/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Moroes shoots 1/1's out of her child-bearing hips Edition

>Latest News
Announcement of an Expansion Announcement: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20811886/expansion-announcement-at-hct-spring-championships-6-29-2017
Caverns Nerf and Q&A: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20875735/live-stream-qa-journey-to-un’goro-and-balance-change-6-27-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f3lYd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of all the hearthstone characters to sexualise (flipways)

why this one in particular?

I like pale girls

Larger Resolution + Fun Version: imgur.com/a/f3lYd

ebin

>it's a lich king expansion with no deathknight class

>he wants more classes

shouldve waited for the patch bucko

just reskin the paladin as a deathknight and give his summon some edgy look

lmao

KEK he's such a tiny little man.

>tes legends not only launched but has an expansion
I legit thought this was still in beta, I just remembered I had this installed on my pc as well

whos the artist

Nevarky

>Don't BM me or my wife's son ever again

Is it safe for my f2p ass to disenchant:

Moroes
Xaril
Cho'gall
Malkorok
Sudden Genesis?

Don't see myself buying any more old gods packs so I'm not worried about the change to legos

Thanks.
I knew that I saw that style before.

The only one there I'd say is safe is Cho'Gall, but we're literally about to get a new expansion announced so I'd say wait for the few card reveals then, and if nothing clicks get rid of him.

Thanks I tend to be really impatient with my crafting so I need a voice of reason sometimes

I don't even dust anything and I still have less lego than you. Feels bad man.

You're not the only one who forgot.

I got most of those from when I played a shitton of arena during old gods. Best way to build a collection forsure

Cho'gall can be good if they release worth playing high mana spell for warlock in a magic theme expansion ffs.
They should print a minion with battlecry Damage dealt to your hero this turn turn, heals him instead

that would be dope as fuck to stabilize vs aggro

>moroes
yes
>xaril
no
>cho'gall
cho'gall has pretty much been replaced by bloodbloom. he should be safe to disenchant
>Malkorok
i think so
>Sudden Genesis
that card can be pretty good. i'd hold off

>playing terrible hodgepodge of druid class cards in casual for a quest
>cue up against someone literally playing freeze mage
>he bms constantly while he beats me

what the fuck is wrong with people? do they get a sense of satisfaction from doing shit like that? i could have easily been a legit new player and this would have fucking ruined it for me

Hearthstone easily has one of the top 10 shit communities in gaming

How did he BM?

spammed wow emote and roped on obvious plays like frost nova doomsayer vs a full board (though to be fair he might just be retarded)

Ah definitely an ass then, sorry bud.

NZ playing like trash this game and got carried by lyra RNG

Not Ratting Alexstraza was dumb as fuck.

It's a mage, the retard containment class. You can concede against every mage you play against and your Hearthstone experience will be much better.

then ratting a turn where they didn't have 100% way to deal with any of bigger drops

how do i become an arena goddess

by showing your boobs to the general

this is a videogame forum

where did you get that idea from

It's actually a Tibetan knitting forum

"video game generals"

If you want videogames go to /v/, this board is for shitposting

but /v/ isn't video games either

Maybe there is subreddit for that

just use heartharena and play on curve and pay attention to common cards that fuck you up so you can play around them

arena is really not very hard

what if i want to talk about videogames and not go to reddit? where do i go?

outside, you fucking loser

You do realize you can go full Jade on 28 class cards + Auctioneer which actually helps you in that quest.

/vr/
Those are the only games worth playing anyway.

Don't have the cards for it otherwise I would have just done the quest in ranked. I greatly prefer that anyway

im sorry, but retro games are boring

How? You don't even need a lot of dust. Don't be a netdecking dipshit. I don't even have any legendary in mine. I'm full blown poverty dust Jew.

### Will Smith
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (1) Earthen Scales
# 2x (1) Jade Idol
# 2x (2) Wild Growth
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Feral Rage
# 2x (3) Jade Blossom
# 2x (4) Jade Spirit
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Druid of the Claw
# 1x (5) Lotus Agents
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 2x (6) Gadgetzan Auctioneer
# 2x (6) Jade Behemoth
# 2x (7) Ancient of War
# 1x (8) Primordial Drake
#
AAECAZICAqa+AsnHAg5AX/4BtAXEBqQHiwjkCL6rArS7Asu8As+8At2+AvnAAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

You can swap ancient of war and primordial drake for ironbark and it's still decent. I got lucky with those epics but they aren't that necessary. At the end of the day it's a meme poor man jade deck with less than optimal cards but still better than 30 random dog shit class cards.

>/v/ isn't videogames
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Oh it's a millennial baby, are you sure you are old enough to post on Veeky Forums?

Not him but I'm 24 with my first game being Zelda 2, and most retro classics are pretty damn boring now a days. Get off your high horse.

>millenial
how the hell do you figure that

I skipped gadgetzan entirely and I'm not crafting a bunch of commons for one daily but I appreciate the effort u put into this reply thanks brah. Already completed the quest btw

most people on /vr/ are millennials

You retards know the cut-off for a "millenial" starts at 1982 right?

KIBLER BTFO

Anyone think the nerf on rogue quest is too much?
It already suffered vs aggro, now it's gonna be unplayable.

im surprised he said it

tricky!

