>does this in your rearview mirror

What do you do, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55Wb8exPj3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLdnuLRZZUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just making a left-hand turn.

God I fucking hate cyclists. They act like they're a vehicle on the road yet none of them can comprehend basic traffic laws.
Fucking idiots.

Slam on the brakes

>slam on brakes because of "small animal on road"
>he hits your rear and scuffs paint
>call cops and claim your neck hurts
>get full detail job from shop to buff out the scuff

this
enjoy that face full of steel, faggot

Nope

>one hand on handlebars when stopping
>crash into a curb and bust open your knee

youtube.com/watch?v=55Wb8exPj3o

Can we just gas cyclefaggots already?

Nothing. He will end like that soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

Enjoy.

I don't get the hate against cyclefags
is it because they remind you you're fat fucks that can't do sports?

>won't share the road
You can't safely overtake in the same lane anyway, so it makes no fucking difference how much of it they take up. Blocking the entire lane is merely the cyclists' reaction to drivers overtaking them in the same lane with six inches to spare.

no, it's because they block a single lane each way road with a double yellow going 20mph for fucking MILES

It’s because they’re self righteous cunts who think they’re better than everyone else simply because they choose to do things the hard way and also think that because they have the same legal protection as any other vehicle that they are not only physically invulnerable, but that they can also do whatever the fuck they want with zero consequence.
>I took the b8

Stop putting double yellows everywhere then, you moronic fucking American asshats.

Open the window, slow down, wave him past and tell him to kill himself on the way past

Cops will laugh in your fucking face for claiming you got whiplash from getting rear ended by a bicycle, you fucking clown.

actually a very small percentage of cyclists do that
you prefer to believe otherwise so you can hate on them safely to hide your insecurities

learn to use fucking punctuation, that post is unreadable

Why is six inches enough when I'm passing a car, but not when I'm passing a cyclist?

If they can't handle the idea of other people using the road, they shouldn't ride on it.

>actually a very small percentage of cyclists do that

I'm not trying to defend cyclists, but sometimes this happens during their races where they take up the whole road. Most recreational group rides I've encountered let me pass safely, or do a single file line in the bike lane.

That being said I have never had a bad experience with a cyclist. They've almost always been courteous and acknowledged my presence in my safety cage.

>actually a very small percentage of cyclists do that
oh, so you're a moderate cyclist?

see admit it you just want to hate on them because they're doing something you're incapable of
that and because others hate too, so it must be cool

Um

Cyclists can only go a max of like 20mph. Most people have places to be that require going faster than that, and overtaking in a different lane isn’t always an option. How do you not see the issue here? Why can’t cyclists just get out of the way instead of being spiteful faggoty twats?

Six inches is not enough when you're passing a car by law, and the additional dry physical argument is that your air displacement can quite literally push them off the road if you overtake too closely even if you're not breaking a law doing it.

If you can't handle the mechanics of safe overtaking, you shouldn't have a driver's license.

>doesn’t argue with my post because muh grammar

>Most people have places to be
GET OFF THE ROAD, MR. WEINSTEIN TOLD ME TO COME IN EARLY TODAY

>Tfw i work in Manhattan, and i've almost had my foot ran over by cyclists ignoring pedestrian crossings at least 14 times this year. I hate cyclists, i hope they die. They pay no Tax, they have no road license, they don't follow the rules of the road, they moan like fucking whores when something doesn't go their way. We should have them bound to the same rules as motorcycles, including getting a license plate and requiring them to have insurance and registration info. I'm sure every bike has a unique serial No. stamped on it somewhere.

I promise you that you are never passing a car by 6inches on the road.

I live in Seattle so I can promise no one hates cyclists as much as me, but you're just being stupid.

>European logic
>the person able to cause the most damage has to be the most careful

>American logic
>the person the most vulnerable has to be the most careful

So basically Americans still haven't advanced past animalistic behavior. The weak should fear the strong and so on.

I didn't argue with your post because I couldn't be bothered reading past the first 10 words

I hate pedestrians, i hope they die. They pay no Tax, they have no road license, they don't follow the rules of the road, they moan like fucking whores when something doesn't go their way. We should have them bound to the same rules as motorists, including getting a license plate and requiring them to have insurance and registration info on their footwear. I'm sure every shoe has a unique serial No. stamped on it somewhere.

I'l not even a cyclist, I find that tedious
I'm only talking about my own experience with them, which is not clouded by blind hate
you already have the bigger vehicle, what more do you need to assert your masculinity?

>assert your masculinity?
I just want to get to my fucking job in a reasonable time

>but user, why don't you leave an hour earlier
MR. WEINSTEINBERG ONLY GIVES ME 8 HOURS TO SLEEP AND LIVE MY LIFE

>The weak should fear the strong and so on.
>implying this is incorrect
No wonder you cucks are getting replaced by Arabs.

>I just want to get to my fucking job in a reasonable time
why don't you hate on other cars then?
after all traffic is much more likely to get you late than fucking cyclists

Not shooting at every brown thing at the border is our sole mistake. In all other regards our societies are more livable than yours.

