If you buy or use replica wheels you are fucking cancer and should kys

If you buy or use replica wheels you are fucking cancer and should kys

What are those a replica of?

How much do genuine ones cost?

They are replica's of Work Equip 03's. and their cost depends on the size and wether you buy them used or not. Could be from $300-$500 a wheel

Seems fairly reasonable, replicafags on suicide watch.

>keeping your stock wheels
or
>wheels made by your manufacturers sports department or an officially endorsed after market shop

any other option looks like trash. kys plz

People used to ask me if my Equips were Drag or Rotas, ask if my RPF1s were Konigs, and now they ask if my O.Z.s are Wagens. Fuck reps and fuck people who don't know what real wheels are.

>real wheels

no one gives a fuck m8

fuck off
some discontinued patterns are only available in magnesium otherwise

people who are actually interest in cars and supporting legtimate businesses care. Fuck boys like you that see cars/modify cars as a trend like you dont care

my jr12's are way cheaper than te37's, built like a tank and only a little bit heavier.
Fite me.

Why would I spend triple, if not quadruple the price of the same design?

I don't play the elitism game, so I win regardless.

it has nothing to do with elitism you dumb fuck. I cant afford $1500 wheels either so I stick to buying second hand real aftermarket wheels that are cheaper. Ill never buy shitty wheels like rotas, XXR's, koenig's, etc

they look like shit and they arent as strong as TE37s

But it does.
If you don't buy the original brand that is put on a pedestal because of the price and desirability, not because of the look or structural ability, it's elitism.

>Oh nice, are those genuine TE37's?
>>No they're replicas but built the same way
>Oh, gay.

they look great and are strong enough for it not to matter and are just abit heavier, which is the only negative.

Go fuck yourself busrider, JR wheels have never failed me during time attack. I dont give a fuck what you automatic SUV cuck thinks I should and should not do to my racecar.

>No they're replicas but built the same way

Except they're not built the same way. At all...

Oh, cool, do you know what replicas I'm talking about?

Work/Rays wheels puts a shit ton of money into R&D, creates a wheel, sells it for $1500-$2000 for a quality wheel. Then Rota comes along and copies it build a shitty chinese replica and sells it for $600 for poorfaggot fuccbois like you to purchase and flex on Instagram

A large portion of those original design buyers only buy them to do exactly that, I don't see your point.

nope your wheels will always look like shit. keep telling yourself whatever you want brokeboy.

yeah ok buddy, keep buying cheap chinese shit. Its your money anyway

This.

you both have shit taste

Real wheels keep their value or even appreciate in value.

Same thing applies to replica everything.

>stance

it's a drift car you stupid busrider

>Work/Rays wheels puts a shit ton of money into R&D, creates a wheel, sells it for $1500-$2000 for a quality wheel. Then Rota comes along and copies it build a shitty chinese replica and sells it for $600 for poorfaggot fuccbois like you to purchase and flex on Instagram

>using the word fuccboi

Easiest way to determine whether you should utterly disregard someone's opinions

And inadvertently proved my point

How about no

>My enthusiasm and interest is soooooo much better than your enthusiasm and interest in to cars
user, that's fucking retarded and you know it.

t. rota owner

>he's sperging and thinks I can even afford wheels
Lmao faggot stay mad

This is the correct opinion

>buying anything other than steelies
Lmao what ducking cucks

Are Alutec DTMs the original or the ripoff?

honestly, i'm glad replicas exist
i can poke fun at people at the car meets

your tires are too narrow bruh

>implying your skinny pasty white ass could ever make fun of anyone

>muh stock wheels
nothing shouts beta cuckold more than this, funny thing is most miatafags are exactly like this

Just tell em

"Your shits fake"

did miatafags rape your mother or something?

Replicas are shit. The paint is softer than a mitsu and the fucking clamps on my tire machine scratches them on the inside.

yeah this would look perfect on OEM wheels

dumbfucks

Why would you post that image?
Those wheels do not suit that car

yes they do. and I posted it to prove that OEM wheels would not look good on it.

Also there is nothing wrong with rocking aftermarket wheels

Father*

>t. salty, uneducated niggers who cannot afford real wheels

Sorry, but I'm not gonna spend more money on the wheels than the car.

God no. All the "official" foxbody wheels look like shit.

that's fine you poorfaggot

good goy

Yeah, because I'm going to put $2000 wheels on a shitbox that costs that much or less realistically.

