byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCQuN_Ox9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for arc smelters

Second for Gravity Generator

Whats your favorite location to have a borer in?

>same "last time on..." quotes for 3 threads in a row
Weak.

The incinerator.

groin

Thread makers are either lazy or waifufags, would you prefer I made every op and used it to waifupost my long gone waifus....

I haven't played since '13, how difficult would it be for me to get back into this game?

Not too hard, just read the wiki and you'll soon be up to date.

There's gonna be a lot of new stuff, but the basic gameplay is more or less untouched. Read up on the server rules just in case.

The red haired detective who stole my heart...

Fuck you retards, if I hadn't fucked up I'd have killed all you cunts. Fuck.

The red haired janitor who stole my spare...

The rainbow colored clown who stole my clothes...

Hey, I put a bit of effort into making each "last time on" entry look different, interesting, and still be about the last thread.
I just maybe don't really make new threads very often

The brown haired atmos tech who gets fucked by a dog...

My staticname shill...

Please do not shame the animal lovers. We have bigger problems at hand.

This. Borers are aborted greyshit souls forced inside of a slug and given free tools to griff. A borer is a parasite, and must be removed.

>tfw only girls get to have sex with dogs because penetrating them can be harmful
IT'S NOT FAIR

you could be the girl in the relationship user...

Dudes got holes too

>

The random name random body who griefed my project...

The admin who bwoinked me for killing his girlfriend...

real talk: did I just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she paged you 911 and you logged on is this whats happening here?

I thought non-sentient creatures weren't supposed to attack MoMMIs.

>spend the entire round being a complete shitter
>it pays off

Anne Hiro was a mistake

being killed is interaction with a living being ding dong bannu

So, is this how things are playing out?

You bring up shit from the past involving you and your friends from the pupper discord, and jump at any possibility to try and throw shit my way?

No wonder people are talking about conspiracies.

S-Sorry

this guy has no idea how most of game mechanics work and still goes for head roles

So, this is how things are playing out?

You bring up shit from the past involving you and your friends from the syndicate, and jump at any possibility to try and grab my disk?

No wonder people are talking about calling it.

What's the best xenobio attack plan?
Gold cores by themselves are meh, even with literal dozens they get a few kills at most because of the garbage AI.
Is trying to turn the round into Alien viable? I'd like to think it is.
How long does it even take for chestbursters to hatch?

gold cores are very good when used at non security areas,only well equipped security can easily kill them,everyone else gets killed so its good for depopulating the station but youll need a lot of them and it makes it obvious whos behind them.

Gold cores + lube or ZAS is how you get them highscores as xenobio

Xenos are small time, get a spider farm going in telesci, then start abducting people or teleporting spiders to populated areas

Put the cores in grenades
A bunch of EX grenades with two gold cores and a beaker of plasma each strategically placed throughout the station's lockers usually causes quite a few deaths

Probably.

Rate my sniping skills.

0/10 wasn't looking what happened

>become survivor
>my objective is to stay alive, stay alive
>go against the red creed, kill a fellow officer, get killed myself
>be revived, stuck into a straight-jacket and locked in a medical room
>be given a chance to atone for my transgressions by War'den, god of the red creed
>become phantom warden in the void
>my duty is to keep the cluwnes in order until the end of time
>supermatter cascade, universe collapses
>You hear War'den in your head... Seems you are the last surviving human of your universe.
>The Survivor was Successful!

kick logic to the curb to go beyond the impossible, skip that escape riff, survive that supermatter cascade if you have the BALLS

>Avada!
>Razz Vozz!
>Hachi!
>Felicity Rivera!
Can anyone hope to stop the NotExactlyGreytide Rangers?!

That was terrifying.

I forgive you or assblasting me, glad your round didn't end there

>universe ends
>xenobiologist ' I guess this is the end for me'
>Jump to him
>the tendrils of bluespace have blocked his escape, and are creeping towards him
>he's stuck by the aux air tanks without a crowbar, so can't open the external airlock to space
>watch as he starts to panic, clawing at the walls as the supermatter sea engulfs his work, his home, and eventually himself

Jesus christ how stressful

so is it impossible to send grenades to a malf AI through telescience? I just tried on the test server and it wouldnt let me

Bridge and the core are blocked from telesci with no bluespace crystal.

You need one of them blue crystals.