Pedestrians aren’t on the road you dumb faggot

Actually they could be, it's legal to walk along roads that don't have sidewalks or side strips.

This seems to be an exclusively american phenomenon

Over here, if you drive a bike you drive on the side so the cars can go around and not hit you, or on the middle of the road if you need to make a left turn

Nah

We have the same problem down under with cyclists. When I see them all lined up on the road I just wanna mow the cunts down.

Give him a thumbs up and continue on my way.

aye

Encountering a cyclist always makes me nervous. Are they going to be one of the good ones or a complete cunt that disregards all traffic laws?

>being spiteful faggoty twats
answered your own questions there. these idiots always ride around running stop signs and red lights and holding up traffic, then they get mad at you when you call them out on it. screw them

>Encountering a Muslim always makes me nervous. Are they going to be one of the good ones or a complete terrorist cunt that disregards all human life?

This is how you sound

Not that guy but I get wary around any brown people.

>all this impotent range because someone incoveniences you for 5 seconds on your way to your minimum wage job
Anyone who gets upset about road cyclist is a cuck, period. The only power you have and ever will have in your life is piloting your $1500 Tercel. Nobody will ever care what you have to say. You will never make an important decision that affects anything in this world. That's why you throw a tantrum when that tiny bit of power is taken away from you. You also rage when someone is going the speed limit in the fast lane, when someone merges incorrectly, etc. even though it's really only a few seconds taken away from your meaningless life. Meanwhile road cyclists are typically upper middle class, in great shape, make good money, and are important enough at their job to be able to get free time midday to pursue their hobby/sport. It's no mystery why they make your little peanut brain steam when you see them on the road. As someone who loves both cars and riding (although I only ride MTB) I pity you all.

Well, is he wrong?

>5 seconds

> hurr durr I hate bikes

Do you like traffic? Getting people out of cars and onto bikes will reduce traffic.

I don't know if this is pasta or not, but starting now it is

I'm sure people would love to ride 50 miles to and from work every fucking day, retard

You fucked up your urban planning if people need to go 50 miles to get to work on a daily basis.

>riding a bike
>sports
So does that mean joggers and endurance runners can block bicyclists since pedalfags can't do a real sport?

yeah I'm pretty sure people drive much less than 50 miles to get to work on average, even in the us

>urban planning
doesn't really exist in the United States, buddy. All real houses are at least 20 miles away from anything significant unless you are a nigger living in the city. 50 miles for myself, was 20 but my boss moved the shop's location

that would require better city planning and less suburbs

I'm not your buddy, you cunt. Go fix your fucking country.

>Go fix your fucking country.
I was on my way to do just that but a cyclist made me late and that importunity is long gone

>importunity
I learned a new word today

Lol so you're just a dumb faggot, gotcha

neither the left (tree hippies) nor the right (muh traditional prairie houses) want big cities and skyscrapers.

so it's an impossible task, at least until all the boomers in power die and are replace by Gen X / Millennials.

> bike 10 miles to work
vs
> take the same amount of time sitting frustrated in traffic

I love driving on the weekend but commuting in a car sucks balls.

> but what about rain?
get good fenders and wear a jacket
> but what about snow?
get good tires and wear a jacket

It's pretty fun and it's not even inconvenient.

>bike 10 miles to work
nice assumption you have there

>Getting people out of cars and onto bikes will reduce traffic.
No, it won't. It'll just shift more of the traffic into being the worst kind of traffic.

you're stupid, you know that?

The obvious solution is to make people walk/run to work. Imagine how much less congestion there will be when everyone runs to work. This is how it was done up until about 150 years ago.

>I don't get the hate against cyclefags
>is it because they remind you you're fat fucks that can't do sports?
>>riding a bike
>>sports
>So does that mean joggers and endurance runners can block bicyclists since pedalfags can't do a real sport?

Oh God, please don't hit a leftist with critical-thinking tier bantz. You're just wasting your time.

>critical-thinking
it's called a strawman, you should read the sticky of your favourite board

Who stands to lose more retard? When I walk I make sure it's fucking safe for me to cross the road. I'm not gonna assume that stupid faggot is not on his phone and is going to stop for me just because I have the right of way. Same shit when Im driving, I'm not going to assume some asshole is going to stop just because the light turned red.

No we planned our cities well. Desegregation fucked our shit up.

>in my safety cage.
cyclist spotted

>everything I don't like is a strawman
Its not really. Using pedalfag logic, every time I go out running with my group and I see a pack of toy-riding retards coming up behind us, we should be able to impede their progress. After all they are on bikes, and bikes have killed pedestrians in the past. Maybe cyclists are just jealous that they can't run a mile in under eight minutes?

you're literally creating a whole argument I didn't have so you can respond to it

>125 degree weather in hot arizona sun
>have to commute 5 miles to work
>I can either drive with the AC blasting or ride a bike
>brb boss let me shower real quick before I start my shift
>oh yeah and I need to cool down for about 15 minutes and drink water because I'm dehydrated from riding a bike in a sauna for 20-30 minutes
>I better leave an hour earlier for all this
>oh wait, I have a super busy schedule so I guess I'll get an hour or two less of sleep twice a week as well

Why can't bicycle riders just get mopeds or motorcycles? A used 125-250cc motorcycle costs less than some racing bikes new, and you're not tying up traffic, not causing anger and frustration from other drivers, not causing accidents and dangerous activity because of said frustration, and you can get to and from work just as quick as on a bike because you can just fucking lane split, which is fine because it's not like you give a shit about the law on a bicycle anyway.

