Motorcycle as only vehicle?

Alright so I'm $5,000 in debt, I have a job but it's getting me by on paying for college, feeding myself and paying part of my debt. Im thinking of selling my car to get a bike since Florida auto insurance is a fucking bitch..

Any of you use a bike as main transport ? How's the maintenence ?

It's like midnight where I'm at and I can't sleep but to make sure...by bike you mean motorcycle or do you mean petal-my-way-into-depression the next time it rains?

Just take the bus or ride a pedal bike until you're done with college.

Motorcycles as daily transportation only works if you by a shitbox-equivalent on two-wheels because insurance will be murder. Even then you have to travel enough to make the fuel savings offset the insurance.

cmon man it's in the title

does getting a bike license cost much in florida? Keep in mind you'll be paying for gear as well as the bike, and repairs for when you fall. In 'straya, starting off with a $5000 bike will add up to about $9000 total pretty much.
maybe selling your current shitbox and buying a cheaper shitbox would help, somehow?
There is also the pleb pushbike if you REALLLY want to save money but want to be depressed, about $1200 for a pretty good one and that's all you'll have to pay (or you could go cheaper but it's even less comfortable/dodgier)
With only a motorbike you'll be sad when the weather's bad, and it's a lot riskier
I'd say just keep your cage, or public transport yourself

Bs I bought a brand new 2015 SV650 and have full coverage and my insurance is $50/mo with a totaled car on my record. My 2013 Tacoma on the other hand is closer to $200.

>Alright so I'm $5,000 in debt
> I'm going to spend more money to save a small amount of money day to day

You're fucking retarded. 5K isn't much, just keep working and pay it off.

How bout a moped? Costs a few hundred used, sips gas, less insurance costs/whatever.

>saw a snap of some thicc qt azn grill as lola bunny dancing
hhhnnnngggg

Get a bicycle

>can get a fantastic bicycle for the price of a shitty motorcycle
>no gas cost
>no insurance, registration, or inspection costs
>easy to maintain
>get a little electric motor for it if you want to assist in uphill pedaling or faster coasting
>great exersize
>become athletic hunk and attract suger-mama who will pay off your debts and provide you a place to live.

>Get super thick legs and skinny upper body.
I'd rather look like a normal human, thanks.

It's not that hard. It might come as a surprise to you burgers, but a lot of people, like myself for many years, only have one small bike as their single transportation method, including public transport.

Pic related, served me for five years. 125cc, costs about the equivalent of 20 dollars per month to run (that's counting oil change and gas, which is more expensive here than in the US).

Go for it. Cheaper than a car. Keep in mind the most expensive thing will be maintenance. Florida summers can suck cock depending on what part of Florida you live in though.

Then balance it out, pussy

How close do you live to your job? If it five miles or less, and you have no other obligations, you can walk/jog to work. Save up enough money to buy a car/motorcycle and you'll do better than buying a cheap motorcycle. If you live further than that (5-10 miles) buy a cheap bike/ with good gears, invest in a good seat, and ride to work. You could also buy a scooter if you need to travel that distance. Whatever you do, don't spend more than $300 on bicycle.

>pedal-my-way-into-depression
Good hearty kek

Thanks guys. I'll get a regular bike. I lost 50 pounds from my diabetes. Maybe I can burn off the rest and reverse it my t2

>insurance
I pay 300/yr. 5 dollars a week for gas. It's dirt cheap.

Motorcycles are an expensive hobby, using them as cheap transport is dangerous as the bike you get will likely handle like shit, have shit brakes and lack the acceleration to get away from dangerous situations in traffic and it will be time consuming if it is cheap because it will need a lot of maintenance.

get a shitbox car.

HHHHNNGGGGGGGGGG

>that picture
>childhood is now complete
time to grow up i guess.

I don't think OP wants to be WOLLEK'D, what with Floridumb """"""""'IQ""""""""' and everything