Have you ever survived a crash

yes, last week. really shocked i didn't get hurt.

that's modern car safety for you

I crashed a CRX once. I did not survive.

Nope died on impact

nearly split my mustang in half on a telephone pole

My passenger door panel was bumping my right elbow.

I broke a lot of shit but managed to adrenaline hobble away from the car because I smelled gas when I woke up.

I've never been in an accident because i'm not a shit driver

This. Good drivers never get in wrecks because they either know to play it safe or don't play it safe but are quick and or experienced enough to react accordingly to anything that may go wrong.

because professional racers of all kinds never crash.

kek.

You are an accident which is why you're a shit person.

>Christmas 2010
>driving to my dads house from my house
>about 20 miles away
>drop my phone
>fuck
>reach down and grab it
>swerved a little
>hit the end of a guard rail guarding a bridge doing 75mph with my head near my feet
>23 days in intensive care
>2 additional months in the floor below intensive care
>4 more months of learning to walk again
>severe TBI
>still can't remember things that happened a week ago

Not talking about professional racers, just talking about people who may speed by 10 miles or are a bit more affirmative when driving but aren't complete brainlets who get bit in the ass when the smallest shit happens.

Did you die??

stupid nigger that's what you get for fucking with your phone while driving

probably

I could basically be a lich with my phylactery in my cars twisted hulk for all I know

In my 25 years of life, never once have I been in a car accident. Maybe a small minor one, but that was a sissy bump from the behind because some retarded lady thought red meant go.

Survived a rear end collision when I slammed on the brakes and the pedal went limp. No reaction time to crank the hand brake, just panicked and tried to swerve. Only hit at about 40 though so wasn't awful.

shit user, what kind of car?

>pedal went limp
jesus
hand-break means no ABS right?

>pedal went limp

Reason?

OP is a weak faggot

I was in an 80 mph collision in a 71 442 years ago. A car didnt stop at an stopsighn and was going around 80 when it hit the front right fender/door.
My brother was in critical for weeks with his spleen ruptured, my ankle got turned around and all my muscles and bones fucked, my other brother got a broken foot, and my parents both got serious head wounds.
Guy was late for a bowling tournament and crashed his shitbox into us, Nippon vs American steel, American steel wins his car was destroyed and he had to get helicopter lifted out, think he has brain damage now.

This was years ago and the 71 442 W30 is now fully "repaired".

What has this to do with OP?

>442 years ago

Sounds like the master cylinder failed in some way.

2004 blazer

RIP user

No because I know how to drive

Chick rearended my truck but it didn't even scratch it. She didnt have insurance so i let he go because she made me laugh

uhm u need to be 118 years old to be here

Shut up you're a faggot too

What has it to do with him though?

Because he's a faggot, just like you bitch

>She didnt have insurance so i let he go because she made me laugh
>because she made me laugh

More like you were too much of a beta to say anything.

That is not an answer though!

Yes it is fucking faggot get out I'm sick of your shit

So you don't have an answer. That's unfortunate.

I gave you an answer not my fault you're too dumb to understand it

I'm afraid you didn't, sweetheart.

Honestly, what else could i have done. There was no damage whatsoever to my truck whatsoever. I needed to get to class and i documented everything. Hell, i even caught the incident on dashcam.

Don't call me sweetheart you fucking homo we don't tolerate that bullshit over here

It's okay, cutiepie.

But people around you are shit drivers. Sleep tight.

should have atleast asked for a blowjob or her hand in marriage

This, fuck people who use their phones while driving.

yes
>driving down road coming up to intersection
>green light the whole way through
>pontiac montana pulls out in front of me while im going through the intersection
>going 45mph i tbone, and no time to react them head on
>had the wind knocked outta me
>my car was pwned
>as im pulled out of my car and carried to the side walk i see a pack of niggers trying to blame it on me
>they were in the minivan
>too many witnesses and a cop witness were on my side though
>they didn't have insurance but i had full coverage
>was taken care of and had my car replaced with a shinny newer higher trim model
>my insurance told me they are going to pursue the nigger family for the money
>ok.jpg

only injury that is long lasting is my collarbone. it was crack in the wreck and the bone healed over more bone forming a very thick right side. it bulges outward and hurts all the time. i still live with rage about this every day and im considering suing the monkeys for even more money.

