when the 86 is cheaper and better? It would need a total redesign to compete.

> the 86 is cheaper and better

lol

Fuck, the reality hits you hard.

Nissan, you used to be so good to us. Why.

New miat with the sky-x engine?

I dont even like mazda or MX5's that much and its gonna be an exciting little car

RWD is deprecated tech

You poor child, I pity your unknowing ignorance.

Why isnt the viper on that list

>S16

where did you hear this?

>heard the s16 is suppose to come in soon
I wonder if that crossover will have awd too

Sad to see a legacy end, but hey let's make the juke nismo.....

There is the Kia soul turbo but yea