Just got a "new" abarth

I picked it up for 18k. its a 2016 that was used as a loaner and only have 2k miles on it. i am the 1st owner. beside the "fix it again tony" meme, what do yall think about it? Its fully loaded aswell.

pic related, this is the one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBSabzit_GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're slow, unreliable, handle like shit. All that it has going for it is the fart can exhaust and turbo noises. You could've bought a Fiat 124 and have the same fun yet capable of beating new miatas

my ex has one of these. felt gayer riding in it than i did riding in an old friend of mine's mk1 audi tt. sounds like a straight-piped lawnmower and cant go over 90 mph. she had coilovers on the thing too and it had the worst ride of any car ive ever been in in my life.

Oh hey, that's my GTA car.

Nice car and it's a lot of fun to drive. If you are a petrolhead then you did nothing wrong. I have a buddy who ownes one and he replaced the downpipe with a bigger aftermarket one, great fun.

i drove it, and from what i can tell, its OK in handling. the miata and 124 beat it but its better than most cars on the road. 1.0 skidpad g's at most.

i got it to learn mechanical wizardry. it looks really easy to increase the horsepower

Where is this? The dealership looks familiar

Danbury ct.

0-60 in 6.7 seconds is pretty damn fast for a car in this segment. just put a unichip in there to get 180 horsepower

opinions of someone who never owned or driven one: the post

>buying a girls car
It's almost as bad as buying a Miata Jesus Christ OP.

Your ex has a normal Fiat, not an Abarth.

There's a YUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE difference.

If you put coilovers in a car with a wheelbase that short you will have a bad ride independently of manufacturer or model

Imagine only being this insecure about your own sexuality that you have to buy a car approved by other men to validate their perception of your person.

>spotted the manlet with inferior complex who can only feel like a real man in big cars

My gf drives a normal 500 that we both use for delivering food in DENSE ass Richmond VA traffic for hours a day. Been doing that for 2 years and honest to shit the only thing thats ever fucked up on that was the battery.

new fiats are pretty tough little nuts desu, don't fall for the muh reliability meme. I would however do everything 3k miles before the maintenance schedule tells you to though.

I drive a $60000 pickup truck.
Stay mad poorfags/virgins

theyre not reliable but I think theyre cool. Cheap and more fun than most things for 19k new.

>Just got a "new" abarth
why?
are you gay?
all fiat 500s are driven very badly. i make a point of avoiding them because the owners have a habit of driving very erratically.
are you a shit driver?

4k salvage pickup

>Not driving something with the worst fuel milage possible
>Not consistently revving at 5000 RPMS
>Not running Prius driver's off the road
It's like you want to stay a virgin forever.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao. Nice car. Here's mine

no, it was an abarth.

oh yeah im not denying that. just reminiscing about how absolutely terrible it was. felt like it just had solid steel rods welded in place of the springs/shocks.

It's got a nice engine. Everything else though...
youtube.com/watch?v=iBSabzit_GM

They get better as the car gets more mileage. Honestly, it's not worth modding the suspension or brakes, these are fine stock.

>topkek.jpg
Thanks for proving my point manlet

it's not a smart brabus

you actually helped convince me of getting one. also i couldnt afford anyhing else, the monthly payment is real low.

The car is so light that the suspension and brakes are good for atleast 200hp. i plan on putting a unichip in and wait till my warranty goes so i can put more shit in

>buying a south-european car

I highly recommend a new bov or recirculating valve. The sick unit leaks a lot of pressure for sustained wot. I want a tune as well

Nice lol. How's your interest rate?

Noice. Is this an Abarth thread now?

Yes

You did good user, enjoy your pasta.

6% 72 months. they cut the price from 19450, to 18000

How does the abarth perform against the fiesta st?

Objectively worse. I prefer the abarth to drive. Fiesta doesn't have as much character

How does one make this car fast?

Can I join?

Nice car, took it for a track day yet?

TUNE WHEN
TURBO SWAP WHEN
250 WHP WHEN
also these are holding value used way better than i thought they would

Not OP or an Abarth owner but
>tfw a woman saw my car and said "oh how cute"

For being a Miata with a bodykit and a Fiat engine they're actually pretty neat

it's the stock turbo miata everyone always wanted, complete with turbo engine that has huge tuning potential and transmission that's super strong for boost

Pristine taste in your setup of that 124 m8. Exactly how I would have ordered one.

Oh and do you have interior pics? I hear the US models got screwed on the interior, with no Abarth wheel and no alcantara

Track days will come after a little tuning. I've already got some upgrades in line once I get a little free time in the garage this winter

And as far as holding value, that's another reason I decide to just pull the trigger on buying one new

Thanks user. And yeah, we did get fucked on not having the Abarth wheel, but I have the leather/alcantara Recaro seats

They're pretty cool, and the exhaust sounds like sex.
Good buy user. I almost got one myself but my legs were too long to fit

I had one of my bosses fawning over mine because it reminded her of the old Alfa roadster she used to drive in Sicily.

Fugg looks so good. I'd get one of it was a6 speed since all I'll do is just drive highway

>Australia will never get these because the regular punto wasn't popular enough
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Friends wife has a 500, the engine shit the bed at 60k miles and they had to replace it but desu it makes driving manual in the city a fun and enjoyable experience.

Tbh I'd get one if I didn't go camping or need a trunk. At 6'2" it's also a little cramped. Not uncomfortable, but if I was any bigger it'd be a problem.

I'd love one gz man

How do they make a shitbox so irresistible?

What's the Italian magic?

I came