What the fuck is this, 2001?

what the fuck is this, 2001?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-25/new-toyota-century-is-japan-s-challenge-to-rolls-royce-bentley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckin' hopefully, looks comfy as frig

stop being a total pleb OP

Better than Bentley and Rolls Royce.

How I wish it was 2001 :(

a cute

"The first update on the executive saloon in two decades brings a hybrid engine and new interior technology—but to collectors’ dismay, it won’t be available outside Japan."

You won't be able to get and wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. So what's your problem?

It's for Japanese executives and the prime minister of Japan. It has the conservative classic exterior/interior and updated drive train as well as technology.

It's so weird to see some faggot who probably doesn't even make over $30k to complain about a car that won't be for sale in your country. Faggot.

was there even google in 2001?
everybody must've been stupid as dog shit back then
this interior would fit right in

these wool interiors can suck a dick

Though i'm not a fan of cloth/suede, whatever the fuck it is... It does look rather carnivorous and comfortable inside.

Outside, it looks like it's trying to pull of a Lincoln Continental (the front fascia) and a Rolls Royce look though.

I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

"Inside, the car remains the same in many ways as well. Why mess with the hushed perfection of textured headliners, hand-knit lace antimacassars and privacy curtains, and expanses of clean-grain wood on the door trim, armrests, and writing table. Also remaining virtually unchanged is the wool velour covering the seating areas. Fabric seats such as these are viewed as far more elegant than leather in Japan, as they’re quieter and don’t heat up or cool down with the climate. A hinged, pass-through opening from the left rear seat to the left front seat remains, another Century heritage feature, allowing pampered back-seat occupants to stretch their legs."

You're an imbecile

It's not being sold outside of Japan so who cares.

Is this the first example of 80s-retro in the car industry?

read this then kill yourself

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-25/new-toyota-century-is-japan-s-challenge-to-rolls-royce-bentley

No it's not.

Pretty sure that interior is cloth for starters.

"guise, were not allowed to discuss this car because it's not sold outside japan"
-retard

"Fabric seats such as these are viewed as far more elegant than leather in Japan, as they're quieter and don't heat up or cool down with the climate. A hinged, pass-through opening from the left rear seat to the left front seat remains, another Century heritage feature, allowing pampered back-seat occupants to stretch their legs."

kill yourself

What that is is dignity and effortless elegance.

>Also remaining virtually unchanged is the wool velour covering the seating areas
Almost like you can't read or something

suck a dick weeb

this.

>reading comp.

He never said anything about not discussing the car, you dipshit.

...if the Chinese made a Lincoln Continental ripoff...

Toyota now has the most and least futuristic builds

I don't think you understand why I posted that quote. I didn't say it isn't wool.

The Japanese find wool to be more luxurious than leather for some reason. And it isn't your normal wool. It's fine wool velour as it says fucking there you dumb ass.

>carnivorous
cavernous

who cares

it sucks dick, and the nips are dumb. they have never made a luxury car on the level of the euros

its looked like this for decades

>it sucks dick, and the nips are dumb.

confirmed for ignorant dumb fuck who has never traveled outside of his state or country.

god damn I need to get off of this website. too many ignorant flyover state faggots like you are impossible to get away from.

its fine wool velour. Shits probably nice than leather

>brown wood + peanut wood
just ugh

it IS nicer than leather.

go away teacher

so you import it?

honestly i came close to importing a Century but i dont like V engines too much so i bought a Crown. both have similar options

lol my 1991 Crown has a fridge in the back, rear cigar station, rear independent AC, etc. most any Lincoln had back in 91 was a digi dash and comfy seats

>so you import it?

importing a $100k car 25 years from now

what? you're dumb as fuck.

>lol my 1991 Crown has a fridge in the back, rear cigar station, rear independent AC, etc.

I like this japanese view of non fussy luxury

Why do they still make this though?

Its existence is acknowledgement that Lexus isn't the best.

Dude I was born in 1991.
That makes me 10 in 2001, I hated being in 2001
I raped a niggers wifes asshole and made him call me massa. I then spooged the wifes shit orifice.

>Why do they still make this though?

>Its existence is acknowledgement that Lexus isn't the best.

Because Lexus is just a badge for westerners, Toyota's domestic luxury is the Crown and the Century

yes, and?

Leather being luxurious is an American meme. leather is surprisingly UNluxurious, considering it gets too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, and it doesnt fucking breathe, which again, is awful in the summer.

>hurrdurr air conditioning!
doesnt change the fact that it doesnt breathe and will make your trousers and ass damp when you get inside, before the car cools down.

honestly, im not sure why leather as luxury came about

>doesnt change the fact that it doesnt breathe and will make your trousers and ass damp when you get inside, before the car cools down.
>honestly, im not sure why leather as luxury came about
The nips may have a point. Alcantara seems to be changing things: combines a lot of what people like about cloth and leather.

cumskins need to off their selves
they'll never understand

I would buy it if it came in suv form and sold outside of japan.
seriously tho toyota must find a way to do this.

thats beautiful

What they didn't mention is how the fabric seats trap farts and other odors. Not luxury AT ALL.

