Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>How Many Truckposts Are Too Many Truckposts? Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of relevant, dank maymays
>34 tires, that's all, just regular tires
>Sign that lease and I won't allow you to merge in when your lane is ending
>CDL how do? Brivate driving school or gommunity gollege
>Swift: Best Wearing Crocs, Sweatpants And A Dirty, Oversized Muscle Shirt To Meet A Terminal Manager

>Truckerfag and his cats are missing under mysterious circumstances
>EF gets easily 18 miles to the gallon with his dinosaur truck
>Bepis hasn't slept in weeks due to his mujer caliente
>Doubles got Swifty in here
>Oilfag did the mash, the monster mash
>Primely is fuhrerous over how we treated him
>Primefag hates them there commie millennials
>Balam has seen things you people wouldn't believe; attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, he watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Euro trucks a best

Best MPG

Best comfort

Best at upsetting weak american capitalist pig

Yes

American pig must pay

Fat swine

>55mph
This kills the Eurabian.

>18mpg @ 44 T O N N E S
This kills the burger

Except no one cares about capacity
Except no one cares abbot efficiency
55mph is pathetic, a laughing stock of actual truckers

An American truck can stick a bunch of spoilers on and slow down to get good mpgs. An American truck can get a permit to haul a million pounds. Eurocucks are forever speed cucked.

>thinking speed has anything to do with heavy haulage

That's all you have? How pathetic. Like american sports car, only good for top speed and nothing else.

>An American truck can get a permit to haul a million pounds
And it wouldn't even be doing 55mph.
Your point is?

>An American truck can stick a bunch of spoilers on and slow down to get good mpgs
They already have and still cant get euro mpg while at babby 36 tonnes.
Pathetic.

You're more retarded than the euro if you really think that or just a busrider, maybe both.

>another country built by immigration vs country having all time high immigration thread

>retards will argue about absolutely anything edition

Before

After

I hitched from Ohio to Florida back in the early 80s. My first time ever in a truck, and it was a cabover. Driver made great use of the top of the doghouse, too. Had a huge mirror on it, and the biggest bag of coke I had ever seen. I did more coke on that trip than I have ever done in my life, and it was good shit too.

Cabovers have a special place in my heart.

So by this metric, you may as well haul a pack of cigarettes from A to B on a sportsbike and call yourself a trucker.

I still give people rides from time to time, it seems like drivers are the only ones that do. Most companies forbid it now, so it has slacked off.
>central refrigerated
If you talk to most of the old timers at the SLC terminal, which used to be central HQ, central was an amazing company to work for before swift bought them out.
Supposedly all the central employees, O/O got to keep their pay rates as part of the buyout deal. Alot of stuff at that terminal is still run good old boy. My favorite damn terminal when I was lease op.

Show me one on the road.

>European logic
Okay Muhammad, have fun going slow in your irrelevant, weak GDP, non global super power country.

It must be a miserable existence to want to get people to care so much about your country that you dedicate your entire existence to telling them how great it is but they just dismiss you without a second thought and go about their day. Europeans are like internet ads, constantly trying to make themselves look good but you just keep working there was a way to make them go away and quit bugging you. How can we adblock the EU?

All you clowns arguing over fuel economy. 1.5km/L here with 85tonnes and thats going slow at 90km/h usually, any faster and it is just a waste of diesel.
That's like 3.5mpg and like 2 trailers with heavy shit at just slightly faster than euro speeds.

Guys know anything about PAM transport? I just graduated from their CDL school and now I am a slave for a year.

Just installed my tri-band, mobile ham radio. Now, to route all these cables...

That sucks, did your trainer have a foot infection?

My god thats a clusterfuck. Show me your antenna.

>Show me your antenna.
;^)

Dude......don't drive through Indiana

Nah, that was this logic; Unless this is a European poster?
3 6 T O N N E S
T
O
N
N
E
S
of light duty Peterbilt

And yet you still move more freight with a better fuel economy/tonne ratio than this multidrop metro princess

>needing a permit to haul over 3 tonnes
Truly the land of the free kek heritage.org/index/ranking

Haven't been assigned one yet. Still waiting to hear from him. I've heard bad things about them but I've been told to just focus on getting through the first year for the experience.

