twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for adventure

Second for no gf
:(

third for I know that feel

3rd for Yamaha

Why not

god damn it i need moar pics like this

Schizophrenic and other social disorders. I want a mommy gf to take care of me:(

iktf

Because she was a cheating cunt

Sounds easy.
Go ride past the trailer parks. You'll have a line of them to pick from

>Self balancing
>Needs trainer wheels
>Transverse electric, but shaft drive
>Nonexistant seat
They just threw bits together, didn't they?
Why couldn't they just let people ride their WORKING NC mockup?

She cheated because you werent good enough

nth for talking to a girl i really like online every day and its great but she lives half the country away

>defending adultery
(You)

>She cheated because you werent good enough
She cheated because she was a stupid cunt (her own words).

I should try that. Where do you find e-gf?

"talking online" is the verbal equivalent of masterbation

>nth for talking to a girl i really like online every day and its great but she lives half the country away
I do this with a girl half the planet away

I masturbate like 3 times a day to increasingly degenerate stuff. Maybe that would help me

No what i said
You didn't fulfill a need. Learn from this experience and grow. Or stay mad and pathetic. I don't care

When will this has-been rossi give up? Team Repsol keeps wiping the floor with him and he keeps giving us cringe in press conferences baka desu senpai

>Or stay mad and pathetic.
I'm not.

Kinda seems like ya are

I second this

>has been
>literally got second place in the series last year
>bike is garbage
>still on the podium
>still winning races

LOL, you do know that just because you don't win the championship every year doesn't mean you suck right? Pedrosa has never won and he has the better bike, and no one says shit about him.

post webms plz

He's still competitive with a broken leg and a bike that's a jack of all trades, master of none.

>murderer who purposefully takes dangerous lines and rides with complete abandon
>not a has-been who is desperately trying to claw his way back into relevancy

wagwan lads?

>Transverse electric, but shaft drive.

Holy shit, that's true, kek.

As for the little training wheels, they had them with the first prototype too when it was brought to a motorcycle show/event/whatever.

where is that

Somewhere in the Swiss Alps

Hows that working out for you(honest question, kinda in a similar situation)?

discord for depressed people

were at the phone sex stage so yeah pretty much

truly a wretched feel

Where did u find that discord? Soc or something?

I try to see her as just a friend. I will be going on a holiday with her in February and we have agreed to go to each others place next year.

Oh dear, oh dear!

Araf you cunt.

webm of me gixxer offroading thursday night is on my microsd which fell on the floor somewhere and cant find it

>suzuki
Nothing of value was lost

It bothers me to no end
Also the goldwing-tier wheelbase
And the plastic all over

How was your Sunday /dbt/?

Mine was okay, pretty chill.

>go for random ride around town, make noise
>see nice sights, antbike gets hot in traffic but it's cold out so it's keeping me warm with its love
>skater rides off of pavement into my path to go around pedestrians
>quick rev bomb and scare the shit out of him, hearty keks were had
>have blast down ring road to get to service station where coffee is
>do a few dank willies on the way
>arrive at service station and two older tourer bros were already parked up having coffee
>chat for a while, both nice dudes, talk bikes and shit
>they leave and I go in to actually get my coffee
>as I come out, two more older tourer bros arrive, chat with them too, also nice guys
>enjoy coffee
>head home via town centre again
>some random guy asks me to rev bike, I did and he liked it
>on the way home random Citroen C2 sits on my ass
>4 cars in front of me, doing about 10 under
>1 mile straight appears, no junctions to worry about
>proceed to overtake 4 cars at approx 140, dickbag in mirror becomes small spec
>3rd gear willie because muh torqs
>overtake pensioner doing 20 in 60 zone
>arrive home

All in all a good evening.

Pic related, but from yesterday evening with bro.

>having to be the guy that sits on the bike in a lame scooter helmet looking stern

>blocks your path

>overtakes

ride up behind him and have my twink jump on his car and throw a pipe bomb in the window

>How do I check that
you have to check your blood
>haemogram or however it's called in english
talk to your doc, they are usually able to do. I don't think you can do it at home.
iktf but it is a good feel because human company is trash, especially women are the cancer killing a working society. They shouldn't have a voice.

