Road Rage Story Thread

So this just happened.
>pulling out of parking lot, left hand turn, heading home
>have green light. Pedestrians have solid red hand
>pedestrians are almost halfway through intersection. Man, woman and a grade school aged kid, kid is wearing white and is visible, but not holding a parent's hand
>this is in CA where for some reason pedestrians think they're sacred or something
>I start making my left
>they start gesticulating, waving their arms, etc
>but they continue walking forward
>I wtf but continue, turn left into the farthest lane just in case their arm waving is justified for some reason that I can't see
>continue driving
>WHACK
>holy shit the guy threw something at my car!
>stop, throw it in reverse, go back and confront this dildo
>they're cursing and pitching a fit, 'you almost hit my girl, fuck you, etc'
>I have kids in my car so I keep my cool, tell wife to call the cops and get out
>they keep yelling at me, I tell them to stay where they are, the cops are coming
>angry yelling
>I tell them they don't get to vandalize someone's car because their feelings are hurt
>I tell them if I'm at fault I'll take my punishment, but they'll take theirs too
>cops come pretty quick, even though it's a bullshit call
>explain myself, cops ask where the damage is, there's a black mark on my bumper
>hey officer, I know it's kind of bullshit but they don't have the right
>I know the car isn't worth money but then again....
>other cop rubs the mark, it mostly comes off
>they explain that if it had actually damaged the car, they would be able to do something about it but in this case, no.
>they go over and get their story
>they're not so loud, but still arguing their point
>cop says they're free to go (I didn't hear the whole thing b/c far away) and I'm free to go
>the end

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V561ljPnO4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Several thoughts:
Just like the Bill Burr McDonald's beatdown video, you don't know who you're dealing with. This guy is lucky I wasn't an ex-con or an off duty cop. He didn't know who I was.
On the other hand I didn't know who HE was. He was nuts enough to throw shit at me, maybe confronting him was dumb and I should have kept going? OTOH, we both had family with us so fisticuffs were unlikely, was what I thought.

Anyway, road rage thread.

What, was I too tl;dr, or just a boring story?

I'm conflicted about it. I suppose just driving away was the best course of action, but I don't think what I did was wrong, either.

You were obviously the bigger person, and in the right, so good on you.

The worst thing that's happened to me lately was when I was on the highway, in the passing lane, and somebody going probably 10 mph slower than me decided to move right into my lane without signalling. I had to hit the brakes, and then proceeded to pass them on the shoulder and cut back in front of them without signalling. I wanted to brake check them, but instead I just accelerated to about 100 mph and watched them disappear behind me.

This is just a slow board. Fuck those pedestrians though. Cyclists and pedestrians deserve death.

I think you're definitely in the right here.
If you would have honked or gotten mad at them for crossing on a red walk signal, i would say tnat you overreacted. But the fact that they got mad at you for driving correctly makes me think you did the right thing by calling the police.

>not signalling
getting cut off doesn't rustle me, but not signalling definitely triggers me for some reason.

Like, just flick your finger, is it so difficult? Could you just put that tiny bit of effort in for the rest of us?

Bill Burr is my favorite comic. Here is the beatdown video OP is referencing. If you haven't seen it, see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V561ljPnO4Q

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I feel like I've been gaslighted. I keep going over and over it in my head, like I must have been wrong somewhere? I mean, why in the hell would you do that? I certainly wouldn't. I swear to God, I saw the whole thing, I wasn't distracted or anything, I saw the cunt waving his arms so I scanned the crosswalk a second time just in case, I just can't wrap my head around it.

>Driving shitbox F150
>accident closed down main street
>3 lanes merge to 1
>enter lady in BMW
>i let someone in infront of me and now she tries to work her way in
>i ride the bumper of the person infront of me
>BMW tries to force its way in
>we get closer and i keep my chill because i have good insurance and a beat up shitbox truck
>just before we make contact she swerves erratically in he lane and rolls down the window.
>"you fucker! Learn to drive asshole. You dont deserve a license"
>crosses double yellow and speeds off

lol you would have fun crossing into the USA at the Tijuana crossing.

