Mad max

Say you were going into the mad max vehicle-dominated, apocalypse. What would your car be, what modifications would you have and what would be under the hood?

This.

Are fjc's as good off-road as their reputation suggests? Do they suffer from the lack of a turbodiesel?

70 Charger
Reinforced frame, plexiglass windshield, all glass removed, AR500 plates welded on certain locations, heavy duty axles, front end, and rear end.
Supercharged 572 Hemi with 150 hp shot of nitrous, tremec T56 transmission

they could benefit from a turbodiesel, but the 4.0L V6 is very under-stressed and has good torque, especially if you run 91 in them

diesel would help with gas mileage, not sure why they didn't offer it as an option - they offer a diesel engine in the Prados, which share the same guts

VW dune buggy/sand rail like Madmax 2
and a Bensen B-7 gyro rotor

Just a Volvo. It will be fine like this.

if there are any Holden HT or HK laying about

>a few simple mods

UAZ-469

>Chrysler product
>doesn't even work under normal conditions
>relying on this in apocalyptic scenarios
>never

>hurr
>durr

I think I'm pretty well set

The only cars with fuel available, after the great oil wars, will be electric.

This one will do.

G I G A H O N
I
G
A
H
O
N

A 2005 Dodge Neon, no upgrades. It’s all I’d need to survive since nothing could catch it.

where is the rear diff?

I'm good with this

yes. they are already collector cars.

t. Salty ass Honda driver who can't afford Mopar

I'm jealous of both your cars

>Exhaust coming out of where the taillights are as well as the sideskirts
For what purpose

Since I would be the guy in charge I would be driven in pic related.

>MOPAR
>literally made in China

kekkkkkkkarino

>Still jealous he can't afford mopar
Enjoy your 90's Honda shitbox poorfag.

A lifted car with a mechanical diesel that can run on old engine oil, among other things.

TURBOTWIN

>afford MOPAR

Entry level japanese cars are more expensive than Chrysler trash. Stay poor.

I would probably avoid vehicles for the most part.

Too loud and attract attention even muffled.

You guys ever sat anywhere actually quiet? Even modern cars are heard from over a half mile away if they are driving over rough terrain or on a road at 30mph

Never seen a dent side pre runner before

hidden behind wheel
offset transfer case ???

funny how its always the useless cars nobody wants to buy that become collectible

Mack DM800 with a dump bed and the injectors really poppin. Cover the bed with tin, stock with a large water tank, bunk, stove with the chimney going out the top. I'll sleep nice and cozy after a day of running over everything else.

pic related. I'd rather spend my time after the breakdown of society on twos, probably help with my stress levels

Planning on building this for wasteland weekend next year.
73-75 el camino, junkyard low comp 454, twin 3.8 blowers from 90s pontiacs making maybe 5lbs boost, 60s c10 stepside fenders with 90s gm 2500 dually rear axle.
paint the whole thing with aluminum paint except roll bar and push bars, those would be flat black.

HAHAHAHAHA

CUCV with a smaller diesel swap, OM616 since its common in the US?

Who needs to go fast in the apocalypse? It's more important you conserve your resources (fuel, water, food), and have something you can readily find parts for. Assuming 99% of the population is dead / zombies.

tesla model 3 with a raised suspension, skid plates, and better bumpers.

while everyone is fighting for guzzoline or methane. I'm going to set up a windmill, hydroplant, solar panel array, and just chill.

too much weight
too little mid range power
only really good thing about these is that they get great gas mileage
the downside of that is that its Diesel

Those things have extremely unreliable engines

>tfw no toyboata
Why even live