/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

rise and shine edition

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/K4iWyMEt

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SaUWg9NSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuteposting only, leave drama in the old thread

pet lalas

daily head pat from me for all cute lalas who want them.

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

KAH
KAH
KAAAAH

no stratos

Thank you for respecting Yysara's linkshell, Liora.

>blatantly lie about shittalking Mado
>lol just ignore it cutepost xd

You fags are so blatant.

cute posting? What about mechanics posting. Game posting. You know. Strategy and rotation posting

>5 posts in
>pretty much all lala related

off to a good start

Do you have the power left... to transcend

Can you Barrage Refulgent Arrow?

yes you're supposed to

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SaUWg9NSQ
here's my sam strategy

We did that all last thread though, can't we have cute catgirls now?

whats stopping you?

you come back after you liberated your castle and see this on your floor

wwyd?

i don't give a fuck about mado or stratos, they're both literal whos to me. i just hate seeing this drama mongering and shitflinging in the thread. go do that shit in discord or in game, fuck off

Nothing, I don't like Yotsuyu. Sadu wore arrogance better and wasn't a spoiled brat beneath it all

To be fair, Stratos was just posting about the game (for once) and Mado came in and just shit on him for no apparent reason.

Hey I just started today does anyone play on Cactuar?

kick her in the fucking face and then rape the shit out of her

Liberate her of that robe, of course.

Why not both?

suck my fuck lmao

>wanting stds

Rape the Mol girl instead.

KHLOE
H
L
O
E

>To be fair
i don't care

which plot are you going to aim for, /xivg/? got one picked out yet?

nah doing it in discord implies i have balls and would reveal who i was. much safer and more enjoyable anonymously where I'm not at risk.

the CUTEST

I'm trying to level Miner so I'll have the cash to buy a plot.

The plot in your heart...

this hair cut would be perfect if it didn't have that ugly circle on top. and I have to stare at it constantly because its on the back of the head and in your cameras face all the time. cute lala though. *pat pat pat*

Apparently. For the FC house my friend is just picking, I don't care enough about the plot to make a decision myself. For our personal house, I gave him the money and told him to pick whatever he wants because I don't care enough. My only plan is to also buy a small in Goblet so that I have a warp to all the residential areas

I miss you

cut off her hair and use it for a wig so my roe can have a hime cut

i have more money than i'll ever be able to spend ingame but i get really weird when i actually do have to spend it so i'm still not sure what i'll do, i do want a house but i'm not sure if i should get a small or a medium for myself

I miss you too

he deserves it honestly

>tfw no money for house

Defiantly stand my ground and proudly proclaim my allegiance and love for all things Doman, but ultimately be overpowered and at the viceroy's mercy

Jaysus christ what the FUCK is happening to her wrist??? Is she rubber??

SE please

fuck off you two faced faggot

tfw still no money for house

I hope I make it in time

O-oh, okay. In that case.

Has anyone tried mathing out a Requiescat before Fight or Flight opener for PLD? The common opener I see Paladins doing seems to favor going for Fight or Flight first, but that wastes a lot of potential MP by going 25-30 seconds of the opener just bleeding extra MP over 100%. I feel like something like Goring->Requiescat->Holy Spirit spam->Combos & FoF should end up yielding more total damage over time.

Stratos' crusade against the Diap has been noted.

Keep up the good work. You will be rewarded handsomely.

fuck off and die with that pastebin

same, but i don't understand how the fuck I level this
do i just wait an hour for the fucking unspoiled node to pop up, hope i hit the right one, and then scrape one collectable away for 90k XP?

>telling housethieves which plot i'm gonna take

i wish you all good luck in the great balmung housing massacre of 2017 though

than please talk to me again ... i didn't mean to cheat on you ... i'm so sorry ...

Just so numbers can be shown, you can see a difference of ~2.5k dmg on single target between cleric (top) and non cleric (bottom+no crits accounted).

If each and every mob on a large pull is dealing -10% dmg that makes your hots and fairy more effective allowing you to drop more gcds into dps and less on healing. And by those numbers at least 1 gcd would make you deal more dmg than by using cleric.

ugly

Yes. MIN 50-60 takes about a month.

hey

The Hell are you doing that it'd take a month?

Can you not reply to game discussion with your shitposting?

None since my FC wants to stay in the lavender beds. Might try for a personal house though and maybe help a friend get one too.

>2 male ra screaming in the distance

Forgot the fucking pic.

I did just like the guy described here and it took me a month. Collectables are honestly not worth shit considering you can get the same amount of EXp in the time between them by just mining normal shit.

?

I leveled BTN from 1 to 60 in about a week, and 50-60 was by far the quickest part of that BECAUSE of collectables

game discussion posts don't need pictures of ugly cats

which sword is that i must become jetstream sam

I haven't actually played paladin. I want to do a tank for FC since we have two WAR two DRK and only 1 PLD. But I'm not sure if I'd like it. I kind of just want to go WAR or maybe DRK

I will soon, don't worry

you're a fucking liar

what kind of materia should i stack on an astr?

also i want to sniff Lyse's shorts

And this thread doesn't need your retarded opinion on people's characters when your cat is ugly as fuck, Stratos.

50-60 was literally three days

+1

i leveled miner from 47 to 60, hit 50 off leves, started doing collectibles, dragon obsidian is a collecting, just mash two appraisals and collect (only need 200 collectibility iirc) that's 20k per dragon obsidian, on top of the yellow copper every half hour, not hour. i also got a full level with manuals off the 55ish quest where you mine titanium.

not sure how anyone's taking a month or week, every two levels you unlock a new big node too, at 57 i was turning in 5x 370-418k exp items. (starred)

Crit/spellspeed. Piety is ok too, det is kind of trash.

they massively reduced xp required for 1-50 (or upped the gains? same thing) in 3.4 or 3.5

thread needs more lewdpits tbqh

Thus far I've found PLD to be the most fun of the tanks after the changes. You get two different burst damage CDs both on a minute cooldown that you don't just layer ontop of each other, a DoT to keep track of, and a few actual interesting choices to make about how to use your MP and in what ways to use your party-assist skills (Cover, Passage of Arms, Divine Veil, Intervention).

man what the heck why does everyone hate my cat, I like my moonie a lot more than my suncat

Stratos confirmed uglyposter, jealous as fuck over actually good c@s

shut up ugly

no I think people should play whatever they want to, it's why I play my ugly grey cat

please be nice to me and buy yourself another fantasia

way too dark

Because you're ugly as fuck in general,you garbage ass human being.

No wonder you need to make alts to find people to jerk off with lol

yeah I like it dark

what did I do this time

actually I made alts because I was too nervous to on my main but I stopped caring, wanna come over and listen to some prince on vinyl with me?

Post Highlander males.

ultrash...

>wear shisui joi of fending
>get stopped by party
NIGGA, YOU'RE GOING TO TANK! PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON.
>equip armbands

Ready to tank!

helo redit

+1

>last online: 95 days

Not even SB brought them back.

The largest
Across several wards
Be quick or be cold

show pits

tell her everything will be alright and marry her

Fake-nice garbage.

dude do you even know how fucking LOOSE she must be down there?
Why would you marry not only used goods, but overused goods?

Find a flaw