/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Fuck Trappers edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1354868867711911000/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

I-is that a dead thread?!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8tWlU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2SHl-m5wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl.

The ivory mori changes were unnecessary

>[fuckface] streaming
>mutes everyone because he's such a hugbox tard

>lifetime bans for "Racism/Discrimination"

There's nothing wrong with Mr McMuscles.

finally friday the 13th has been forgotten as the shitpile it was

>I posted it again

>Abloo bloo I can't reee autistically like a child anymore even though it's likely just there as an attempt to curb scaredy bitches like me

>implying today's generation aren't a bunch of oversensitive babies who cry "RAPESCRIMINATION" every time they're confronted

Slants and vodkabums literally being racist all the time but nothing will happen to them since no one understands them. Feels like a double standard to me.

>by random chance end up finding Buggzy first and kill him before everyone else
>reported for racism

>Trotting out THE most worn out, overused strawman of this generation

If you're gonna be a bitch and sperg out on people on a videogame, either manage your brain problems or risk getting punished, unsurprisingly people have gotten tired of shitters being shitters when every other retard is doing it and can only boringly go "L-le epin bantz!" as their excuse.

>Use the hang from treebranch execution on a Bugzy as sackhead Jason
>lifetime ban for lynching reference

>You send them video of this happening as they ask
>Wowit'sfuckingnothing
>It goes into the trash pile

Oh no, the terror. Alternatively, it's there mostly as a deterrent and outside of some initial examples made, nothing will really happen except in constant cases, because the people being the loudest faggots are often the flimsiest about sticking to their shit.

>strawman

Have you even seen the reddit post with the rules, it's full of crybabies wanting broader definitions of "hate speech".

>Reddit is being terrible and full of reactionaries and ass-kissers

This is a universal constant user, it's always gonna be like that, letting fuckin ribbit of all places color your perception is asking for a warped view.

>private companies should be obligated to pay server costs to provide a forum for my childish behaviour

No, sweetie, that's not how it works.

>color your perception

In this specific case, they're the ones the devs are taking the feedback from. They didn't even post it on the Steam discussions.

>like 5% of reports will be actual rule violations

They barely have the manpower to roll out bugfixes.

>Be Jarvis
>Cops arrive
>5/6 living counselors arrive at exit
>Decide to go and try and rescue #6
>Set forth on my quest
>4 of the counselors decide to go with me without any real communication on their part
>We travel to the trapped 6th man being chased by Jason
>Proceed to stun and juke halfway across the map back to the exit
>But alas our weapons were finally all broken, pocket knives used up, and heals consumed
>I take the last baseball and head off on my own to fight Jason and buy them some time
>Unfortunately I get vacuum grabbed mid-swing
>Jason picks off two more at the exit
>Only two of the counselors who left with me on my quest survived, but the 6th man managed to make it out
The world has seldom seen such heroes.

>banning people in a dying game

dumb desu

game has some breddy good moments desu.

on a completely different note why are there so many people who talk like theyre on crack or just released their third mixtape in this game?
i havent heard "nigga" being said so many times in any other game i've ever played.

>already happening
Some people don't know how to keep their head down in the "make an example out of you with the brand new rules" period

B-b-but, gotta show these COMMUNAZI devs I'm not scared of their CENSORSHIP of me autistically screaming I'm gonna find someone in real life and rape or kill them!

>shout "DIE" at someone as you finish them off
>banned for death threats

Tommy Jarvis confirmed for toxic.

See

>and they never happen

Who /cheesy puns while playing Jason/ here? Nothing like telling someone who's about to die that your favorite movie in highschool was jaws, then ripping theirs off.

imgur.com/a/8tWlU

The album of memes/fanart/etc, thought you guys might like in case any are new2u etc. Thanks to everyone who posted. If you have something good that's not in the album (f13 and similar games are welcome too) feel free to post it and I'll check back later.

I made a thing.

>Jarivis

Should have done 9001 hours.

I've been guilty of a bad Arnold Schwarzeneggar impersonation saying "Stick around" when using the coat rack or hang on a tree branch executions.

10/10 now.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2SHl-m5wQ

>No evidence of what they actually said or did
>WELP, GUESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FOR SAYING "Die"

I usually run:

>Double Tap
"I've got an axe to grind with you"
>Heart Punch
"You showed a lot of heart facing me"
>Head Punch
"Don't loose your head"
>Axe Throw
"Kiss my axe"

I usually don't do anything for environmentals unless I come up with something witty on the spot. Coat hangers are always "Hang around."

>every New Line F13 sucked
>Paramount just let Michael Bay do his stupid shit with it
>gives it back to New Line

This series is beyond dead isn't it?

As bad as it was, I can enjoy Jason X for being a really retarded concept taken to the max. That and FvJ had cool moments. IX is indefensible though.

>we want a final Jason film
>Jason is barely in the fucking thing

I honestly can't decide if that or Freddy's Dead was worse, both were unholy disasters. But I guess the title character was actually a part of the damn movie.

>not "You've got a heart of gold, don't let anyone take it from you"
>not "Heads up", "Looks like I was ahead here"

What happened?

Nepotism.

Obviously they were banned for saying they're gonna kill someone as Jason, couldn't be anything else.

According to him, he joked that he wanted to see Tiffany in a burqa.
Take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah gonna call bullshit on that, nobody ever owns up to what they actually said, not while there's tasty ribbit karma to fish for.

I'll post some shit I made

That's it for muh OH SEE. You guys can back to complaining.

>Dwight was modeled after Mathieu

huh, who knew

Unsurprising, since Mathieu looks like he was modeled after Randy Pitchford.

Make more OH SEE

Yeah, they look none of them look like their VA's, so they're all modeled after someone else

In time

When will people realize the actual best counselor is Kenny?