>you are literally crating an idea I didn't have so you can respond to it
I'm responding to the idea that cyclists can take up a whole road lane because they are more vulnerable, are practicing a "sport", are helping the environment, etc. If that's the argument cyclists are making (and they do make those arguments against motorists), than runners should be able to do the same to cyclists and motorists alike. There are no IDs on this board to distinguish posters, and I'm not addressing you in particular.

>Why can't bicycle riders just get mopeds or motorcycles?
why cant they just ride the fucking bus or train like a normal person?

>>does this in your rearview mirror
>What do you do, user?

Honestly, nothing. He may have a camera, just like I do, and although slamming on my brakes would be great I'd pass on it.

But... I did hit a bicyclist (I prefer that over cyclist) with the front of my car once. He went flying over the hood but didn't get hurt physically.
Here's what happened:
Backstory- I have a delivery route (medical supplies) that takes me all over SW and Central Ohio. I've had a couple of close calls with cyclist so I decided to get a windshield camera from Sams just in case. So.
>driving thru larger downtown area
>bicyclist comes out from between cars, just before the crosswalk, and attempts to dart across the road.
>oh_shit.webm
>hit the brakes, but it's too late
>dickhead goes flying across my hood
>put in park to check on bicyclist but he's already back up and yelling at me
>call 911
>with operator on phone I get out and tell her what and where
>faggot_ass_faggot_bicyclist_screaming_like_a_girl.mp3
>dork screaming how I was at blame
>LEO is there in 5 minutes
>bicyclist tells cop he was in the same lane as I was and signaled he was turning left and I hit him
>I tell cop what really happens
>cop wants to take my statement first but I act like I'm really stressed so he takes the homos instead
>after cop gets his statement I tell the cop that the queerbait just gave him a false statement and that I can prove it with video
>faggot_starts_screaming.mp3
>grab the camera (it has a video screen built-in) and show it to the cop
>homo wants to go go. cop tells him to stay
>cop watches the video and tells me he needs it for evidence.
>victory_smile.webm

Those little cameras are not that expensive. And on this day, it was priceless.

It's no better in other countries. Fucking cyclists can't even get along with each other.

Check this video out at 1:30. They even piss other cyclists off.
youtube.com/watch?v=QLdnuLRZZUY

Do normal people not ride motorcycles or something?

>people on Veeky Forums defending cyclist scum

go back to /n/ you fucking pinko commie faggots

kek

Because cars go over 20mph.

>boohoo this is Veeky Forums only blind car fanboyism is allowed, no matter how retarded

>Who stands to lose more retard?
The driver, rightfully so, because society's legal system will punish him for failing to responsibly handle his danger.

In a warehouse, with pedestrians and forklifts you know who has to yield to whom?

Pedestrians becuase they have less blind spots and stop more quickly.

Just a reminder that cyclists do not travel that densely unless they are a lycra sport group or in an actual race.

Just a reminder that neither do cars.

My biggest gripe is when there's a bike lane, an extra wide sidewalk made for bikes, or an extra wide shoulder designed so that cyclists can get off the road, they don't use it.

Instead gotta go at least go 20mph in a 50mph double yellow lane.

You do that in a car and you get a ticket for being a danger.

So he's right?

Weird way to spell "correct".

very nice m8

They might do when it's a slow crawl but yeah you are right.

But at a stop the cars will look like the image, and the bikes not so.
Bikes more likely to filter but that's ok at a stop

>all this impotent range because someone incoveniences you for 5 seconds on your way to your minimum wage job
Anyone who gets upset about road TRACTORS is a cuck, period. The only power you have and ever will have in your life is piloting your $1500 Tercel. Nobody will ever care what you have to say. You will never make an important decision that affects anything in this world. That's why you throw a tantrum when that tiny bit of power is taken away from you. You also rage when someone is going the speed limit in the fast lane, when someone merges incorrectly, etc. even though it's really only a few seconds taken away from your meaningless life. Meanwhile road TRACTORS are typically upper middle class, in great shape, GROW good CROPS, and are important enough at their job to be able to get free time midday to pursue their hobby/sport. It's no mystery why they make your little peanut brain steam when you see them on the road. As someone who loves both cars and TRACTORS (although I only GROW CROPS IN SEASON) I pity you all.

>I better leave an hour earlier for all this
the whole point is that it's sometimes faster to go by bike than to get stuck in traffic

Cyclist can be dicks, and annoying, but for every single one of them on the road, that's one extra parking space for you.

My only beef with them is cunts who sit in the right lane preventing me from making a right on red. Honking at them just pisses them off.

Why not get a motorcycle then? And unless you live in jew york or a similarly condensed city, there's no way traveling long distance is faster by bike.