>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fastland/starkiller
twitter.com/rebbford/status/880308573137448961
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
war.farm
youtube.com/watch?v=PMwfNJKNnXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nova on my face.

Is there a better song to put on repeat in endless missions?

soundcloud.com/fastland/starkiller

So, I finished the questline yesterday, but I have a few questions if I actually missed out on something here, or if anyone wants to take a shot in the dark

1. Is it ever explained what rells 'problem' was? Jokes aside it really did just seem like they were trying to say he got bullied for being an actual autist.
2. What made margulis actually turn him away in one of the final flashbacks where she's "not feeling herself" and I assume him literally being exiled by the 10o Was she just fed up with the autism.
3. The ending that was implied was that harrow had achieved sentience and taken over Rells 'power' at the end, ...right? Hence pala-tostinos screaming "that's not rell!" (As well as the little tidbit of your operator sitting on your codex when you get back, being a small nod to "yeah, they're sentient kinda." or am I just retarded grasping at #gametheory straws?

Reminder that Nekros doesn't have shit on Harrow when it comes to edge.

Is it even possible to get headshots with the Ignis ? I have the 3 headshots during air glide riven quest

>Jokes aside
he was literally just autistic. Not even the meme definition of autism, like, legit autism.

>Was she just fed up with the autism.
probably

>The ending
not harrow, but whatever consciousness is in the void

yes, rell has autism. oversensitive to stimuli, has trouble recognizing emotions, kept stable by a spinning object -- the symptoms are there

rebecca also confirmed it
twitter.com/rebbford/status/880308573137448961

is that a proboscis ? we fucking have a Fly man monk now

WE WUZ ASHLANDERS AND SHEEEIT

we did it other guy, we made it into the op
I did it

it grows from under/ where his nose should be , not from the chin , fly frame

At least post the real shit, not some knockoff.

What animalito is this?

where do I find my Dragon mod pack from having Amazon Prime

Also, where the FUCK do I find argon crystals. 15 waves in the void and none.

Which Chaos god do you worhship Veeky Forums?

oberon Faggot from last thread
I hate thinking about deer builds for defection but I completely forgot how renewal works.
Range isn't as useless as first thought although goodluck fitting it in.
Just throw renewel at a spot where the defects meet up and they'll get auto renewed when walking over it.
If you somehow get two oberons in a game this is so much better just through having two renewal points at both B&C

a very special Hyekka, no bully

Daddy nurgle

>1
literal autism
>2
that wasn't margullis, it was one of the many zariman children's parents going crazy and sending her child away, and margullis sent rell away because he was too autistic and probably dangerous
>3
no it was not implying the frames are sentient, the whole story expounded on the idea that transference can leave fragments of agency behind in vessels, but in this case was alluding to the same thing that happened at the end of TWW where your tater gets possessed,
much like the scene on your ship, more specifically the implication that there is a malevolent will present in the void like some prototypical lovecraftian horror which the 10o at one point had contact with or even embraced as part of their void exposure

>new slime animal discovered
That's just a man-o-war jellyfish

>talk about rell in region
>get kicked for saying autism
What's next, am I going to get kicked for saying gay?

Trade-sies anyone?

Alternatively if anyone has a Ripkas or Magistar I'm willing to buy it/trade for it.

I just do teshub and break boxes/open lockers. Usually get one or two.

whats the drop rate on harrow chassis

you just do void fissures and it drops from enemies right?

reminder that
now the AOE from the opticor can NEVER CRIT, i repeat, NEVER EVER CRIT, only the hitscan portion can crit enjoy your single target demolisher, you better have a melee/secondary for mobs

the beam ceases still after contacting ANY object or surface, including the inside of a frost globe, the AOE has 0 chance of critting, and there is likely 0 innate punchthrough.

they basically took everything that made it good and made it shit, you can still oneshit everything that stands still long enough, one at a time tho. because thats how this numbers simulator is meant to be played apparrently

so back to ferrox/zarr it is

yes, the drop rate is incredibly finnicky, it wouldnt drop for an hour, then enemies started dropping it like candy, 2-3 chassis per void fissure, go figure no nekros or anything too

>hey guys I really like AGayGoyPlays
>banned
:(

>Covert lethality from twitch mod pack

Fuck me

>tfw still cant get into that shit

>tfw you use Lanka because it makes you feel like a Gundam

Where do you open the pack?

Frost is good right?

You don't, just check by recent in the mod segment.

Do they fuck up something?
My game is taking forever to load.

Harrow being a priest makes no fucking sense. Which religion does he represent? Why would the Orokin build a warframe with such a theme? What is Harrow's purpose?

Naberus actually looks pretty nice on Harrow. Would recommend for your cultist.

an ironic mirror of Orokin society itself. Just a bunch of kiddy diddlin' nutjobs

kuva grampa is cute, CUTE

>not dressing him up like dailydose

orokin did not build harrow

Bullshit who did then

It's the way it gotta be
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

>Get to the new quest
>6/10, not spooked, ending was a slog
>Get back to the Liset
>8/10, would be spooked again

Hey kiddo.

