wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffbe/bestunit-1311
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, girlposters

Rikku!

Some meme magic out there for you bros that haven't pulled Tilith yet

Lyse

nice picture

embrace your dreams
and
no matter what happens
keep buying lapis and gems, kupo

What in god's name is happening in that pic

I will always love the Al Bhed eyes. It's one of the many reasons Rikku is best girl.

Did you get a member of the holy trinity?

it's better than mobileshit tbqh

Jesus christ. That screen is so chaotic. I'm glad I quit after the Gaia Twins release.

Why the hell is this raid only giving minitaurs and mini gil snappers

How many units will ff15 will end up selling?

I dropped BE months ago

It gets worse.

yes

I've had the old man since I started. So far it's done me good.
>that agrias on the bottom there
One day, my girl. You will be in my team. And you will combo incredibly well.

>No Ace

5 billion

then why are you in these threads?

Brave Frontier is the most over designed piece of shit I've ever seen.

for final fantasy

its shit, the best are metal gigantaurs and gil snappers, im using it more for the few magicites it gives out, averaging out about 1 green megacite per 1k pull and a few of the smaller magicites as well, about 2-3 on average for the smaller ones...oh and thats the other bullshit part is the 1k pull, not 5k for whatever fuckall reason, but whatever

I got two of them

You can get King Metal Minituars, it's just at a distressingly low rate (maybe 2% or less).

This raid gacha is legit garbage, like what's the fucking point besides getting Mog's TMR

Does Fryevia count?

too bad, only brave exvius here

How good is Mog's TMR for rikku anyway? I already have her weapon that gives 100% LB fill and just put 4 jacks and a kelsus to farm for theirs

No, but I had two Aileens and two Fryevias from earlier.

>lightning from guaranteed 5*
>teedus from free daily
is HAW HAW HAW any good?

i disagree

jesus really? i didnt even know they were in the pool.
the personal rank rewards are nice...and you can get 3 tickets and like 1 or 2 5% mogs for being above 50,000...which isnt that bad all things considered
i gave her that fist weapon from the ffx event that gives double overdrive, since i wont be using her to much for damage, more utility, like every attack her lb fills just with that alone, pretty good man

There does reach a point where the auto-limit is costing her survivability, user. You should only need 2 Jack TMRs.

>there's people out there happy that they got Orlandu instead of Aileen

She gets another +50% atk (which adds up to a total of whopping 110% atk) + her killers are slightly stronger.
Her Piledriver innate mod goes from 4x to 5x and adds another -25% earth resist on top of the 50%. BUUUT, she gains 7-hits basically making it the same as holy explosion only that she has way higher atk, versatility and Earth elemental is not as often resisted as Holy elemental.

Yes. Still got a lot of development to go, but I have decent progress on a dual wield for how young this account is. Soon.

>using BE OC doughnut trash
I'd use fucking queen before using her.

ara

Has the highest damage potential from chaining in the whole game when enhanced, but is basically impossible to chain properly unless you macro. Still a great character.

Fffuck. Forgot image.

>MUH BORING LAME-LOOKING OLD MAN

>Donuts
>In their own fucking game

Her multi-ponytail is really cute.

As of March just over 6m worldwide.

What weapon you're gonna give your finisher?

>Rikku w/ no equipment
16 / 2 = 8 crystals needed

>With Mog TMR
16 / 2.5 = 6.4 (7 crystals)

>With FFX fist
16 / 3 = 5.3 (6 crystals)

>With both Mog TMR and FFX fist
16 / 3.5 = 4.6 (5 crystals)

Mog TMR basically reduces her LB cost by 1 crystal.

>characters in this game can't be donuts because... they're in this game. to be a donut they would have to be characters in this game who are not in this game
Congrats on missing both the spirit AND the letter of the term.

is possible to chain with another one if possible? I kinda want to whale a bit and try to fetch me another one and a Riku

>Tidus was a donut in FFX
okay

Yeah and Orlandu gets another +40% attack and his mod goes from 4x to 5.2x. They're virtually the same.

He WAS a donut in FFX. But that didn't carry any negative weight because the developer had authenticity.

Keep failing at basic communication concepts, autist. I'll be here all night.

You have a one frame window to chain with another Tidus. Definitely get a Rikku, but just use a friend Tidus, aiming for a 5* will only leave you disappointed.

calm down, kid

Don't forget how Orlando can piggyback off Veritas of the Dark, who he chains with perfectly, and enjoy that sweet sweet 100% dark imperil. Just by trading his Excalibur for Glauca's Greatsword.

I don't play brave exvius for the characters in it I play it for the characters from other games. Who the fuck wants to use anyone from BE itself?

not the same guy but the way i was planning on building her was just to give her the ffx fists, then just give her some dodge chance, like the sun bangle and one of ydas tmrs and a few hp stuff for survivability. dont know if thats good but since she is mainly utility then i feel like its okay

these threads are much better after you filter out all the gacha trash desu

>They're virtually the same.
>Holy getting resisted more and more often

Nice.

I want to use the Veritas, now that we know about them and have their personality. Veritas of the Flame is a cool guy and Veritas of the Dark is Raegan.

