Anyone watching F1 Mexican GP?

Hoping Vettel keeps things alive, even if Vettel wins if Hamilton finishes 5th or better he wins the Drivers championship. His team (Mercedes AMG) has already secured the constructors championship

>F1
Literally just gokarts with more power

Down to all the rules and regulations and having a billion flags with as many different meanings you have to memorize

>Mexican GP
>picture of COTA

hehehe

That first lap... I knew this race was going to be intense.

What happened at the start, I missed it

vettel got his front wing into verstappens rear tire turn one(barely) gave hamilton an opening in turn 2 which ham took, and as ham was passing vettel - vet put the rest of his nose into hams rear tire - causing a puncture halfway thru lap one, both ham and vet went in for front wing/tire respectively.

Hams got his work cut out for him today

lol what

>Anyone watching F1
I don't suffer from insomnia and I'm not a masochist....so no

Aqui user espero que mi checo este en los 3 primeros :(

great race!

>Goes to the Veeky Forums - Auto board.
>Doesn't like racing.
>Even takes the time to emphasize this in a thread dedicated to the highest racing class in the world.

The state of Veeky Forums.

i wish alonso didnt leave ferrari

It's a little late for that now isn't it?

>the highest racing class in the world.
>[Citation needed]

The F1 Committee literally just declared itself the best, and nobody cared enough to fight it because who gives a shit.

I love racing. Rally, F1, electric, WTCC. You name it.
And nowhere, never, has anyone ever so much as doubted the superiority of the F1 class.
And off course it's arbitrary that it is. But there is no doubt that it is.

Try /sp/ my friend

they get paid so most
so yes it is

nigs gonna nog

INDY and WEC could contend but their owners are so pathetic they dont bother.

Just moved,new cable provider...what channel is f1 usually on?
I used to see TT races,tractor pulls...but I only knew them by the number I would type,not the letter(the name,not the number if that make sense)
Help a fella out. What is the name of the channels that have ANY type of motor sports?

Nbc but moving to espn in 2018