/bbg/ - Bloodborne Edition

Skinny Dungeon Dude edition

>information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13320811
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/11/blood-gems-secondary-stats.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Stop this shit already.

Spelunk, anyone?

Sure, do you want to host or should I?

No one gives a shit about some guy who likes to coop.
Read the thread and see that blog posts have got to stop.

I don't disagree with you, but I do think Segalt is a nuisance. He's screwed me over on more than one occasion this week.

The cancer has got to stop.

POST FAVOURITE WEAPONS.

I will. Glyph is h5h3xf3i and pass is bbg234

is this the end of bbg
also tfw warned for lewd egg posting

Sure, SRRCing in now. Before you-know-who takes my spot. Did you remember to open the dungeon?

More like post retard killers

Whirligig Bike

YOUR VOTE MATTERS

strawpoll.me/13320811

Segalt is the god among lurkers

you-know-who hasn't been here at all since last thread
No

egg ;_;

>Read the thread and see that blog posts have got to stop.
What does that have to do with the post you quoted? Also you're not helping.

Amy arm is proving to be very fun. I'm assuming this baby takes Blunt gems, right? Same with Beast Cutter?

Well you can't make down-turned eyes. Or if you can I couldn't figure it out.

But, how are the colors?

>POST FAVOURITE WEAPONS.
Holy Moonrakubeaststakeyo Driver Cutter Sword, of course.

It's a copypasta shitpost.

finally feel like i've got gud with this and can use the straf to r1 effectively

I've never seen it posted before, its a shitpost but its only going to become copypasta if you people give it attention.

fuck

Are you new?

>I've never seen it posted before
It's from a shitstorm a couple generals ago.

Relax, friend.

It's a meme don't worry. Amy Arm isn't all Blunt so you'll want a Heavy and 2 27.2% Temperings, Cuttah should have a Heavy and 2 32.6% Adepts.

If you have a free altar try ringing from the glyph for layer 1 at least, it'll be quicker than using SRRC

fuck witches

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I just made the chalice, waiting to get summoned now. Will SRRC in for Layers 2 and 3 unless it's an easy boss.

egg are you coming back?

>the most dangerous enemy are some emaciated fucks with progeria

I'd love to see all the patients in the Research Hall bully all the nerds in UCW.

I've been ringing for like 20 minutes,and I still haven't gotten anything. I think I'll let you guys go on ahead without me

restart the PS4, it helps

Would plant a great one in her belly/10

>pure arc builds
just don't fall for the 99arc meme anons

Nah, I'm just going to take a break and make myself some breakfast so you lads now have a free slot

Anything good in that first layer Yuria?

70 Arc is good enough, right?

glad people are finally done with segalts shit

anything good so far Prince?

Have a good one

As long as you have 40+ Vit yeah

This is really good. Would you mind posting sliders eventually? I'm a fan of the sleepy eyes.

I got insight from both of the chests. Not a very exciting layer! Although I don't often see madmen just spawn in the big open rooms like that.

Shame. Ringing at the SRRC now for layer 2.

18 rating trash with bad secondaries

well it's fine at bl 120 but if you want to stay at 98 then leave it at 40/70 vit/arc definitely
I think the best you can do is just make it a 25/50 str/arc hybrid to use the wheel and hmls

Good to know, thanks a bunch for the info. I have a bl66 arcane character that I'll probably level up at some point, and she has 40 vit/40 arc at the moment. That sounds like it could translate pretty cleanly.

Mistakes were made.
Also I've never seen those big bells in the dungeons before. That's pretty neat.

>4 red aura wolves and a madman
>guarding a singular bastard of loran

They pull all the enemies in the area, the radius is huge too. I've had an invader hit one and cause a bit of chaos while spelunking before

What's the best chest-piece and why is it the student set?

Why is Segalt even a problem? Just have the host announce on here that someone took up the spot so that the cucked don't end up wasting time.

dammit, hope you got him

That implies the people who ask know that Segalt pulls that shit.

I did and he finally dropped an abyssal
>ATK 21.5
>+physical atk 12.7
>kin down -11.3

keep?

Well that sucks. Anything else worth picking up in there?

hell yeah, that's a good one

shall we take a break then?

Just some ritual materials. I'm really lazy with keeping track of loot, sorry, but I'll let you know if I get something notable. I've basically got all the runes and weapons so I pretty much only get insight, materials and gems from the chalices anyway.

sure, thanks for the runs

Fair enough. I don't really need any loot myself, was just curious. Also goddamn is that room nasty. At least they're not red spiders though. Watch it have another Bastard of Loran.

>tfw couldn't find an alcove

That corridor with the rolling ball and trap at the end literally just lead back to the swamp, no loot.
I really like this layer so far actually, I've never seen an opening into a swamp like that before and there was a roaming keeper guarding the lever. Quite a few materials too but I'm not keeping track, lots of blooming coldblood flowers.

Nothing is worse, than brainsuckers. These guys are just broken AF.

Yeah, that layout was pretty interesting. Never really see that room for the lever often.
Also I can't believe I ate shit to Amy like that. I'm normally better at this. That was embarrassing.

Yeah definitely one of the more interesting layouts I've seen too. Did you die to the laser? I've done literally the exact same thing in coop I got clapped at.

Yeah, it was the laser. Dodged at the wrong time and got blown up by the aftereffect.

Sweet, got a Blood Rock AND a better gem for my hammer from that kill. GG, that was a pretty fun spelunk.

Wait, is there another layer to it or was that all? Didn't see if there was another room or not.

>gemmed wheel with beast blood pellet revved 4 times

Is this the strongest weapon in the game pure dps wise?

Thanks for coming along, Byron. No 4th layer, but the 3rd layer was pretty interesting at least. Quite a few materials in the last two layers if you're at all interested.

No problem, nice! And yeah no 4th layer.

Best gem setup for wheel if you're 25/50 str arc?

I only pick that one with the raincoat when the weather is unfortunate but most of the time I wear the regular one. You are correct tho

lost wheel with 19.5 radial + add phys atk, 21.5 triangle +add phys atk, and a 21.5 waning + add arc atk

This but don't expect your Waning to have + Arc secondary since Loran doesn't have them. You might get lucky and get + Phys like some user did, or a perfect OoS Waning from Isz which normally drop Triangles with + Arc

>tfw brainsucker poised through my attacks because of 3 KIN DOWN gems and gave me the succ

last time I listen to BBG

Starting a new character lads. Wish me luck!

Better late than never

op where is the link to last thread?

Blogposting is pretty trash bad

But at least it's copypasta

Well, copypasta is a strong word

It's just there, kinda like McDonalds

Nothing special, gets the job done

Invade executioners and drink their semen

Use the terrain to your advantage and don't be afraid to use strategic withdrawal when they use petty tricks

Direct approaches are also effective, executioners are dumb

If they win through coward attacks you can just try again later

>not having a second weapon with beast down to complement it

anyway how does the poise break work? I thought it was based on the type of attacks and the weapon not damage or the beast/kin number

I am sorry I fucked up

why dafug you use that filthy church dildo?

what secondaries does Loran have? do they have open foes?

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/11/blood-gems-secondary-stats.html

Because his pockets are dripping with semen

can anyone help me with the wet nurse?
pass: miles
BL: 58

there it is

A doll each thread will knock those nightmares dead!

I'm pretty sure this was the last Bloodborne thread we had here.

oh whoops ha ha

>farming OOS BLT 31.5
>get an OOS within 7 tries
>it's crap

Great, now I won't get one for another 300 tries