vocaroo.com/i/s1eIEX32Tu8A
vocaroo.com/i/s0ek1aIpTZ1G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you tried r9k?

No?

mediocre desu sorry

>mediocre
yeah, no

lmao, dude why did you stop posting on /mu/?

You sound like a very average fat guy. There is no money to be made with your voice.

Apparently I don't know any average fat guys.

Don't listen to this retard, get some more practice in. Try doing some free work for flash animators to get a portfolio started if you actually want to get into voice acting

Oh, a mediocre voice and an ego that cannot handle criticism to boot?

You are gonna go far, kiddo.

I'm just being real here. Sorry you got rekt.

No; your voice is okay. It's decent. It's not amazing. You're not amazing. You CAN profit off your voice, no doubt. Take lessons from a professional and talk to an agent or something. Veeky Forums is hardly a place to ask for people to stroke your over-inflated ego, and the fact of the matter is, if you CAN'T handle someone talking down to you, you're going to need to fix that. Your voice is decent, but not astounding. To get anywhere, you're going to need to sell your personality as much as anything.

4/10 voice honestly

Nothing special about it in any way and I can just tell you're a fat faggot

Wrong on both counts.

How can you have such a mediocre voice and be so confident about it?

It's not even a good sinatra impression

Because I don't have a mediocre voice.

Why do you think that?

It's unoriginal, not attractive sounding, and completely middle of the road (both technically and otherwise). It's just... meh. No one will ever pay you for your bland voice, especially when you're one of those people who thinks their shitty "talent" is "amazing."

Pull your head out of your ass.

Because I'm not the one who told me.

Okay...? Your mom doesn't count.

I mean, it's not bad. It's just nothing special in any way shape or form.

Your singing sounds like a typical fat guy in the shower. you're delusional.

Just find some good software, edit the shit out of your voice, and bam good to go.

I'm a mediocre singer, but I'm in a few edm/ shitty techno songs where i sang the chorus with 12 million effects on my voice.

>getting swept up in mass hysteria
I thought you were better than that user.

That's exactly why singing these days sounds tremendous on track, but usually falls apart live.

You can make a Klinefelter nerd's whispers sound awesome these days.

Even modern-day """crooners""" like Buble and Robbie Williams sound like castrati irl.

You have a nice voice, but a HUGE LOT of people have a nice voice too. Today you need to impress people a lot more, as other anons said take music lessons, try to work your way or start making covers of Sinatra (or whoever on youtube), if you monetize your channel and have a decent success you can earn enough for comfy living.

Another way of monetize your voice could be Patreon, but it requires hard work. Good luck

Btw, it's true you sound nice, but don't be so egocentrist or people could feel a bit of rejection about you

>a HUGE LOT of people have a nice voice too
Absolutely.
It's the way you make people feel that counts.
For instance: there are tons of chicks that can do the Aguilera flourishes, but these days everyone hates that kind of thing.

>don't be so egocentrist
I'm anonymous here, there is no ego.
I've had people who hate my guts irl praise my voice, it's simply the way it is.

Get a time machine and go back to the 1940's.

... to warn Hitler about Stalingrad? You read my mind.

To make him kill himself with your voice.

>I'm anonymous here, there is no ego.

Uh huh. Sure.

>I've had people who hate my guts irl praise my voice, it's simply the way it is.

And yet all of these people here who are completely disinterested are telling you it's not that great...

...hm.

well, you can be a radio announcer at best, but dont try to sing anymore

>And yet all of these people here who are completely disinterested are telling you it's not that great...
Is this your first day on the internet?

>it's a "OP asks for advice and can't take any because he can't accept some criticism" episode
>He's going to say that he can accept criticism in reply to this post.

Always skip these episodes

I can accept criticism.

>dont try to sing anymore
vocaroo.com/i/s1eIEX32Tu8A

You don't.
Get a job and buy ETH

thats pretty gay man, pretty gay
its seriously not impressive

It's pretty ok OP, you should go to a producer and see if they got some work.
I'm not a pro but I expect it is gonna be a lof of work.
Also your voice is not the only thing that matters, looks are almost as important.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ek1aIpTZ1G

>flash animation
>implying clipstudio did nkt make flash obsolete in 2013
This isnt the age of rina chan anymore user.

But for real, you're better off making a YouTube channel where you talk about interesting shit. You'd still be profiting off of your voice, just not by singing.

>you're better off making a YouTube channel where you talk about interesting shit
Well I am very interesting, maybe I'll do that.