How reliable is your car, Veeky Forums?

How reliable is your car, Veeky Forums?
No lying or shaming.

like a wood burning stove.

Toyota corolla year 04 woth 1.6l motor, pretty good all around.

According to statistics-horrible. According to expetience so far (6months)- spectacular.

>2017 tacoma with the 2.7 I4
It better not see a shop for 15+ years.

>1967 Impala
Im hesitant to drive it across town, but i love it.

2001 chrysler neon 2.0 automatic 4speed.

Last started in 2015.

A/c went out but everything else is ok 30k miles later

No issues in 6000 miles
>only have had for 6000 miles

Take a wild guess.

I just bought a LS430 today. am excited.

Very, although I don’t beat it up like I used to

98 GS400 nearing 200k miles. She's a trooper but getting tired. Been slammed maybe 6 months now and suspension components are starting to fail.

driven it a little over 10k miles since I bought it at 24k.
apart from cheap emissions piece going out and sludge from the stealership not changing the oil in about 5-6kmiles, not bad desu
air’s going low in my front right tire, but that’s normal in this climate.

My Fiesta ST has had zero problems after 12000km despite being treated like shit.

Not bad, user.

I hate the facelift of them, but the VVTI and 6 speed transmission is fucking nice.

>Slam car
>Wonder why suspension components shit the bed

Replace all of the failing bushings and shit, then get some bilstein HDs.

It will stiffen the ride a bit, but they can take the punishment for a long time. Coilovers are fine too.

It was expected. Only thing left to fix are upper ball joints aka all new uca's. It's on stance coils but with my wheel fitment I need to upgrade to swift springs.

Never have any problems with it, granted I do all my scheduled maintenance

I have 1992 c1500 the think breaks down atleast once every other week. One month ago the differential blew and i replaced it with a differential from the junkyard. Its was a nice improvement. 3.7 gears vs the old 3.5 gears. The new one also has a LSD and the new one has 11 inch drums vs the 10 inch drums of the old one. I won't let it die

>90s Japanese shitbox
It's never not started or left me stranded

it's never left me stranded (aside from dead battery twice,both my fault), and i haven't had to do anything to it in over a year
i've put bout 25k on it in 2 years, 169k total
1990 volvo 240

>owned since 5 miles, 162k now
>replaced battery, front brakes and tires
>other than that just fluid changes

I'd say pretty good so far.

How well do those cables work? I'm thinking of getting some instead of winter tires, since I just bought the car and have no money. Mild snows where I live. Nothing over 2 feet.