I’ve survived multiple minor crashes, including three rear endings before I figured out my car’s shitty non-abs brakes, a hit and run by a lady in a Kia who was cutting through traffic, and running over a signpost after getting cut off by some mid-20s dudebro. All in the same car. The one that I still drive.

>including three rear endings before I figured out my car’s shitty non-abs brakes

WAIT.
You caused 3 rear endings because you were too dumb to operate your brakes correctly?

>red light
>waiting behind a semi
>cars to your left, pedestrians to thebe right
>Stacy is texting Chad whileand driving and rear ends you

Inb4 I would not stop there

>tfw I once rear ended a Lada Niva at slow speed in traffic
>The Lada didn't have a scratch but my Passat needed a new front end

Got what I deserved desu

>Just turned 20
>Dad got me first car as birthday present, was a 95 GT, beat to shit on the outside but I didn't care. Had some aftermarket exhaust system that made the ground snake.
>3 weeks or so later be driving out of my neighborhood
>going about 30-35 down the road
>see old guy to my right, pulling up to a stop sign, just looked like he was creeping up to get a better view before I pass
>pulls right out in fucking front of me
>I slam on brakes
>toolate.jpg
>front end completely fucking totaled
>figure out the guy is fucking 93 years old, shouldn't even be on the road
Fuck old people. Haven't cried like that in years. Atleast I got a better car out of it, slightly better anyway. A 94gt. Will never have an exhaust set up again like the other had though. Shit sucks.

This is why you buy back the wreck, half a car of good parts for scrap metal price

>just pulled out from work, going home. accelerating up to 20mph because redlight 30 yards out
>out of a side street a fucking civic shoots out in front of me and it's going as slow as hell
>slam my breaks, start honking horn
>houston-comma-wehavecontact.mp3
>because I started slamming my breaks & wasn't going that fast I was probably going 10 mph
>airbags did not deploy and I was not hurt
>call cops. they decline to show up because nobody is hurt
>civic was fine, really didn't even look much worse. rear door panel and rear fender were dented a tad
>meanwhile in my truck: bye radiator, fuck you engine cradle, cya bumper
>fucking wetback's don't have insurance of course
>insurance won't help because I only have liability & not the 'uninsured motorist protection' coverage option
fucking fucking mexicans

>130kph against brick wall in 1997 astra as passenger.
fuck shit was intense and i didnt have fucking scratch

nope. did not survive a single one

Been into a few crashes, managed to survive once.

Does being born counts as an accident ?

Anyways, nope. Never. My dad is a retired pro-rallye driver and mom pretty much drove sportscars all her life

Inherited their might in some ways, never got in an accident as I was driving and it's been 3 years since I got my licence (I'm 21)

I think there's a guardian angel watching over me though because I have a few friends of mine who got into bad accidents and I used to shotgun them from time to time.

I tried to avoid being driven around with them as drivers because I constantly was shitting myself. They weren't necesseraly driving fast but they were reckless.

One of them got T-boned a few weeks ago because he failed to give priority, he got out fine but the whole passenger side was crushed.

I hate being driven around for this particular reason, I'm not in control and there are people who literally can't drive a car safely for multiple reasons

There is an old one.
>a year since I got my license
>it's nighttime, driving on a slippery winter road, around 100kmph
>there was a little hill and a turn right after and oncoming traffic
>I steer to hard and car starts to spin
>somehow avoided the oncoming traffic and ended up in the middle of the field, completely unharmed
>2K in repairs, most of which went into buying a fucking bumper

And a recent one.
>driving through the town
>last intersection before my house
>faggots are blocking the intersection, but one lane is still available
>green light all the way
>suddenly a SUV appears from behind the faggots
>not enough distance to stop, faggots to the right, oncoming traffic to the left
>SUV guy admitted being at fault, still could not explain why he decided to run a red light
>whatever, repairs covered by his insurance

Got t-boned in my Altima on the passenger side by a Chrysler Pacifica running a red light hard enough for me to do a 180.

