/palg/ - Paladins General

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums - Video Game Generals
10/04/16 New board for Veeky Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Veeky Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Veeky Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide]

Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Catalog] [Bottom]748 / 126 / 112 / 2 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
File deleted.
palg/ - Paladins General Anonymous 06/28/17(Wed)14:13:12 No.181043451▶ NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB52)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?43857-Open-Beta-52-Patch-Notes-June-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RssR8tunoMM
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?45738-Open-Beta-53-Patch-Notes-June-28-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to ask about Fernando's life as a knight!

user I think you fucked up

asuh dud

This is my beautiful and perfect wife, Ying. Please say something nice about her.

I think he knows exactly what he did

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

It appears the last thread reached bump limit at quite the unfortunate time, just as I was almost going to sleep.
This is not a problem though, because my love for Ying is true and uninterrupted. It couldn't be any other way, because she is the most caring and lovable wife I could've asked for!

No she's not, don't lie. It's not healthy for you.

Skye is better than ying in every way

youtube.com/watch?v=RssR8tunoMM
>6:51

>mfw i realize ying wears spat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
/r9k/ line
everyone above it must go back
except for and

Stop right there, user.
I'll have to ask you to delete your image. It displays my Ying doing a rather tasteless action, and I don't very much appreciate it, not to mention it couldn't be any further away from the truth.

UMA DELICIA

>watching shillallday videos
no thanks

Should we just make a new general? This is embarrasing.
Patchnote is still OB53
Double Embeds
Previous Thread is 2 threads behind
All those fucking clutters.
That fucking picture. I want out.

it's avant-garde user

This is a parody of shitty generals. That or OP is a retard, which is much more likely.

>ywn rest your head on skye's chest

STOP MAKING PIP A FLANKER, FUCK YOU.

>play a half decent damba
>everyone wants to suck your snake

People praise good sneks more then anything else, not complaining just find it amusing. I could hard carry on any other characer and no one would give a shit but a half decent snake play everyone loses their minds.

>tfw no one notices your healing except to complain when you're dead

They need to make an option to let us decide how champs are organized on the select screen. Then I can put Pip and Fernando in the right section.

shes mine

>tfw you panic easily as front liner and ran in random directions when under fire but after you calm down your healer is still behind you

I want to crush Fernando's dreams.

No.

>panicking
>as the master race class

He is charismatic :^3

>Censor dick
>Doesn't censor breast
Ya blew it.

nice ass chin

everyone has breasts user

t. na

wut imag?

cannot say i know this feeling

>'Money is on the line' while it's literally just 50 Euros.
>'Everyone expects us to be there' while both them and GS has chosen to not participated before.
>Pick Triple Support and Zhin since 'don't want to be unfamiliar' to aim for Dreamhack and still chose to participate in ESL while knowing well it will be on OB53 anyways.
Fuck Bugzy. I hope GS wins in HRX as well so that D69 could disband already.

i just want the guy to be free from this torment
he clearly doesn't enjoy the game

If he doesn't enjoy it he could just quit already I cannot give half of a fuck. But intentionally throwing? That's just unacceptable. "I hate HiRez so let's express that by disappointing fans, disrespecting their opponent and the competition's organizers, and showcasing how borderline childish I am."

i will finish what DryBear started

Since OP is a faggot.
Open Beta 53 (OB53) Patch Notes
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?45738-Open-Beta-53-Patch-Notes-June-28-2017
Last Thread

Please be london

then just fucking quit. He can just play any other game he enjoys.

>muh i hate this new gaem, but i do for the fans

thought experiment
make donkey kong a character and balance him for a role you think he'd fill
go

New announcer packs when? I'm tired of default guy and I don't like the other ones available.

G
O
L
D

U
R
S
A

yings pimp. His skills revolve around stuning and pinig her down so enemys can kill her, he can them share the credits earned with the team, except ying. His ult is induce someone high on drugs and the target can do massive damage with primary fire, ying is the auto target to it.

Flank
LMB: Magnums
Direct Damage
Dual magnums that fire every 0.7s dealing 680 damage. Effective up to Medium Range.

RMB: In Pursuit
Direct Damage
Begin rapidly firing your Magnums at the nearest target to you with perfect aim.

Q: Retribution
You have a Retribution target that is revealed to you when nearby. Killing your target grants additional Credits if they are on a killstreak. Activating Retribution randomly selects a new target.

F: Combat Slide
Activate to quickly slide forward in the direction you are facing.

E: The Law (Ultimate)
Direct Damage
Release an infallible surge of judgement, executing targets at or below 65% Health. Targets above 65% will take 600 damage and be slowed for 1s.