Thanks for the breakdown user
Good point I'll throw my hill diggers back into my earth shrine group

calm down, kid

So switch to dark lol

>O-OLDMANDU IS BETTER THAN AILEEN
altema.jp/ffbe/bestunit-1311
LMAO

I liked Flame's reaction to when Frostlord took off the helmet and Raegen was there.
>okay dude, back up, slow down, what the fuck is even going on anymore

>wait, are you telling me that even we dont know who's in our armors now?

Sounds good to me

People just defend him because they splurged all their savings on him and are in buyer's remorse denial

>I-I play characters because I "like" them
>But user, Orlandu was inconsequential in FFT and has little to no personality, surely your taste isn't shit enough and you have other favorites that aren't a fucking cardboart cutout
>B-BUT MUH OTK TRIALS

lel, got my riku from the 10+1 ticket, how does she compares with tillith, ling, y'shtola or minfilia?

Unlike Aileen, Orlandu can chain virtually every element. Even shit like Ice.

>holy trinity
>tidus
no shit mate

>emperor at third

if i wasn't working on eileens tmr i'd sell her and post it just to show you how much i don't care.

Anyone know if killers work on King Mog? and if so which ones?
Also 6* WoL already putting in work for this raid
>ELT farming
>WoL and 5 damage dealers
>first turn use def and spr break, everyone else starts attacking, or do whatever setup you need on them
>second turn WoL provokes so hes guaranteed to be the one that gets sneezed away
>then its just a matter of killing him in the next 3 turns with the other 5, or else it just gets a little annoying if he sneezes a damage dealer
i like it

>buyer's remorse denial
Even marking Enhanced Aileen and Enhanced Tidus as better units than Orlandeau, it's not like Orlandeau is bad. Even before his enhancements on JP he was considered of the highest tier.
Hell, Fohlen is high tier and he's a definitive cut below. There is absolutely no reason not to be happy with Orlandeau.

>decide to Google translate page
>these translations

Spirit Killer
Its in the Junkyard in Dirnando in a silver chest

He's fairy family, so go craft a Spirit Killer. I would have slapped one on my Old Man but I didn't have enough Light Crysts so I'll probably do that tomorrow and make a few for the entire party. If you have Randi he comes with them naturally.

He's a fairy, so Spirit Slayer is the one.

Rikku is the god tier support unit in this game, even in JP where she was released ages ago. The trio of Tilith/WoL/Rikku (and later enhanced Ramza) will basically be the cornerstone of the meta as far as support goes until Ayaka is released way down then line, and even the Rikku will still be relevant.

ยท Fire damage of hell is extremely high

She's not the same kind of thing. She's a new kind of thing. She's not a reactive healer, she's a proactive one.

With Tilith what happens is:
-Boss does powerful AoE
-Two units are dead, three critically wounded.
-Tilith can heal the three or revive the two, but even if she revived them they can't do anything.

With Rikku what happens is:
-Boss does powerful AoE
-Two units die then auto-revive, three critically wounded.
-Can continue in stride, though the three are still critically wounded.

With Rikku + Tilith what happens is:
-Boss does powerful AoE
-Two units die then auto-revive, three critically wounded.
-Can continue in stride, Tilith heals everyone.

Now this doesn't mean you're invincible as long as you can cast the limit every turn because you can revive and then be killed again in a single boss turn (in fact it's quite easy to since you lose your DEF/SPR boosts), so it requires a well-rounded team of breakers and boosters and healers and Rikku. Usually WoL/Rikku/(healer, preferably Tillith)/Booster/Damage.

Is ramza good now? I have him but never leveled him up. Or will he only get good with enhancements?

Only with enhancements. He's garbage without them, but he gets what is definitively the most important enhancement in the game, setting a new standard for buffing and supporting and rocketing him straight up to the top tier.

>tfw WoL/Rem/Rikku/Noctis/Tilith is gonna be my main party going forward

>Finally try this
GG2EZ
>Try it for the 5 or less units ticket
>Can't do shit
FUCK, though I go close just now by leaving WoL behind and bringing Rikku, missed the chance to use her LB, that I assume revives my units and lets them move in the same turn

ok, thanks for the clarification, I guess Ling is now forever on my arena team-only

>AoE +100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns
He needs the enhancement.

Oh nice, thanks for the info, I was only farming brave suit didn't know he was actually going to be really good. Probably should level him up and get him ready for whenever that happens.

Japan doesnt have Ling, user so don't take everything Japan does as a guide, yes what that user said is true but we have some more units to play with that might or might not get enchancements

when will they fix TMRs?

>Got 2nd Emperor from 5k pull
>Consecutive spell casting changes

My physical meme team is Two Olives and my magical meme team is now Two Emperors.

How do u get underdogs secret for that weapon

So is there anyone to come that even comes close to what Ramza does in terms of stat buffing? Because a must-have on non-time-limited 4* base is one thing, but on 5* whose banner has LONG since gone is another thing entirely.

Never since whales pay a lot just to get them, either by eternal macros with autofill, so they need and use Lapis or by wasting thousands to get duplicate units

But honestly it should be a guaranteed .1% after each fight, even then that would be 1000 fights/missions to get each

On pro go to #15 the chest is hard to see but it's there.

>tfw no elemental tears

>if i wasn't working on eileens tmr i'd sell her and post it just to show you how much i don't care
suuuuure, tough user, you don't have the balls LMAO

Roy is a carbon copy of Ramza but is also a base 5*.