Wasn't even sore the next day and I'm still driving that car, it was very close to being declared totaled.

Shit was weird, I didn't see them coming at all since it was at a blind intersection and they were coming up a steep hill. One second I was driving and the next second I heard horrible, deafening noise while being spun around and feeling the seat belt slam hard against my body as it locked up.

I disagree with you. I have never been in an accident, and I would attribute that to good luck. Though, a lot of it has to do with me assuming every driver is bad and being two steps ahead of them.

yes, in a rental astra 2015(?) last year

a lorry moved into my lane on a roundabout, clearly didn't see me because mirrors are hard

you should have died
please do not reproduce
and if you do, let your husband teach the little niggers to drive

>mustang
Pottery

>4am
>going through intersection, green light
>notice other car approaching it
>he doesn't stop
>"WTF IS HE DOING"
>slam the brakes
>too late for that, try to steer away
>bang
First time ever had an accident where airbags fired. I didn't even know I had a curtain airbag in this car.
Anyway, guy was drunk and tried to run away but police dogs found him 30 minutes later. He was insured so I got the money for car.
Car was written off but I fixed it for 1/4 of the money and decided to keep it. I don't think his car is fixable though...

A guy rearended my Outback in stop-and-go traffic a few months back, my trailer hitch fucked up the bumper of his Camry but my car didn't even get a scratch so I didn't really care.

Thanks Asshole, I burst out laughing like a retard in front of a crowd

[spoiler]Some guy saw what I was reading and laughed too, he was a qt [/spoiler]

10 years old roll over where I ended up half out the vehicle, the truck threw my brother and mom out as it rolled, and then the truck landed on my mom, she lived... a drunk driver hit us.

headon crash, I was doing about 50-60 and she turned in front of us

t-boned by my teacher of all people on the 2nd day of college, she was running late.

did she give you an A for the class?

THICC

I was this close to being t-boned by a speeding Explorer XLT. Came out uninjured, though. The car was actually for sale and insurance ended up paying me a couple grand more than I was asking, so that was nice.

He means one of these retard, punctuation would have been nice though.

>Forgets image
I guess I'm the brainlet after all

>one was in the rain
>one was because I left it in neutral on a hill and forgot to keep my foot on the brakes
>one was because traffic suddenly stopped and I hadn’t given enough following distance
All in the first two years of having my license. Of course, I didn’t figure out until after that that my tires were fucking bald.

I wrecked a Geo Tracker back when I was in my 20s. Some 86 year old man decided to make a left turn in 50 mile an hour traffic right behind another car. I had a choice between T-boning him, going around him and into the car in front of him, or going around him into oncoming traffic. I fractured my hip in that crash, car had no airbags so it was just the belt that kept me from breaking ribs on the steering column.

nope died in each one
Ghost here ama

A 442 is a car.
Technically it's a package for the Oldsmobile, 4 barrel, 4 speed, 2 wheel drive (because locker)
I could be wrong about the 2.

Notice how its always a rear-ending or a passenger side t-bone? Not many driver side t-bone survivors... and tbf thats the kind of shit people have nightmares about

So, yes, basically.

Lol something very similar happened to my truck

Have you seen Randy?

I was always told the 2 stands for 2 door, but recently heard one person say it stands for dual exhaust and that's what wikipedia says.