What interesting memeworthy news is this now?

kripp said kibler only hates quest rouge now, because blizz is nerfing

>Kripp
Oh.

Also Kibler stated his distaste for the deck pretty much since day one of the expansion, but whatever.

Kibler made a video saying rogue quest should be nerfed, the reasons, and suggestions for the nerf months ago. He already threw in his hat for nerfing the deck a long time ago.

>tfw no sugar mama that buys me packs
how do you guys cope?

get a job and get your own packs.

Sucking dick for money.

Try it, it's easy.

>job
whats that?
sounds kinda gay

Listen. $20 is $20. You don't have to put labels on it, it is what it is.

you right! so... you got 20$?

It's the lightest possible nerf the deck will still decimate mid-range and control

What would you have them do?

Leave it the fuck alone, it's a combo deck, theyre supposed to win vs control.
It still gets assraped by mages.

Not him but they should change the function of the card entirely. Adding a single bounce to the requirements only worsens the aggro match up and does nothing against the fact that the deck completely invalidates any deck that doesn't win on turn 5.

Rogue Quest can fuck off

The only thing it encouraged was playing extremely aggro decks yourself. I was sick and tired of this bullshit last expansion and luckily the Meta managed to slow down rather quickly. Im encountering almost no Quest Rogue/Pirate Warrior on eu ladder

Someone born in 82 would definitely be old enough to browse here though, so the first post is the retard

making it worse against aggro makes it worse overall meaning it will see less play on ladder which will make more room for control decks. I'd actually say that worsening its MU against aggro while keeping it as a control counter is healthier for the meta than trying to make it 50/50 vs everything

They're all retards for trying to use a buzzword to describe young teenagers and those damn kids with their skateboards and their loud music and their twittergram.

As a relatively new player, I'm really, really glad Caverns Below got nerfed. My deck is not good enough yet to be able to beat it before it triggers and so I literally lose every single game I play vs it. There's absolutely nothing I can do, no strategy I can use to even have a small chance to beat that deck. I have to stay away from ranked all together purely because even at rank 19 people are constantly spamming it.

Freeze mage is only played by disgusting sadic whoresons.

A "job" is the thing I do where I get almost $30/hr while sitting at home playing Hearthstone. This "job" pays me for 40 hours a week while only doing 10-15 hours of work, and some weeks I get 10-20 hours of OT pay to do an extra 5-10 hours of work.
t. work from home master race

What do you do from home user?

They would never. Maiev didn't get a special dagger, and they have to be silver hand recruits for the buff cards that affect them.

But maybe there will be a 1 mana 1/3 that changes your hero power to summon a 1/1 ghoul with the new undead tribal.

What the hell do you do?

damn i wish be a camgirl too :c

hey, just checked today because I'm EU, but thanks mate

Thought you were my dad until I realized you make about a quarter as much $$$. That son of a bitch, here I am working 50 hour weeks on third shift in a liquor warehouse for 13/h.

I'm an underwriter for a big health insurance company. I think a lot of people on Veeky Forums would be good at it. Doesn't require any social skills, you just have to be decent with computers and it helps if you are autistically obsessive about double- and triple checking things like I am because your work absolutely has to be accurate. In a few years I could work my way into management and six figures but that would require more social bullshit, more going into the office and much less slacking off so idk. I'm in a really cheap flyover city so I'm already living pretty well (no wife or kids so I have tons of disposable income).

How does one get into that?

Is this the worst brawl in Hearthstone history?

>Do quests in 1/3 of the time by spamming Patches *insert class here*

No?

Damn it feels good to be a gansta

I got really lucky. Right place right time kind of situation when I was searching for a job after I graduated. There was nothing specifically I wanted to do. I had a shit tier degree, no connections and a GPA below 3.0 so I was just looking for anything above poverty-tier. After six months, hundreds of applications and a few interviews that failed I found a listing for this job. It asked to send resumes directly to the department manager's email address, not a bullshit HR box where everything gets ignored by some faggy software. The manager emailed me back within an hour and we had a phone interview the next day, then I had a few more interviews with other managers before they made the offer. They were hiring a dozen people for my position in a department that was expanding fast so I wasn't fucked for not being the absolutely perfect candidate for the only opening and now I'm one of my department's most productive employees.

Anyways, my company's only hard requirement was to have a 4-year degree. They didn't give a fuck about the major or the GPA, just having the degree. Not sure how the rest of the industry is with respect to education requirements. We recently hired more people who do what I do and I know some of our competitors are expanding so search for underwriting jobs on Google.

nah, i've netted 60 wins without resorting to cheap shit like jade idol, patches, mind blast, tidecaller/coldlight oracle
majority of matches don't make it past turn 5, makes for easy gold

>need 5 wins for brawl
>pick patches
>run into 3 jade druids, a voidwalker, a mage with patches, and 1 priest that just used power word glory to counter it

seriously what the fuck was with all the jade druids

jade druid counters the patches counters

I unironically think that Mage is the best designed class in the game and it's other classes that should keep up with it in the next expansion instead of nerfing its' shits.

Ice block is kinda scummy but only because it synergize so well with Alexstraza

I'm trying to remember the last time mage wasn't in the top 5 of classes, I don't remember them being too hot in old gods or karazhan

Ice block is the scummiest card in the game and it's literally half of mage's entire class identity.