>trying to pull out of parking lot
>person ahead of me is in the clear
>doesn't go
>DOESNT FUCKING GO
>finally moves right as more cars are coming by
>have to wait for another fucking lights worth of cars to drive by

I FUCKING HATE SHITBAGS WHO DO THIS AND I HOPE THEY PULL OUT TOO LATE AND GET THEIR FUCKING RIBS SMASHED IN WHY CANT THEY JUST GO RIGHT AS THE LAST CAR IS DRIVING BY FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Road goes from one lane over a bridge into a two lane intersection
>Catch the right lane so I don't block the bridge
>Have a gut feeling I made a mistake
>Light turns green, Scion in front barely fucking goes forward. Gets to about 19mph and then just stops accelerating
>Cut into the left lane to get around this fuck
>Another dumbfuck decides to pace the scion, now blocking both lanes at 5 under
>Finally a fucking spot opens up
>Cut in front of the scion with probably around 1 foot to spare
>Finally get a chance to look at this retard causing a rolling blockade
>OF
>FUCKING
>COURSE
>WOMAN DRIVER

This is literally every fucking time I go home from work. If you can dodge the people who drift between the lanes while turning, you then have to deal with people setting up rolling blockades.

>women drivers
How on earth do they have lower insurance rates? They drive a lot less then men or something?

Depending on where they're from signalling can cause people to try to shut the gap on you. I rarely signal in CA and FL, but then I also drive faster than people I pull in front of and leave them plenty of space, so from my POV it's a non-issue

>SoCal driver
>Signal
>People hurriedly close the gaps because God forbid one more car is in front of them in this bumper-to-bumper gridlock
>Don't signal
>Risk getting rear-ended by people finally getting off their phones and closing the gap right as I merge

The gaps will always close, friendo. There is no such thing as safe merging in California. You are expected to drive in that lane forever.

>used to get the worst road rage
>moved into the city so barely drive any more
>walk around the city all the time, occasionally hear people in cars lose their shit honking and screaming like madmen
>situation they are in seems trivial and benign to me, an outside observer, yet they are seething with violent rage
>chuckle
>that used to be me
i can laugh, because ive been there. its given me some valuable perspective. now when i drive i have the tranquility of a monk.

>move to WA
People here:
>don’t signal
>regularly drive 5 under
>block the intersections
>don’t stop at stop signs
>drift through lanes
>look at their phone while driving
>brake for no reason
I hate them

You obviously don't live in socal. Just about anyone will let you over if you signal

People are self absorbed cunts. I mean, how dare you get close to his child! They're in a cross walk! Can't you see that?! It's for crossing, and walking, and they're in it, and how dare you!!

Guy's a pussy. Bet his heart skipped 3 beats when you stopped and got out.

Uh sweetie, we are MUCH safer drivers than you, THAT'S why our insurance is cheaper.

Literally live in San Diego

Literally get cut off by assholes who dont signal at least three times a day, and get gap-closed by assholes keeping me out of the exit lane for my offramp 4 out of 5 days despite signaling for like 10 seconds straight and easing over to make it clear I didn't just forget to turn my blinker off.

Yeah, live in orange county. People will hammer the gas, then get butthurt when you get over anyway and they have to brake.

Anyway
>Driving in left lane, passing slower cars to right
>Some bitch right on my bumper, can see in mirror she mad as fuck
>Passing last car, put right signal on, figure psycho will see this and calm the fuck down, clearly I'm going to move over
>get a car length ahead of car in right lane, start moving over and hear HOOOOOONK
>stupid cunt is trying to go around me in right lane
>Must've cut the car in the right lane off by inches
>IDGAF, I'm in an explorer, just keep moving over
>Now she REALLY mad
Seriously, wtf lady. Calm the fuck down. This was in the city btw, I squeezed that bitch against the curb because fuck you too.

Here in denmarkistan it's unironically because most women drove their man's car and got into accidents with it, making statistics skewed against men.

>san diego
Theres your problem, all the mexicans are fresh from the third world and havent conformed yet

>So this just happened.
user, you're in the right. But as you know, being right doesn't matter much if the criminals harm you or harm your property. Many times, we make compromises in our life due to other people refusing to obey the law. Those pedestrians were not obeying the law.