>but it is a good feel because human company is trash, especially women are the cancer killing a working society. They shouldn't have a voice.

Holy fuck virgin detected. Sure there are some shitty women out there but there are also some pretty dope ones.

you dont seem to interact with many women it seems.
try going out in the city a few times and listen to their conversations and then come back

#
Bit late but AGV, I've got a star carbon and it's garbage, wind noise is crazy loud, buffets really hard at highway speeds, and the face shield lock actually fell apart in the first few months I had it. If it weren't for the custom fitting and transitions face shield it would have almost no redeeming qualities.

is this what freedom feels like?

>you dont seem to interact with many women it seems.

Quite a few actually, including my gf. Sure I know of some badshit crazies and total retards (I dated one for two years), but there's also plenty of chill ones out there, they're usually just quieter so you don't tend to hear them.

>sad because I can't hit the tooj for a good long while because school/work/carrier

That's what not having nice things feels like. Americans can't have nice things because of other Americans. The world can't have nice things because of Americans.

Do you have no free time at all?

keep it up faggot and i'll key your car

>Fourth for never knew dat feel cuz never not had a gf

Thinking of buying a BMW k-series, though I don't know if I should get a 75 or the 100. There are a lot of 75RTs for sale, which would be good for what I plan to use it for (commuting mostly), but I was wondering if it would be worth the weight, slightly worse mpg, and time to just wait for a k100 to show up. Will I notice the extra engine displacement if all I'm doing is riding on the freeway to work and back? IIs there anything else beneficial from the 100 engine over the 75?

if you never had a gf then it is tfw no gf
you mong
because you dont have one

>never not had a gf

reading is hard

If you ride a motorcycle and are not completely hideous, and you STILL can't get laid....I don't know dude, it might just be you.

that cheeky shithead feel when you come to a stop at some lights and filter just enough so your exhaust is going str8 into some fags earhole

t. virgin

Between work/school. Nope.

lost my virginity within the first 2 months of riding

getting raped by trhe harley riders in the gay bar doesn't count,even if you liked it.

kek, is this sem?

I'll key ya mums car and tell her one of your mates did it.

not my fault you're uninteresting or unattractive bro

The K75 has a smoother engine, for commuting it's perfect.

This was after the SEM

/dbt/ seems to be more dead lately

Welcome to winter /dbt/ no one can ride and coming here to see the Australians talk about riding is just depressing, come back in March when everyone else does.

If you're not riding, shouldn't you be talking about riding?

ask your mom if you want to hear someone talk about riding
>pro tip shes riding my dick

Youre fucking satans mother?
She must be hot.

lit

any recommendations for a tank bag, must be water proof, preferably cheep

With a few simple mods I'm now tracking this beast and spanking busas
Who American muscle here?

Except you're not.

no

>replying to him
Here we go...

Yamaha Niken
newatlas.com/2018-yamaha-niken-3ilting-3-wheeler/51895/

I'm in Bongistan and I'm still riding. It's kinda chilly out but not too bad, and the sun is still out a couple times a week so I'm still game. Once they start gritting the roads though I'm out.

i know

youtube.com/watch?v=ERpQ6_NQGPM

>tfw no yamaha tricker

but can it do dank wheelies on its own?

Literally never, watch Faster, Fastest, and Hitting the Apex and watch how he changes over the years. He's matured a great deal, you can see it in his style that he's no longer racing to be #1, he's racing because he loves doing it. Let all the young kids knock themselves out of races trying to prove themselves. Rossi doesn't have to prove himself anymore because he's fucking Rossi, all he has to do is occasionally get a podium finish and people will continue to pay him to do what he loves doing, he's just making bank, running against cunts like Marquez will just get one of them hurt in the end, no point in jeopardizing such a sweet gig.

Spent all afternoon in the garage trying to fit a new set of handle bars, wind guards, etc. First time I've ever had the speedo and handles off a bike, was a good learning experience.

>your baiku will stop being a mode of transport and will become a faithful companion comparable to a dog
>this will happen in your lifetime.