Anyone who hates reps hates the free market and likes getting fucked in the ass.

>t. commie cuck

Good Goy

So does the foxbody though

>commies
>liking the free market
Jesus Christ you are stupid.

/pol/ posters need to be euthanized

>have a pair of hayashi street reps
>order genuine center caps
>dipshits at car meets see the caps and say "yo thats tight shit real ass wheels"
D E V I L I S H

Nothing fits like a real genuine hub centric TE37, they are the best wheel.

Kosei wheels are the cheapest I would go.

Broke niggas stay mad rocking Rota slipstreams.

Rota=APC

People who won't lose interest in cars when they are 30 something care about quality.

Because fake parts ruin the industry.

>choices are a mix of 18" 20+lb wheel
or
>choice of 19" 21lb+ wheel

Ma60 suprea wheels would suot it better than the buddyclubs on it now.

>these replies
>willingly supporting china

>anyone who hates theft hates the free market.

those are Kosei K1's on the AE86 and no it wouldn't look better

this

why do i feel like all the angry posts here are just the OP going on an autistic rampage?

This whole board is someone going on an autistic rampage.

Because it is.

they don't like intellectual property
or property for that matter - see dialectal materialism
cant copy others designs
>free

Poorfag beta nu male cuckolds detected enjoy your chinese shit you fucking cum slurping niggers

8 years

>buy product for an exuberant amount of money
or
>buy the same product with a different logo for a quarter of the price
Wow, what a hard decision. Anti replica people are so fucking autistic. It's like sperging out at someone for wearing an Asda own-brand t-shirt. Build a bridge.

>rota
>chinese

they're a Filipino company made in the Philippines

No, no they don't, only scene faggots care about that shit.

Anybody with any sense cares about lap times and how fast their shit box goes, what wheels you're on.

I would like to introduce you to some wheels made by Ford.

not the same product m8
ever heard of quality control or material selection ?
does not matter any way as wheels like this are only for posers

I don't buy or use replica wheels, but I'm probably going to kill myself anyways

Thanks for the reminder, OP

kys you fucking poor nigger
decorate your wall with your brains

You litterally are not allowed to directly copy other peoples designs outside of places like china as it theft.

It's not the same product and it's borderline theft and in some cases 100 percent theft.

Plenty of track cars have legit wheels

I have real ones but some of the reps like Coupeking are better (both lighter and stronger). Obviously isn't the case for all wheels, but sometimes reps are a better option.

kill yourself slowly

>this whole thread
>mfw n/a

now it's time for you to rate my reps

daily driven on them for over a year and drove from socal to washington with them. not a scratch

Are Chinese tires with the same thread pattern as real performance tires the exact same product?

You fucking faggots are cancer. You're the same white trash morons who buy cheap knockoff crap because you think you're smarter than those uppity business-types and then wonder why good quality, made-in-america products don't exist anymore.

>using anything but the stock wheels that came with the car

you should drive against traffic you faggot

Yes but the last thing they typically worry about it wheels

Its usually Suspension>Tires>Weight>Powertrain> then wheels and even then you're not going to run 4k set on them, they probably used as fuck Enkeis or BBS's

>I should end my own life for wanting to fit wider tires on my shitbox without paying stance-tax
Sorry mate. I hope you have an aneurysm when I drive past.

>painting your wheel's hub and adding an extra .023 mm

hope you took that off the car's hub so you stay hub centric

>using wheels that only accommodate hockey pucks for tires
stockfags are a different breed of poorfag cancer

they both look like ricer shit

It's hard to see in that pic but if you look closely you can see it's taped off

When you buy fake parts tou are fucking over the industry.

Look at bomex, they used to make qood quality shit but they went out of business because everyone just bought the fake ones thinking they are clever.

The people who bought bomex now make bodykit sworse than the fakes.

If people supported bomex they might be still designing quality kits for todays cars such as the 370z and new mustang.

If you want people to keep designing new parts then support the people who design them because without them you wouldn't have your replicas in the first place.

so there are real OEM wheels, replicas of OEM wheels, and then aftermarket wheels? am I getting this right?

You got OEM wheels, then aftermarket high quality wheels, then replicas of aftermarket HQ wheels (and sometimes OEM wheels) which are usually of lower quality thus being cheaper, then flat out shitty wheels

Go buy some mickey Thompsons off jegs you hillbilly cuck!

thats funny last i checked miata fags hate their stock wheels, and usually change them out first thing.

grant?