In my city, homeless often cross the street with the solid red hand or even when the traffic light is against them. They force traffic to stop for them while they finish walking thru the crosswalk. MORE than once, I've had homeless walk right into the crosswalk when I was about to make a right turn since the traffic light is green. I don't confront them because I don't want them to spit on me or damage my car and then boldly lie they didn't do anything. Not that they'd stick around for the police to show up in the first place. They'd just sucker punch me and run.

>move to WA
>People here:
You MOVED here just like so many others. WA was a far better place before and people were courteous. But then lots of people moved here and the place became full of problems those people brought with them such as arrogant driving, self-absorbed driving, and selfish impatient driving. I assume you are one of the good polite courteous drivers that moved here. But the majority of immigrants seem to be obnoxious to an old timer like me that has watched WA change decade after decade.

>But then lots of people moved here and the place became full of problems those people brought with them such as arrogant driving, self-absorbed driving, and selfish impatient driving
>tfw moving to WA for the navy.

I have a few stories but they all boil down to nigs gonna nog.

>then proceeded to pass them on the shoulder and cut back in front of them without signalling
Sounds like you're the one being an idiot

They'd get bad publicity if they didn't charge women less

>Coming home today, 1mph creeping traffic for a whole mile, this lady completely cut the dude behind me off because impatient
>Eventually stop for a sec to take off my socks, not even a 20ft gap has been made
>Asian lady behind my indicates to overtake
>I close the gap
>People behind her close their gap
>She's sitting in the middle of the oncoming lane with nowhere to go
>Oncoming starts beeping at her, pointing to a driveway to park up and gtfo
>She starts screaming, gets out and tells me to move
>Wait for her to get in and re-merge in front of me
>Close gap again
>Guy behind does too, he's laughing his head off
>She gets out again and starts banging on my window
>Call the cops

Made my day.

Lol no, id be shot

I would have waved her in just to piss you off, I can't stand petty people

And let in the woman who cuts people off and tries to overtake in crawling traffic? Lmao, she's not gonna give you pussy.

If it was a guy I'd wave him in too. If there's a merge and the guy behind me rides my ass to keep people from getting in I always let more people in too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mate, we're both the same kind of courteous. When there's a merge or an uncontrolled intersection, I'll almost always allow the zip or stop for long enough to let 4-5 people pull out to the other direction if there's a lull.

Not this woman. She almost caused an accident pulling out in front of the other guy and it was a single lane, there was no merging when she overtook into oncoming traffic just to jump ahead a single car space in the time it took to take off a pair of socks.

>Heading home after dropping sister off at work
>On a curvy 4 lane road
>Im in the right lane closing the gap with some chevy pickup ahead
>Black BMW 325i and dodge charger super bee in fast lane
>Nearly done closing the gap with the truck, not tailgaiting
>Charger brakes hard and cuts me off without a clear reason as to why
>I slam the brakes
>I get pissed and get in the fast lane
>BMW speeds up and lets me pass
>I flip the nigger off in the charger and floor it
>Nigger tries to follow me
>BMW blocks him off
>Mfw

female privilege

You're the fucking problem with California drivers. If it's green and they're in the cross walk they have the right of way. Are you really that impatient to wait 20 seconds for people to cross? Fucking selfish piece of shit Cali fag

This user
Is correct

N E R E V E S O F S T E E L

Not that guy, but some pedestrians are so angsty that they require no cars in the intersection until they have totally finished walking completely across it. Of course, they also walk slow and block traffic. Once in a while, there is the asshole pedestrian that deliberately walks slow just to tease the cars and stop them from turning.

The real problem is that is that some pedestrians start to walk across the intersection even when the Don'T Walk signal is on. Then the light turns red against them and the opposing traffic light turns green for cars to cross the intersection. But these pedestrians are still in the intersection! This happens all too often because pedestrians just don't care anymore. They start to walk across the intersection at any time the traffic light is green and ignore the walk/don't walk signal.