Possible notable link to add here, which popped up in the last few days: war.farm
It lets you search by Prime item and returns what relics drop it, and where those relics drop at (if applicable). It only deals with Prime stuff right now, but it's pretty handy.

>war.farm
This is exactly what I've been wanting wow

Does only the endo from the fomorian thingy is what cant be obtained or the imperator parts too? I know rng is rng and i only got empy rewards but just wanted to know if someone got an imperator part from the fomorian after the update.

Is there a way to acquire glyphs besides buying them?

the red veil

There's two you get for beating the two current main quests. There's a egg cat statue glyph you get for finding all the egg cat statues. Then there's a bunch you can get from youtube fags of their icons if you do faggy things.

Well, talk about rng, next run after that message and i get imperator bp. So it seems to be just the endo and not DE talking shit again.

how

maybe you should go play the quest, or read a wiki and find out.

Any conclusive thoughts on headshot priest yet or too soon?

The fuck am I supposed to do with two Frost Primes?

Free slot?

I chucked it for the slot, yes.

yes, virtually anything, but specifically:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMwfNJKNnXo

Trigger people on akkad

But I can only take one at a time.

Yeah, you take the level 0 brand new frost and leech, use the twitch syandana for maximum salt.

I like this new meridian relay. the best part is the veiled waifu post quest

>post quest
some reason the door won't even open for me anymore though

not before you drop a globe on top of the point though

She's like a sandnigger, 100% pure.

Oooh, ok. What would be the most obnoxious build? Max range + Chilling Globe?

>tfw only Rage and a Archshit mod

Max POWER and tell them it's a freeze build.

High range high efficiency with chillig globe and just keep pushing enemies around. Create a trail of globes for maximum slowness if you see it fancy.

Who said you could even use the door?

Harrow would be a lot better if crit% were not governed by power strength. That way we could build him based off of Range/Shields/Duration and leave energy up Primed Flow and Zenurik.

>Get to Venus with shit guns
>Decide to equip stick
>Dashing around with it is way better than any of my guns

Well fuck it.

Should you actually be building his shields though? His 2 completely removes them and gives you health. Seems like it'd be better just to throw vitality on him, maybe not even.

No, put globes on/in each of the tunnels

his 2 gives duration based on the amount of shields removed

Can someone look over my P&P Equinox build and lemme know if I should be changing it in any way? I'm pretty happy with it now I think, just planning on adding Cunning Drift into the mix and finally maxing the mods.

This is how I play Harrow currently. This playstyle has been tested in various Kuva Floods.

Beginning of the mission with hardly any energy
>Play regularly but as soon as I get energy for 1-3
>Hit 1 to reinforce shields
>Find safe area to pop 2 then use 1 to stock up shields again
Ok so now I got my 2 in motion everything is good. Around this time I'll have enough energy to play with 3 and 4.
>Pop 3
>HEAD SHOTS and easy atomos kills
Now I'm stocked up to keep 1 > 2 going and 3 going for my 1 > 2

I hit 4 whenever I fall into a "oh shit" moment not only for but for my team because if we're all getting fucked then that means more crit.

Oh okay then. Well that's fucking weird.

Then again is 2's duration so important? 3 seems to give you enough energy back pretty quickly if there's enough enemies around. Seemingly making his other abilities pretty spammable.

Harpak is kind of fun now.

so is there a specific fissure to get harrow's one part or is it the same pissass tiny rates across the board?

Another thing I'm also using Primed Vigor and Redirection on my build for 1+2+Passive.

Harrow will get butt-fucked by Slash so I would also suggest having a low rank Healing Return or Life Strike. DO NOT USE RAGE, I've seen players suggest this.

I'm still hurt by DE's decision to revert Opticor's 2x instead of just making it 1.5 with Firestorm.

I've been trying a gorillion primaries and none of them have really drawn me in the same way as Pandero and Hirudo. The one I've come closest to loving is the Karak. Sucks that it has such poor damage.

What are your guys' favorite primaries?

strun wraith. unless you mean specifically rifles. in which case between dex sybaris, karak and harpak

Anyone wanna buy a pretty good riven for Javlok or Rubico?

Miter and Panthera. Sawblade launcher and sawblade rifle. Absolutely adore them.

Try shotguns. Effective and satisfying.

Piggy Prime or Zarr

Supra.
pewpepwpepwepwpepwepwpewpew AND gives you energy.

Grakata.
Ignis when I feel lazy.

>grakata
>not two grakata

>not 3 grakata + grakata melee

>not using three grakatas

>grakata melee never

Drakgoon, specially with the new mod.

moar clem memes

The Opticor if you don't mind the charge up time. It's new buffs make it the BFG, you can clear whole hallways of enemies

The range got nerfed, it's shit.

Also Capcha has COMPLETELY lots it's fucking mind