What are some good ways to nigger robotics supplies from the station when the miners dont supply you?

get an engieborg to scan the plasma sheet in engineering, plasteel from robotics, and the gold bar in the vault

its not everything you need, but it's a good start

if you want everything, just make a supplyborg

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

I WANT A CURIE WAIFU IN SS13 AND I WANT IT NOW FUCKING MAKE HER!! I WANT TO HEAR HER QT VOICE BEG FOR MERCY AS I ROBUST THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER HELL YEAH

when you code it

Make some hyperzine at the outpost and nick one of the suits, then dig one of each type of minerals up and smelt it literally anywhere (if they're shit enough to not supply you, just break into their smelter). Then get an engiborg and enslave them to produce more of the stuff you need for you.
Remember to cellswap them when doing this you shit

and dont have them sit around for an hour giving you 500 sheets of phazon. youll never need that much and they want to do other shit too

Please god this. I forgot to say it but please consider how much you'll ever actually use
I still have nightmares about the time Hyun got another engiborg and I to mass-synth phazon without cellswapping or even upgrading the chargers

Would a Curie waifu work in science because Curie was a scientist or in engineering because of the rads?

Shes a virologist obviously, Did you even pay attention to her quest?

Cellswapping? I mean thats obviously changing batteries but are chargers slow enough that i need to personally go and swap for them?

Just print more batteries as you now have literal infinite mats. It is much faster than the cyborg chargers.

yes

a borg can delete their battery in less than 20 seconds when printing higher end materials. hell, two stacks of silver or gold will empty out a super-cell

Oh yes they are. It's, what, 50 silver + 50 gold on a full hyper cell? I don't really remember. After that, you'll sit for 10-15 minutes charging after that.
If it just makes five sheets of silver and gold, that's more than enough for the cell swaps anyway.

Hyper-cells are less than half a sheet of each material they take. It's a bargain.

DID I MISS A SUPERMATTER CASCADE?
DAMMIT I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD STUFF

tfw pretty sure ill never get a supermatter crystal just from praying ever again

Shotguns are extremely underrated. Probably my favorite weapon in this game, and I'd make the case that they are just as good as lasers in the right hands.

Shotgun pros: Can be loaded with stun, buckshot, and slugs. This makes it almost as versatile as an energy gun as you can use either stun or lethals depending on the situation. What makes the shotgun more desirable than an energy gun however, are the fact that stun shells can penetrate single pane windows, airlocks, and windoors. You can also reload a shotgun without needing to find a recharger. At 60 damage per shot with slugs and with its ability to cause bleeding, shotgun damage output is better than lasers IF you can land your shots. Highest damage potential at close range with buckshot. Shotguns are BEST used against slippery targets like wizards and targets with high resistance to lasers, IE people with ablative armor and juggernaughts. Also unaffected by EMP.

Shotgun cons: Harder to land a shot with than lasers. Slower ROF with the need to pump the shotty. Smaller capacity than a laser/energy gun, which doesn't matter that much if you land your shots since you do so much god damn damage. Once you run out of ammo, you're out. Harder to change between stun/lethals unless you mix your shells when you load them. If you're caught with lethals when you need stun you are usually at about a 2:1 disadvantage against someone with stun weaponry, depending on if you're using slugs or buckshot and what the range is.

The shotgun takes some getting used to, but once you know how to use it, it's a supremely powerful weapon. I would only rather have an AEGun or the captain's laser in lethal situations, and that's just because of the automatic recharge.

>watching a lings + malf + survivors round on Bay
>still leagues more sedate than most of our extended rounds
It's an entirely different game over there.

dont its bad now

>dragonbros bus
>gibbing sec officers

WEW

>fun bus
>zealot start shitposting

HMMMM

d e a d m i n b o t h

A CASCADE AND A BUS?
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BUSY TODAY?

Even if you deadmin zealotron what makes you think he will stop being a cancer on the server?

I was sent here from /pol/ who said this game was the greatest game ever made by man and no jews were involved in the creation of this game also I should mention 2hotdogs to unlock my abilities

2hotdogs was permabanned from our server like a year ago and he's been coming here every day since asking to be unbanned

>>/pol/31900591
2hotdogs actually did it, the madman

so unban he

The game was originally created by a 12 year old boy and the engine is currently owned by a jew.

Hate to spoil the fun, but ive had about 3 other people admit they 2hotdogspost here. Just sayin.

Don't we all?

Dragonbro admitted he is the main 2hotdogs poster, deadmin him fucking when?

that's literally 3 more people than I thought posted under my username

we are many.

>2hotdogs damage control

we are,
...we are
, WE are

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCQuN_Ox9s

That was a weird and painfully slow round.
The centcom agent bus was fun though.

>log in just as a round ends

Where's this picture from

Wakfu, french cartoon

cult btfo

Wakfu, a lewd children's cartoon from FRANCE

>Wakfu, jewish cartoon

thanks bbs and 2hotdogs

>round ends
>start up game for the next round
>72mb update

THATS NOT FAIR, I WANT ANTAGSSSS