>at red light turning left
>see other light go red
>on the brakes
>rev to 2k
>my light goes green
>launch
>anemic-honking.mp3
>Suzuki swift in rear view
>flip him of and continue as normal

>years ago
>be kid
>in car with dad
>on two lane highway
>technically not a highway so traffic in both lanes and street lights
>in right (fast) lane crushing at 10 over with 10 over contractor bros. everyone is nicely spaced out
>enter BMW
>driving like she just saw the Italian job or some shit
>cuts us off
>moves back into left lane, cuts them off
>lane slows and she ends up up behind us
>repeats this with everyone in a five cars radius
>right lane turns i to an offramp
>BMW in left lane
>whole right lane bumper to bumper
>BMW indicates right
>nope
>honking
>still nope
>frantic honking
>piss off were not gonna let you in
>misses to turn and has to drive 10+km to the next turn off
>see her later. out front of a restaurant, red faced, waving her arms around like one of those car yard noodle men

The car maketh the woman

Get a dash cam. It'll make you feel better about those type of questions

Why do I always see women doing this shit.
The last time I saw a chick doing this, me and another driver blocked her into the right lane.
All she had to do to get out was tap her brakes and change lanes, but instead, she just flailed angrily.

>be me
>Happily driving in my car
>Going the speed limit
>Guy behind me is laying on horn/high beams and honking and waving around
>Down the street I see a yellow light come up
>I slow down appropriately
>dude is waving hands around
>Light turns green
>Second it turns green dude is laying onhorn and honking again
>I can hear him screaming
>"ITS GREEN THE FUCKING LIGHT IS GREEN GOOOO"
>Pedestrians are crossing so i'm waiting.
>Dude decides it wold be appropriate to get out of car with a bat
> hits my car
>walks to the front of car and goes to town
>after about the 4th hit i see him stumble
>Immediately hits the ground clenching chest and rolling around.
>I call the Police
>Apparently a few people did
>abmerlamp comes and hauls guy away

motherfucker had a heart attack from getting so worked up.

I tend to notice women don't merge friendily. They tighten up the gap when it's your turn to merge but try to squeeze in when it's not their turn.

I need to get one of these

They drive less, and though they crash more, they have catastrophic crashes less.

Why did you just sit there and watch him hit your car instead of just driving away when you saw him get out? The light was green.

A couple fender benders are cheaper for insurance companies than the ones that go out in style

pedestrians were crossing was the whole reason I stopped

I feel like you just described Florida. 90% of our problems come from snowbirds and retirees

Do they even really have to pay anything if you hit a tree and die?

My friend had his car totaled by one of those pumpkin fling contests thing. went right through both b pillars. Guy who came to see the car said this is literally the most interesting claim he has ever seen.

Yeah, I think the only satisfaction I got out of the whole thing is they were obviously shitting themselves when I tossed it in reverse and came back to them.

>implying the problem isn't Florida as a whole

You aren't fooling anyone, Charulibdys del Mar

I've noticed this especially in CA. Peds calmly stroll across intersections like they're sacred cows. In IL they see a car wanting to cross the crosswalk, they walk a little faster and sometimes even give a little 'sorry' wave at you.

BUILD THE WALL

>passing in front of grocery store
>there's a guy walking from his car to the store
>I judge his speed and mine, and determine that I can pass in front of him without impeding his progress
>so I proceed
>as the tail end of my truck passes him he lunges at it and tries to slap it
>he whiffs it because he's too far away
>because I never got close enough to him to endanger him in any way

Like wtf bro. It was sort of funny watching him stumble after the whiff. What is it with being passed in front of that makes people lose their shit?

I can top it
>be at stop light
>crackhead white dude looking like skeletor comes into the crosswalk
>starts screaming at me even though the light is now green
>STOP
>STOP
>STOP
>IM WALKING.
>DONT GO

user...like my parents say. Watch your ass. Everyone has anxiety now and is heavily medicated and irrational.

>in a parking lot
>couple walking across the crosswalk
>go to drive behind where they are walking
>girl stops in the middle and waves her hand and yells something I couldn't hear cause I was blasting eurobeat
>guy keeps walking
>calmly drive behind them without slowing down cause they were never in danger