We've been at this point before. Just because your max weight is high doesn't mean the average weight is high. There's types of freight that pack as many pounds as possible into one truck and there's types of freight where the max weight is irrelevant because they never come close.
Again, having a higher gdp per capita means America moves more freight per person so it's likely the average American trailer weighs more than the average European trailer, but there's no evidence to prove it one way or another.

Ask EF if he would trade "his" truck fora 55mph cabover Volvo if it meant having a higher total weight. His answer is probably the same as most owner operators.

>Ask EF if he would trade "his" truck fora 55mph cabover Volvo if it meant having a higher total weight. His answer is probably the same as most owner operators.

But since his answer would be HURR DURRR MUH HARLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SELFIE BRO LOOKIT MAH GURL IMA POST LEWD SHIT I RIDE A HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY BRO BRO LEFT WITH ME BRO LIFT LIFT LIFT, your point is invalid.

Former PAM slave here. Watch out for the man from Jeffersonville, IN. Beware the foot herpes. Also, enjoy not making any money as they send you out to Phoenix and take 4 days to start to route back to civilization.

Does mommy know that you're using her laptop?

15 liter Cummins fossil hood getting 7mpg
Look at that engine access ny brothers. I mean I'll never need it. But the next guy who owns the truck will enjoy it.

looks awful and compressed here

k busrider

I'll keep a look out for that guy, and the foot herp.

I know I won't make any real money that first year. But the nice thing about my situation is I don't have any real financial obligations. No family, no mortgage or car payment. Just gonna try to save as much as possible. After my first year I will look for a better opportunity.

Thing I dread the most isn't the pay it's the six months of forced team driving. Just praying I get a decent human being.

>someone disagrees with me so their opinion is invalid
Ok

Weight this isn't a meme their trucks can only go 55mph?

I heard Trans Am was terrible tho too.

All dry van megacarriers are shit without exception.

Our slowest carriers still go faster than euro cucktrucks and we are more comfortable too

>80,000 lbs

Yeah you didn't know that?

>Not running a CAT C-15
It's like you don't even want to be a super trucker.

Aroint thee, Frogposter.

Truck inspector in training here. I'm monitoring this thread. You're all fucked.

The servants of the state will be the first to be lined up against the wall, fascist.

>a fucking leaf
Get up early to do muslim prayers this morning along with Trudeau, leaf?

>MFW I can't even with all the racism and sexism in here
Five times a day. Also pork is haram.

We have one C15 in our fleet, and it honestly get's better mileage than the C12's, 13's and the ISX's

Don't ever talk shit to an inspector unless you can back it up mate.

Let me see that fucking fire extinguisher. Oh, you only have one 4 pound fire extinguisher? You ain't going nowhere bitch

Not before the day of the rake, leaf

>Oh, you only have one 4 pound fire extinguisher? You ain't going nowhere bitch
yeah, I am, because my load isnt hazardous.

I told the weekend dispatch I was thinking about committing suicide and I'm pretty sure Prime HR is about to stage an intervention. Why don't my 200 IQ jokes carry over on the QC. Some brainlet better not call me and ask me to pull over to chat. I need to be in Cleveland tomorrow

Kek

>Those repeating numbers tho
Yeah, if they want to fuck a guy over from copping a bad attitude, they will find a way.

>MFW
U wot m8.

t. socially awkward individual

Fucking normies don't understand good memes.

No, they constantly spout nonsense, so their opinion is invalid. Try asking someone who speaks english, and not retard.

>No, they constantly spout nonsense, so their opinion is invalid. Try asking someone who speaks english, and not retard.
Got it. Then we'll discredit the opinions of both EF and all Europeans.

I do that with some pain in the ass customers. Did it to this asshole Walgreens manager last week when he tried to blame me for some mess his store employees probably left. He's like "I have your boss on speed dial" and I'm like "Ok man, you can call him when I'm not doing my job, but you have no idea what you're talking about so put that phone away".

Bost spread eagle.

U forget how normal normies are sometimes.

And u forget how deep into the abyss you have fallen kek

>Just because your max weight is high doesn't mean the average weight is high.
Oh I remember, your baseless speculation that a US 18 wheel combination "might" carry the same as a global 22 wheel configuration. 21 tonnes on the trailer's bogie axle right?

I got some good ones last night of a girl who isn't trailer trash. Because of that, she's too nice to post. Only trashy girls belong on here.

>m-my imaginary oneitis is prettier than y-yours!
>post her here? s-she's too good to be posted here. it's not just because she isn't real haha...
At least EF is 100% unlike you.