I'm new to Dead by Daylight, and want to know which perks I should try to get. Which of the survivors do I grind? I've been grinding Claudette and she's lvl 28.

>When meg was black and claude was white
Dark times that.

Never because most people seem to not really care all -that- much about min/max strategy, just play who you like the look of or random that shit.

BOB killer when????

How do you deal with being in love with someone you cant be with.

NO GO GREASO

Rape them

video games
not being pathetic

>everybody else is better than him at pretty much anything
>only counterbalance to those is a slightly higher Composure which is pointless in the shift-grab-mash 1 meta

>Gueen

Is this some tumblr shit?

What is that even supposed to mean?

google it and click the Veeky Forums thread

>you know the twist at the end of part V everybody hated?
>yeah?
>let's do that for the entire movie while making Jason a baby xenomorph

I kind of want to play DbD again but I have none of the DLC and it sounds like so much has changed for the worse. Last I played was before there was ANY DLC and there wasn't this Survive With Friends shit either.

Also I'm broke at the moment and mostly just wanna play Michael.

>cannot play tiff because i just end up staring at her ass all game

>Tfw my days of playing SNES Jason and yelling "I'M GONNA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH" are over
I love how fucking retards can't tell the difference between banter, and actual death threats/hate speech.

The exact same can be said of the retards who are actually going full ape and then wondering why they get or might get banned.

The Mori and Brand New Parts changes were clearly done to change them to something that was not "the game plays itself" but rather "it's a new way to play the game". The game is based on giving every situation some kind of counterplay, which makes "kill instantly" and "repair instantly" against design.

Also Mori is absurdly powerful, the fact that people don't think it is is only telling about the state of Killers (other than the Nurse) in the game right now.

>Nerf Sprint Burst
>Nerf Self Care
>Only 1 teachable perk per loadout
>More fog in maps so survivors are encouraged to actually fucking hide instead of running forever because unless the killer is blind you can't really lose him
>Add another queue for SWF. Killers tick a box to make their lobby eligible for SWF and receive a 3x bloodpoints if they fight against a premade.
>Nurse can't teleport through objects, or she can but doing so stuns her instantly.
>Gib Ojomo something for christ's sake

boom I fixed the gaem

>when you have no composure left and you're driving in the car alone
>the tape skips
>suddenly a lumbering hunk of meat is in the headlights
The lighting in this game is great, but fuck, seeing Jason in the headlights spooks my little heart too much

I'm tempted to write shitty lewdfic.

Of Jenny + Deb, not meme'ing.

Even when you've gotten good at it, making an emergency swerve on Jason always feels really intense.

Rate my idea for a DBD Perk.

Riches to Rags.
Killer Perk
>Hooking/Incapacitating/Hitting a survivor causes their held item to drop on the ground. Its Aura is revealed to all survivors/all survivors/the original owner for the rest of the match or until it is picked up.

Of course it can, the difference is banter/trash talking may now result in bans because thin skinned faggots ruined it for everyone

Or it might cut down on the scaredy autists worried they'll get ban't for going overboard and being insufferable cunts. It's a double edged push imo.

Do it nigga.

Just make sure there aren't any squeakers in your lobby, they're more likely to abuse the system.

It's gonna cut down pretty much all trash talking because people will be afraid of getting a ban just for dicking around in a joking manner
>I can't say GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH without the potential of a ban now
>I can't play sack head Jason and put on a southern accent and act like I'm rounding up the runaway slaves without a potential ban
>I can't chase counselors and tell them "I'm gonna put it in you" when swinging my weapon or during impale executions without a potential ban
Seriously, at this point you can't risk any non family friendly jokes without fear of a ban, which is fucking retarded

>making those lame jokes when you could be telling a counselor you were one step ahead of them then astro punching their heads off
I don't think you shouldn't be able to make those jokes, but they're either tasteless or unfunny in the first place.

Someone already said it but just stop being pre-triggered about this shit. The chances are it's not actually going to do a lot other than make some people have a back of the mind worry about being too huge of twats, which is a good thing. Most people don't give a solitary shit about good natured gimmicks and trash talk.

>Don't give me tips! Time him out, mods!

They were just examples, though the last one is definitely very lowbrow
The point is that there's no way of knowing. All it takes is one person getting upset over your trash talk and they can report you with a clip and get you banned.

Learn to cuss in finnish\hungarian then?

>4 .Deliberately Helping Jason - This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.
>helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates
>7. Do Not Spam Report Those You Do Not Like - Reporting users needs to be constructive; we do not ban for team-killing. Please only report those you are certain of cheating or exploiting. We will eventually ignore requests from those excessively reporting other users for actions that do not fall within these guidelines.
>we do not ban for team-killing.
Wow sure seems like they thought this shit out and didn't just slap together a bunch of guidelines that contradict each other

>They can report you with a clip

This is why you shouldn't care. The vast majority of average game playin shitters couldn't capture gameplay to save their life.

Don't be willfully dense. It's pretty easy to infer they're saying "No, we're not gonna ban this guy because you ran in front of their car or because the shotgun hit both you and Jason"

>Implying people won't intentionally start recording to try to get people banned
Don't try pretending that there aren't people autistic enough to do this and then brag to reddit about how they're making the game "better"

That'll be an extreme minority if there's anyone that even cares that much to in general. I guarantee you, outside of the first pile of examples made bans, the only other time there'll likely be anyone who cares enough to or that actually has the setup to have evidence will be the occasional streamer who also has to even care enough. People here are already getting way too retarded with their hypothetical bans over saying "Die" for fucks sake.

Will streamers be able to get away with it like dbd streamers do?

mostly because we've seen shit like this get abused in other games. Especially if young children play them, they always report.

I've never ever seen a single person get banned for harassment in any game.