Dumb thots man

>hot summer, heading home from 10 hour shift
>driving home i'm in a two lane road when outta nowhere a chevy silverado comes barrelling behind me then switches lanes, break checks me super hard the speeds off
>pic related mfw
>before i can even just try to forget about it some bike fag pulls in front of my car parks and starts marching to my car
>comes up to my window and starts screaming at me saying i break checked him
>you gotta be fucking kidding me.jpg
>try calmly to explain it wasn't my fault and asking how he didn't just see that fucking truck
>wont listen keeps screaming
>start raising my voice saying get your bike outta my cars way; meanwhile car honks behind us and other are yelling
>had enough step outta my car he's pointing his finger in my face
>he slowly starts to back up realizing how much bigger i am; still saying its my fault though
>i puff my chest up and get in his face yelling YOU STUPID FUCK THERE WAS A TRUCK THAT BREAK CHECK ME ITS NOT MY FAULT! IT WAS THE TRUCKS, THE TRUCKS THE TRUCKS
>s-sorry man i didnt know. he walks back to his bike and drives off
>get back in mine head home

this was my worst ever

men are reckless and women don't know how to drive
no one is a better driver

i accelerate pretty slow, cuase i drive a truck and want to reduce fuel consumption.. well sometimes this upsets people and they honk at me, so i then stop my car, pop my head out the window and yell/ask if there is an issue i should be away off... theyll usually freak out and gas passed me on the shoulder or opposite lane or something

Yeah, they pass you because they just want to get to work. They bought cars so they don't have to worry about fuel consumption...

>late night driving down road
>speed limit is 55mph
>see bunch of kids walking veeeeerrrryy slowly through it
>switch lanes so i dont hit them
>not slowing down cause they have no right to be there
>dumb hs girls start screaming like children like im really about to hit them
>chad jrs start screaming me to slow down in the lowest voice they can muster up
>just turn my music up, and pass them just fine

>truck
>caring about fuel consumption
choose one

welllll......
i can get 20mpg or i can get 27mpg

y'all have never experienced true stupidity. this happened today.

>live in CT
>drive subie legacy gt
>390 whp because vroom
>get tailgated goin 85mph+ on merritt pkwy
>it's a two lane highway where the speed limit is like 55mph
>move over into slower traffic
>cunt in bmw goes zoom past and starts tailgating car in front of her
>move back over
>cunt brake checks me HARD even though I have a good amount of following distance
>turn on woop woop firefighter lights and siren
>follow cunt to shoulder
>once cunt is stopped get back on road and continue travelling normally

I've never had an accident or ticket, I live in a town where there hasn't been a vehicle theft in 15 years, and I pay more than 200/month for insurance because there are morons everywhere. I hate this fucking state. This kind of shit happens several times a week.

>pic related - the shitbox

This is the best feel
>Late night cruising
>teenage girls start crossing the road as a pack of cars approaches
>they clearly expect us to stop for them
>downshift, WOT
>they hesitate, realise I ain't stopping
>scurry back onto the shoulder
>I revbomb as I go past

but you would go to jail if you got caught doing that user

>I've noticed this especially in CA. Peds calmly stroll across intersections like they're sacred cows.

It's like they are all Harry Mudds (Star Trek: Discovery) with their self-important attitude. I get tired of them starting to cross a huge intersection when the countdown timer shows there isn't enough time for them to finish crossing before the red light changes to green to allow cars to drive across the crosswalk they are in. Do anything to oppose them, and they'll blow up just like Harry Mudd throwing things at OP's car.

>driving through crowded downtown area with shops, parked cars, and intersections everywhere
>crosswalk every 50 feet
>pedestrians refuse to use the crosswalks so I have to stop my car every 10 feet to let someone walk across the street
>retards just pop out from behind parked SUVs and try to cross the road without even looking

I got pulled over going 37 over. Didn't even get a ticket. Cops don't fuck with fire/EMS here, and we don't fuck with them. Not concerned in the slightest.

I seriously can't see what's going on in this webm. Could someone point it out?

I was the same kind of road raging shithead. It was an encounter with another road rager that got me thinking about my behavior:
>Entering a roundabout
>Some fucknut pulls out right in front of me
>Honk my horn
>He slams his brakes, get out and starts screaming
>Approach my car for, what I could imagine, a bout of fisticuffs
>Pull around him
>He rushes back to his car, but ends up getting trapped by other people driving around him
>Laugh my ass off at this sight in my rear mirror
It made me think about how people will blow their lids at most stupid shit, and ever since I've always calmed myself before getting pissed in traffic.

Czech’d and kek’d

Look at the flow of traffic. The leading car in the right lane is barely moving.

