>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Lili's tummy

I want to do things to Oscar

Really?

It's a sniffer, what do you expect?

I rather have an user neglect to take out the embeds from the OP than have it made by a tripfag who insists on having a name in an anonymous image board just to be unique.

Just my humble opinion.

At least it has some useful information back in it that you keep taking out for your shitty updated news.

screenshot user from previous thread, I got it working with the steam screenshot thing

sniifffffffffff

T7 US lobby up, name is radicool. Post your steam link if you want an invite.

>user-kun calling out tripfag in a calm and respectful manner.

nah when other people do it to me it takes away like half my life, what you said only did like 34 damage

So what's Bryan's deal in Tekken anyways? Is he literally just there to fuck shit up for shits and giggles with no motivation at all?

any of you guys try out the frame data app for PC only ?

use a move that hits them into the air
then hit them with a move that spins them while they're in the air
they'll hit the ground with their ass up in the air, and you can hit them again
congrats you did a combo

yeah, pretty sick
don't think it has the capability to give you frames when the move actually hits you, though
like how a shallow hit can be harder to punish

You mean a combo? Yeah, you can win just with poking.

Bryan's characterization shares the same problem(s) that anyone not directly related to the Mishima plot has:

They actually don't have to "be there" due to not having any 'real' urgency to be there other than 'forced reasons'

well thats the very very basic. do what this guy says when it comes down to it, its all memorization and educated guesses

practice

Hey Lord Thread thanks for the big 55 really appreciate it. Buy a t-shirt for your brother's sister's dog's DILF while you're at it. Thanks again uh Lord n0pants. Who said that? Ehahahahahahahahahaaha thanks for the donaysh really appreciate it. Muchos garcias now keep it down I'm trying to concentrate. Composure composure. This game is sick. Be cool

>it's an Aris tries to set up some dumb frame data mode for the stream for an hour episode

I think I have to shelve trying to use Kazuya for a while, quicker characters fuck me up too badly to use him properly.

surprisingly polite but yes, basically this

What are some of your favorite Aris sayings/quotes/in-stream jokes/etc?

never once have I not gotten my side that I chose wtf is goin on here

>you have to put down the bong and think

>training for hours is not fun
>playing against the computer is not fun
>playing against another person is an exercise in frustration when you can't win, learn nothing, and get taunted for it is not fun

How can anyone find these kinds of games fun unless they have some kind of latent talent that allows them to win or get gud quickly?

i dont watch his stream often but i like when he tells the kids to put down their bongs

Whenever he makes fun of someone for a long-ass donation message, calling it a 200-word essay, because that's literally what those twitch kids do.

Practice, practice, practice

Did you enter the tournament

Training is fun. Play the AI is fun until you are good enough that it is no longer a challenge. At that point, you should know enough about the game to not get completely BTFO against other people, even if you can't completely win.

The constant 4.20 donations leading his watchers to be called 'stoners'.

But how do I make it less tedious and boring?

i love how all the new characters can just launch you whenever they fucking feel like it. i have to actually work to my launchers to work, but they can just bust one out literally whenever they feel like it.

Did you just lose to a Claudio or something

>hey aris you're really cute today wish I could cuddle you my dog's girlfriend just died and I'm feeling really down really love your streams

if youre not practicing, you should be practicing!

Are you saying practicing for hours and hours so you can feel yourself slowly improving isn't fun?

Some of us like a challenge. I suck, I just got bodied so badly by a shitty Josie that I dropped my chosen main since Tekken 2, now I have to figure someone else out so maybe I can progress enough to pick him up again

Listen to something else, and try and get into the mindset that this is to solve the sucking ass problem you're having.

Imagine there's two cameras, one on each side of the fight. Which of those cameras the game uses is based on which side you selected. If you opponent picks the same side as you he sees the match from the opposite camera.

That feeling of accomplishment and progress all goes out the window the moment you go online and get your ass handed to you by some Paul or Bryan

Then you're moving on to practicing against other players. It never ends user.

Fighting another person is practicing.

Practice means playing against people you fucking trainingboar

thats cool as fuck user I thought I was just rucky dayo

>It never ends user.
Then what is the point if you aren't having fun?

Then you need to change the focus of your practice. For instance, Josie's d+3+4 fucks me up at the wall, so I practice getting around it. Training mode is bare bones, but it's still designed to do more than just experiment with combos.