So many ghosts ITT

>Be January 2017
>almost finished restoring my wagon
>just put a 6spd trans in my Tercel
>old one had a cracked case
>going out for a night drive,
>gettingsome Chinese food and a reverse light
>utilizing all 64hp listening to the Aisin carburetor roar
>dusting all these twat muffins in their Honda Odysseys
>muffled eurobeat in the distance
>they never had a chance
>go over the draw bridge in Belle Chasse
>lights red, slowly come to a stop, just chilling at light
>good 15 seconds pass, light is about to go green
>hearing screeching behind me
> look up in th e mirror just in time for the collision
>hit dashboard with both hands in anger "fff-fuck"
>take a deep breath and get out of the car
>2011-2013ish Chevy Sonic front end is pushed in pretty good
>"oh God, how bad is my car?"
>guy is babbling about his brakes failing n whatnot
>he's wearing a shop uniform of a local auto shop
>in my mind "dude what the fuck?"
>Look at my rear end, white scratch on my black bumper
>straight as an arrow, frame looks great underneath
>Ler him and his demolished sonic go
>Guy in I think it was a quadcab LWB tells me the dude was all over his phone when I'm at the Lapalco light
>I laugh it off and get my Chinese food and Sylvania Zevo LED 1156 for my reverse light
>if it doesn't blind, you ain't reversing senpai
>put the car on the rack the next day, frame is in fact in square 100%, not even off by millimeter
>*it was a good day plays in the distance*

Fuck that guy.

Yes.
>2006 impala ss
>idiot friend lets our drunk buddy drive home from social
>take back roads
>not slow
>but onlyafter hitting govener on highway
>only 2 miles from friends house
>approaching turn
>WASHBOARD
>sideways into ditch vioently
>full of water electronics fried
>crawled out the windows
>walked half mile and got a ride
>claimed we romped on the brakes for a deer
>write off.

Been driving 9 years. Not even a scratch, but a ton of close calls. I owe my success to 3 things
1. DONT FUCK WITH YOUR GODDAMN PHONE. I seriously have never used a phone while driving.

2. Keep a good following distance. I usually go by time 2-3 seconds is what I aim for.

3. Pic related. You will look like a dork but they have saved me from my own incompetence many times.

That just sounds fucking stupid

It's a Boomer thing you wouldn't understand.

I got into a nasty head on collision on a surface street. At night on a road with unprotected left turns, I was going straight through and a 3 series turned left straight into me

they offered to total the car and write me a check and i declined like a dumbass so that crv's had a fucked up AC ever since

what? Are you retarded

No I died

Literally neck yourself.

Why would you not just total it off and get all the money since they gave you the option cuase it's just a economy car and won't be able to get any money for a rebuilt title car when you sell it

I tapped a dudes rear bumper in a traffic jam once, that guy chased me like a motherfucker until I was able to find a spot to pull over and assess the damage.

I was 90% sure that I would get a nice helping of rage based on how he was tailing me, but he was actually pretty cool about it. He even allowed me to run my hands under his rear bumper to ensure there wasn't any damage done.

Closest I've ever come to an accident. These days I don't give a fuck because I want to die anyway.

no

Not even Willy?

Boy, have I.
>looking for uninfested fishing spot
>hear of spot half hour away, decide to check it out
>9:00pm, but fuck it.
>road says 80, I make the mistake of trusting the Canadian gubmint
>over blind crest, sudden right
>not gonna make it doing 80
>make my fuckup, brake and turn
>skid and plow
>flip 3 times, nail tree
Oh echo, you were too pure for this world.

How did you survive that literal punch in the face by the windshield?

DId you duck in the seat before it happened?

>Going through intersection in '87 944
>Get T-boned
>Door is caved in
>Bruise on head from hitting window but otherwise no injury
>Crawl out the other door and curse like a sailor until the police arrive
>mfw EMT tells me I'm lucky to be alive nevermind standing

Safety is a meme

No, I don't know how the fuck I walked away from it. I remember when I tried to get out, I bumped my head in the roof, which I never did before. I'm not terribly short, either. Little bit of whiplash, and a cut on my right hand, it's scarred over now.
motherfucker was still running after it landed in the ditch ;_;

That's fucking lucky.
I guess I'd see it as second chance after an accident like that.