>coming up to a crowded light
>go straight lane is backed way up, probably 2 or 3 light cycles
>left turn is a green arrow, I need to catch it fast
>trying to turn left, but there's a cunt in the left turn lane (now suicide lane) trying to turn into a mall
>thinking I can squeeze by him when the car in front of me rolls as far as it can
>the car in front of me stops prematurely. I have like a 4 foot berth between it and the turning car
>can't cut it
>now I'm in front of the dude who's trying to turn
>hmm maybe I should've stopped and let him turn. Oh well
>meanwhile I look at him. hes looking at me and flipping me off and throwing his hands up, I can faintly hear him yelling
>eh don't care
>he drives forward giving me a wider birth and I slip by him. missed the green arrow though

you are retarded

impersonating a cop is pretty serious
not something id brag about while posting pics that make you easily identifiable
then again ive never met a smart fire fighter

There's a difference between impersonating a cop and her not knowing she doesn't have to pull over for a firefighter.
Or would his car count as an emergency vehicle if he's got his berries flashing?

no u

Yea man it's not worth it

Road rage isn't road rage unless it's an irrational, unjustified, blind berserker anger.

>in outside lane
>traffic is queued up, cruising past inside lane gently
>keeping a nice gap between me and the car in front
>see bellend in my rear view cutting in and out of everyone
>drive defensively, close up gap to a car length to stop him cutting me up
>he fucking does it anyway and nearly takes my bumper off while we're doing 70mph
>gorilla rage initiated
>he's in a Prius, I'm in a 172 Cup
>as he moves to undercut the next set of cars drop down a gear and flick on my high beams
>sit a couple of inches off his bumper and give him some horn too because I'm extra angry
>he's trying to get away in his faggot car
>not having any of that
>drop to third gear, VVT screaming, pass him on the inside pinging the limiter
>cut in front and brake check him because I'm now in full cunt mode
>he tries to chase me but I fuck off and leave him miles behind
>tfw risked valvetrain damage just to prove a point

it was the honorable thing to do

>Road rage isn't road rage unless it's an irrational, unjustified, blind berserker anger.

It also doesn't "exist" unless demonstrated.

What actually matters is the legal definition of road rage in each USA state or world country. Those localized definitions are what the drivers get enforced upon them by their police.

>Or would his car count as an emergency vehicle if he's got his berries flashing?
Since he is not on a call, the most he'd get is a letter of reprimand for inappropriate use of siren and lights in a non-emergency situation. Of course, our user poster is a quick thinker, so he could easily say the road raging aggressive driver had him flustered as he was being forced out of his lane and he hit the switch by accident.

That, or if he lives in a relatively small rural community like it sounds like he does, he could even tell the truth and his boss would just laugh. Hell, I've had a cop do that to me once at around 5am just to get me out from in front of him but that was more him being a dick than getting back at a toasty roastie. Not even mad, I laughed about it when I realized the cheeky cunt wasn't pulling me over.

>drive car for +5 years no problems really
>get a motorcycle
>start to actually pass people because bikes a lot faster
>few times a day someone tries to speed up to prevent passing
>unfortunately your average skoda shitbox with 100 horsepower cant match my 100 horsepowers when my plastic missile weights 1/7 of your shitbox

>driving on I-95
>doesn't matter what time of the day or day of the week
>all four or five lanes are cars going five under staying right next to eachother
People get pissy when I ride em in the left lane but it's the only thing that makes them move.

>driving on i-95

>potholes kill all the cars

I was on 95 north juuust south of philly a few years ago. I was all the way in the left lane. There was an Infiniti of some sort off to my right. He wasn't paying attention and missed the GIANT DEER CARCASS right in front of him in his lane. He blasted that fucker at about 80. There was blood, gore, and pieces of shredded undercarriage everywhere. It was like an instant horror movie. Fuckin' awesome.
I95... gotta keep your eyes open.

>I've had a cop do that to me once at around 5am just to get me out from in front of him
Well, to be fair, with you going the speed limit in front of him, you block his view if he is patrolling and looking for suspicious activity. It's better to have you in back of him going the speed limit instead of you in front of him going the speed limit.

The worst thing for me is when someone can't hold a consistent speed to save their fucking life. I mean, jesus christ the fucking car does that for you now, it's not that fucking hard. Guy I had to follow for 20 miles because each time a passing zone appeared someone came the other way. This fucker went from 63 to 52 then back to 63 again.

who the fuck takes their socks off while they're driving?