>a virgin neet weeb passing judgement on anyone else
hilarious.

No, actually, it's a pretty well based guess that European trailers might carry as much as American ones. Anyone who knows anything about trucking knows not every single truck is constantly hauling the max possible weight.

At least I'm not a narcissistic living stereotype wearing skull rings.

t. mad food delivery cuck

>it's a pretty well based guess
Based on what?

t. bus rider that still lives at home with mommy

Whatever helps you sleep at night boi. If dickwaving your imaginary gf on a cambodiam pictogram site gets you off than by all means.

By weight European trailers will obviously carry more because the combinations are rated for roughly 88k lbs instead of just 80k lbs in cross-border traffic, further local permits may apply, for example container trucks in Germany can weigh 96k lbs and semis with enough axles in the Netherlands can weigh 110k lbs. By volume European trailers will carry a bit less than American trailers, the standard semi trailer is 44'8" long. However we also have straight truck and pup combinations with a combined cargo floor length of 51'4".

I like how I say "just because the max weight is higher doesn't mean the average weight is higher" and you go "look see the max weight is high"

Based on what I said earlier, if you could read.

But Europeans still don't carry as much as American 18 wheelers on a "pretty well based guess" lol

I forgot you tried shifting to an unquantifiable, irrelevant metric.

Go ahead, provide evidence that proves otherwise. I'd love to see it.
Oh you can't, because it doesn't exist, so it's all speculation.

>However we also have straight truck and pup combinations with a combined cargo floor length of 51'4".
Mostly used for lighter stuff, though. British roads have also seen the introduction of slightly longer semi-trailers; the rearmost trailer axle is spread in relation to the other two, and steers to maintain the same turning circle.
It's truly magical to behold. I encounter them running insulation around on my morning commute sometimes, and get to watch the trailer wheels do things while waiting for a chance to zip past.

Quote figures to back up your claims.

>irrelevant metric
What, weight? That's all he has. Every day, the only leg he stands on is "weight this, weight that", but now it's irrelevant?
Although, actually, yeah I guess I do agree it's an irrelevant metric. Especially since overweight permits exist, but we have to ignore those because it blows him the fuck out and he doesn't like that.

Post her cock already.

>the same permits don't exist in eurabia
Are you really that dumb to cling to that?
You're the reason why the world thinks we are fat, dumb, idiots, just shut your dick hole.

>Quote figures to back up your claims.
>Go ahead, provide evidence that proves otherwise. I'd love to see it.
>provide evidence against an unquantifiable claim
Oh you can't, because it doesn't exist, so it's all speculation. That's the point.
> Especially since overweight permits exist
>needing to be "permitted" to gross over 36 tonnes
Sure is freedom here
heritage.org/index/ranking

Why WOULDN'T European trucks make use of their weight rating?

Retard shitpost anons ruining threads again.

Right because this
post was of tremendous substance to the topic of the thread right?

Hmm... I don't know, maybe for the same reason not every American truck has 45-50k loads. Maybe, just because you can legally haul up to a certain limit of something doesn't mean you always are. Some types of freight do, some types of freight don't. This is known to anyone who drives a truck. For example, let's say your school bus can sit 80 people, does it always have 80 people on it all the time?

>Europeans might not have a retarded GCM cap, but they don't have to pull their maximum if they don't want to
So this is really the paradigm you've shifted to. You really are an obtuse faggot.

>tfw you sowed these seeds

Attention: Only actual truck drivers from North America, Australia and New Zealand are allowed to post here.

ALL OTHERS: STAY OUT! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE!

I'm starting to think it was better here when TD and the shitposter were having it out

Nope, it was all me kid.

You just swallowed my seed and it grew within you to produce this marvelous creation of hate.

Rudimentary haulers of dryvan and reefer. You touch my thread, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

EF and I created /TFG/ from nothing. We impose order on the chaos of Veeky Forums. /TFG/ exists because we allow it, and it will end because we demand it.

>implying I haven't been a thorn in generals' sides for years
>/wfg/ on /vp/
>/dbt/
>/osg/
>sad panda
>/mgg/ on /a/
>multiple draw threads
I loathe communities and enjoy watching them burn. Pitting user v user/tripfag is pure bliss. Even better when the shitposting gets out out of hand and the mods have to step in and either ban the general completely or move it to another board.

>this triggers the daddys boi hauler