Convince me to buy the PC version.

Nude mods

it's the best version of the game
i'm a sonygger and I wish I had bought it, apparently it runs well even on toasters

Nah toasters are the bane of online, they may show 5 bars but ingame it goes to shit because the game breaks when one of the players has shit fps

it's good and it means you can play against people on pc

If you don't find fighting games just don't play. Practice and improving isn't for everyone.

>aris taking a break
>"We'll rendezvous back here in 5"

how do I stop myself from getting worse as a specific character the longer I play them?

>be brawler, want to try other people
>try kat on a whim
>go from 3rd dan to expert in one night
>spend the next two weeks getting from expert to grandmaster, 85 wins later
>try Jin, on a total whim
>first night playing him, I beat another kat in a tournament, they're 2nd dan
>it wasn't even that hard
>i get serious because I wanna win the tournament, so I whip out my kat
>rematch the kat from before
>I lose 0-3, don't even put her in rage so its not even close
>what logical explanation could possibly be applied to this situation
>mfw the world must simply be ending as we speak, and the boundaries of physics and logic have been broken

lack of practice and other people playing the same character are more likely to know her gimmicks and how to beat them.

Are you okay?

go back to smash then

You've been playing another character, your muscle memory needs time to adjust. There's also the nature of matchups: he could just be worse against Jin, or you could just be bad in mirrors.

>all the new characters
?

Blue ranks are nothing

why do you guys make fun of smash so much? smash requires rigorous training to even begin to be decent it, it's the Starcraft: Brood War of fighters, especially with the dedication and APM it requires.

smash requires ten times as much skill as a simplistic fighter like tekken. tekken might as well be naruto: ultimate ninja showdown compared to smash.

this is not a response, just so you know
no
I'm i'm so out of practice how did I beat this guy with a character that I just learned hours ago, and I can't even beat him with someone I've been playing with for 2 weeks? This game makes no sense

He started doing that "whoohoo" howl during matces recently.

>this is not a response, just so you know
Oh but it is
You didn't get worse, you were bad from the start

what if the other guy knows nothing about jin?
what if the other guy knows everything about kat?
if i know what's safe/unsafe, i'm not going to hesitate

If you're implying that I simply haven't improved while fighting people who are better and better, you're wrong because even as 3rd dan you get queued up with experts and grad masters

Calling people crabs and hating stoners. I already did both before watching him.

>as 3rd dan you get queued up with experts and grad masters
It's all same shit
You can get to green just by doing high-low strings

>hating stoners
It's not serious. Aris is a stoner you dummy

17er here. What chick has the biggest tits in the game?

We need to talk about something very important.

Which character is the easiest to sniff punish?

Eliza

Eating sports

Eliza after optimal sucking

literally

Katarina. Eliza if she has the boob bikini.

>cant wear the military cap and long jacket on leo because it resembles nazi uniform
Really butters my toast

Eliza, Katarina, Asuka. Probably Josie too.

>tfw still no workout top

Any proof?

Someone post the pic

>tfw no Katarina style thongs for everyone

just hit Brawler after ~45 wins

am i any good at tekken? my experience with the franchise is pretty limited, just focusing on spacing and the few moves i know that are relatively safe. can't do a 10 hit combo to save my fucking life

>have to unlock bikini for each individual girl
>each girl has the exact same bikini
Why do they do this?

He doesn't say it anymore,but "Big mistake amigo,"

Yes, that one. Love it

I can only get 59 frames is that bad

>that full head of hair
fake fan

I think I need to drop Josie now

fuck off you humblebragging piece of shit, kys

Ha that's good I hope he gets a laugh out of that.

>all these Devil Jin combo guides that begin with double EWGF

Perhaps I made a mistake choosing him as my starter character

How is the ausfag pop on pc

Jin was a mistake, why did they add this boring emotionless emo-kid to the game? At least Kazuya and Heihachi are kind of interesting and have actual personalities.

i literally barely know what i'm doing, nigger. i have no benchmark for "good" in tekken - i constantly play against people that obliterate me just by blocking and throwing out massive chains i don't know how to escape from.

>Lei was removed foe degenerate waifufags

Alisa is such a retarded gimmick character
holy fucking shit I'm never accepting matches from these faggots ever again