But you shouldn't expect comfort tips from people who wear sandals like those.

>how the fabric seats trap farts and other odors

>literal plebian that doesn't wash and farts in his shitheap thinks he knows anything about luxury

That's the official car of Japan's Royal Family, government officials & Nihonbashi exec's. Not made for burgers nor oil rich sandniggers.

This isn't a problem for quality wool, and the sort of person that the Century transports isn't a filthy subhuman in any case.
It's really a shame that this is JDM-only because Bentley and Rolls Royce have become so vulgar.

Range Rover has a $5k wool option now and you can get Ermenegildo Zenga in your Maserati

>Based Toyota makes a luxury car that doesn't cater to rich arab kids with muh styling

This car is going to be sold only in Japan and the 100% wool interior is because traditionally that was luxurious by Japanese standards

Fucking pebls

ITT: A whole bunch of faggots that can't comprehend that Japan has different standards for what they consider to be luxurious, compared to the Middle East and the west.

>cars entire gimmick is it's supposed to look old and overly subtle
>WOW WHY DOES IT LOOK OLD

At least the Japs didn't fall for the leather interior meme.

>flyover state
there's no such thing in my country, stop being a fucking weeb

you're embarrassing.

it's just DIFFERENT baka!

that pic made me cry a bit for real

I'm mad they don't make them lhd and that I would have to wait 25 years to get one.

>Not made for burgers nor oil rich sandniggers.
this so much fucking this

All nice cars today are made with chrome, shiny stuff and hurr muh leathers because thats what rich nigger rap stars and oil rich cameljockeys appreciate.

If you ever been to the middle east, you'll realize they dont care what anything is made of as long as its shiny and sparkly its fucking luxury, its HORRIBLE i'll tell you

oh so even better you're from a irrelevant european country. Please kill yourself

>no V12

It still looks better than 99% of the lozenge angry face meme luxury cars on the market, 10/10 would parade up and down South Beach

>A hinged, pass-through opening from the left rear seat to the left front seat remains, another Century heritage feature, allowing pampered back-seat occupants to stretch their legs."

In a rolls, you can recline the back into a bed without any gimmicks

>In a rolls, you can recline the back into a bed without any gimmicks

why would you want to lay down in a moving vehicle

I'd rather have the gimmick desu

I can already see it riding on a private gravel road.

You know heated and cooled seats are a thing right?

It's a dumb thing and takes too long to work.

nigger it wont be avalable outside japan, how thte fuck will it compete against bentley or other luxury automakers

A bunch of weeb think that the opinion of some short diced orientals matter

no fucking shit you dumb fuck why do you think I linked that website. Kill yourself

imagine being this woke. stay wa

I'm pretty sure only europeans and asians can understand the idea behind this car
you have to have history and a certain taste for subtlety to get it

I'd rather buy this than a Mercedes or Jag.

The world belongs to America, only the opinion of America matters
This car is shit

Google was founded in 98 I think

So bunch of midgets?

This car is clearly intended for the asian (esp china) market

>omg the toyfags
>they really believe this
My sides are traveling the cosmos right now

>in 2018 we go back to the 2000s
how many years till we're back in the 90s and 80s

Toyota is one of those "family" companies in Japan if you know what that means. They get the contracts for the royal cars because theyre the Yazuka illuminati mobster car company of Japan. Toyota's real reason to exist is to generate and shuffle money around, the car stuff is just the front

Sounds like shitendo.

Oh its intended for the China market even though it isn't being sold outside of Japan? dumb ass

Oh how time flies user

>tfw cash4clunkers ruined everything where I love

I used to see 70's, 80's, and 90's cars literally every day I left the house. Now I can't even remember the last time I even saw a late 90s car.

This, 100% this

It looks like a North Korean knockoff of the Arnage.

*where I live

>that extreme freudian slip

We are already sort of going back to the 80s because "remembur back to teh future XDDD!" But styling wise, probably never unfortunately

This makes me so sad

It literally just looks like the last gen Century.

old designs are coming back, the cycle is complete

Same is happening to architecture

Really? I still see plenty of 90s cars around in Ohio? Where do you live user?

>tfw you will never be Yakuza and drive a century

No unfortunately, the new century is just for Japanese CEOs and yakuza members

Texas.

>old designs are coming back
>Toyota Century looks exactly like the previous one

Old designs aren't coming back this is just ONE example of a car that has very limited production. It's not like Toyota made or will make the same exact AE86 as the one everyone jerks off to

real niggas will know whats good

You aren't wrong, but the Century isn't really a good example of that. It's always been a car where not changing its ultra-conservative design is a selling point.

That's right

>look at the toyotas guys looooooook come on pay attention to the toyotas pls pls pls lookey over here guys tooyta guys come on why does no one care :'''''((( am i not posting enough?